Jammu & Kashmir Integrated Child Development Services JKICDS Block Coordinator Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Block Project Assistant Previous Year Question Papers available below the page. Jammu & Kashmir Block Coordinator Exam Date and Exam Centre will eb announced soon at online. Dear Applied Candidates are you searching for Jammu & Kashmir Block Coordinator Selection Process, Jammu & Kashmir Block Coordinator Eligibility, Jammu & Kashmir Block Coordinator Document verification and etc. Aspirants we are provide Jammu & Kashmir Block Coordinator Sample Papers, Jammu & Kashmir Block Coordinator Model Papers, Old Examination Papers and Previous Papers also mentioned here. Jammu & Kashmir Block Coordinator Answer key, result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Jammu & Kashmir Block Coordinator 2019 Syllabus for PDF
candidates can’t see the names of the subjects included in the test. So aspirants can get new Jammu & Kashmir Block Coordinator 2018 Syllabus Jammu & Kashmir Block Coordinator Paper Pattern from this page. With the guidance of Jammu & Kashmir Block Project Assistant Syllabus 2018, contenders should work hard to score maximum marks. Start your exam preparation by checking the Jammu & Kashmir Block Project Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern available on this page. Without practicing the Jammu & Kashmir Block Project Assistant Previous Papers exam preparation is not proper. Because after reading all the topics candidates should check their knowledge with the help of it.
Eligibility & Qualification
At least 2 years’ experience of working with technology and software application support, Good oral and written communication in local language, Mandatorily local candidates will be engaged.
|Jammu & Kashmir Block Coordinator 2019 Block Project Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Block Coordinator, Block Project Assistant|
|Board of Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Integrated Child Development Services|
|No of Vacancy||282 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
jkicds.com @ Jammu & Kashmir Block Coordinator 2019 Block Project Assistant Selection Process
The selection for the post of Jammu & Kashmir Block Coordinator 2019 Block Project Assistant will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Jammu & Kashmir Block Coordinator 2019 Block Project Assistant Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Jammu & Kashmir Block Coordinator 2019 Block Project Assistant
- Embedded Figures.
- Blood Relations.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Alphabet Series.
- Data Interpretation.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Decision Making.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Number Series.
- Basic GK
- Indian Parliament
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Politics
- Indian Culture
- Inventions in the World
- Basic Computer
- Indian Economy
- Indian History
- Famous Days & Dates
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Sentence Completion.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Joining Sentences.
- Para Completion.
- Passage Completion.
- Spotting Errors.
- Complex Numbers
- Definite Integrals
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem
- Relations and Functions
- Exponential and Logarithmic Series
- Quadratic Equations
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates
- Probability Function
- Sequences and Series
- Permutations and Combinations
- Conic Sections
- Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines
- Applications of Derivatives
Exam Pattern for Jammu & Kashmir Block Coordinator 2019 Block Project Assistant
|S.No.||Exam Type||Topic Names||No. of Questions||Total marks|
|1||Objective Type Questions
There will be no supplementary examination for any candidate who are absent for Written Exam./Typing Test for whatever reason.
The question paper shall be of Objective Multiple Choice type in English and Hindi only and likely to include questions pertaining to General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence & Reasoning.
The Question paper will be of 90 minutes duration for l00 Questions.
There shall be negative marking in Written Examinations and 1 /3 of the allotted marks for each question shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
Tips for Preparation of Written Examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Jammu & Kashmir Block Coordinator 2019 Block Project Assistant
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For More Details
Jammu & Kashmir Block Coordinator 2019 Block Project Assistant Recruitment – Check Here
Jammu & Kashmir Block Coordinator 2019 Block Project Assistant Notification – Check Here
Jammu & Kashmir Block Coordinator 2019 Block Project Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Jammu & Kashmir Block Coordinator 2019 Block Project Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://jkicds.com
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Jammu & Kashmir
Download Jammu & Kashmir Block Coordinator 2019 Block Project Assistant previous Papers