Union Public Service Commission UPSC CMS Syllabus & Exam Pattern pdf 2019 available below the page. UPSC CMS Syllabus for paper I & Paper II. www.upsc.gov.in UPSC Combined Medical Service CMS Exam Date & Centre 2019 mentioned here. UPSC CMS Syllabus, UPSC Combined Medical Service CMS Model Papers, UPSC CMS Previous Question Papers, UPSC Combined Medical Service CMS Old Examination Papers, UPSC CMS Sample Papers, UPSC Combined Medical Service CMS Paper I & II Syllabus pdf, UPSC Combined Medical Service CMS Document verification, UPSC CMS Selection Process and for more details get following the page. UPSC CMS Answer Key, result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
UPSC CMS Syllabus 2019 Combined Medical Service
Candidates can check for UPSC Combined Medical Services Syllabus & UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Pattern given here to start their preparation. We are providing UPSC CMS Syllabus 2019 & UPSC CMS Exam Pattern on our website for candidates who are searching for the CMS Syllabus. The UPSC CMS Syllabus PDF is also available on our website which can be downloaded with ease. So, go through the below sections and start preparing for the Examination that is to be held on 21st July 2019.
The Union PSC Combined Medical Services Syllabus is also available in the authorized website for UPSC for download. The applicants can also check the latest information regarding UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2019 at our page.
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility
conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
UPSC Combined Medical Service Recruitment Summary 2019
Name of Examination – Combined Medical Service
Board of Organization – Union Public Service Commission UPSC
Category – Admit card / Hall Ticket
No of Vacancy – 965
Exam Date – 21 July 2019
Official Website – www.upsc.gov.in
Candidates to ensure their eligibility for the examination: The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Date of Exam: 21 July 2019
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy-Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy-Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Graduates with the first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of graduation provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
Please note that mere issuance of UPSC CMS 2019 Admit Card does not imply that your candidature has been accepted by the Commission. The candidates are subject to Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents. The applicants are then called for Interview/Personality Test.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Aptitude Test
UPSC CMS 2019 Syllabus
UPSC CMS Syllabus for both paper 1 and paper 2 is given below.
Syllabus for UPSC Combined Medical Service 2019
- General Awareness
- General Ability
- Arithmetic’s / Reasoning
- General science / Technical Ability
- Intelligence Ability
UPSC Combined Medical Service 2019 Syllabus for Paper I
Recent trends in Science and Technology, Human Development Programmes, Transportation and Service Sectors, Natural and man-made disasters, Ecology and Environment, Heritage & Culture, Indian Society, Natural Resources, Indian Agriculture, Food adulteration, Food processing, Polity, Economy, Industry, Trade.
Cardiology, Respiratory diseases, Gastro-intestinal, Neurology, Hematology, Endocrinology, Metabolic disorders, Infectious/Communicable Diseases, Nutrition/Growth, Diseases of the skin (Dermatology), Musculoskeletal System, Psychiatry.
General Polity, Indian Constitution, Geography, Economic Scene, Current Events – International, National Current Events, Sports, History, Scientific Research, Culture
Percentages, Boats & Streams, Data Interpretation, Averages, Profit and Loss, Problems on Ages, Simplification, Interest, Pipes & Cisterns, Time & Distance, Time & Work
Number Series, Coding-Decoding, Directions, Analogy, Mirror Images, Non-Verbal Series, Decision Making, Alphabet Series, Number Ranking, Blood Relations, Arithmetical Reasoning, Clocks & Calendars, Embedded Figure, Cubes and Dice
UPSC Combined Medical Service 2019 Syllabus for Paper II
General Surgery, Urological Surgery, Neuro Surgery, Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T, Thoracic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Ophthalmology, Anesthesiology, Traumatology,
Gynecology & Obstetrics
Obstetrics, Gynecology, Family Planning,
Preventive Social and Community Medicine,
Social and Community Medicine, The concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine, Health Administration and Planning, General Epidemiology, Demography and Health Statistics, Communicable Diseases, Environmental Health, Nutrition and Health, Non-communicable diseases, Occupational Health, Genetics and Health, International Health, Medical Sociology and Health Education, Maternal and Child Health, National Programmes.
Exam Pattern for UPSC Combined Medical Service 2019 Syllabus
|Paper I||General Ability||30||
|Gynecology & Obstetrics||40|
|Preventive Social and Community Medicine,||40|
- The written exam has objective questions.
- Type of the written exam is a computer-based test.
- There are two papers in the test.
- Each paper has 120 questions.
- Each question has equal marks.
- One-third of the marks are deducted as penalty for wrong answers.
- Total marks in the written exam are 500 marks.
- Each paper will be of 2 hours duration.
Note: Both the Papers are of MBBS standard. The Computer-based examination in both the papers is completely objective (Multiple choice answers) type. The question Papers are set in English only. There is penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers in the objective type question papers. There are four alternatives for the answers to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given, one-third of the marks assigned to that question is deducted as penalty.
UPSC Medical Officer Previous Year Question Papers & Answers
Cut off Marks
Examination Centre 2019 UPSC CMS 2019
AGARTALA, AHMEDABAD, AIZAWL, ALLAHABAD, BENGALURU, BAREILLY, BHOPAL, CHANDIGARH, CHENNAI, CUTTACK, DEHRADUN, DELHI, DHARWAD, DISPUR, GANGTOK, HYDERABAD, IMPHAL, ITANAGAR, JAIPUR, JAMMU, JORHAT, KOCHI, KOHIMA, KOLKATA, LUCKNOW, MADURAI, MUMBAI, NAGPUR, PANAJI (GOA), PATNA, PORT BLAIR, RAIPUR, RANCHI, SAMBALPUR, SHILLONG, SHIMLA, SRINAGAR, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, TIRUPATI, UDAIPUR AND VISAKHAPATNAM.
Interview for UPSC CMS 2019
As per the decision taken by the Government for increasing the access of unemployed to job opportunities, the Commission will publically disclose the scores of the candidates (obtained in the Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test) through the public portals. The disclosure will be made in respect of only those candidates who will appear in the Interview/Personality Test for the Combined Medical Service Examination and are not finally recommended for appointment.
The information shared through this disclosure scheme about the non-recommended candidates may be used by other public and private recruitment agencies to appoint suitable candidates from the information made available in the public portal. Candidates will be required to give their options at the time of Intgerview/ Personality Test, while acknowledging the e-summon letter mailed to them for interview. A candidate may opt out of the scheme also and in that case his/her details will not be published by the Commission
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Examination Details (UPSC Combined Medical Service 2019 )
- The written part of the Computer-based CMSE 2019 is in two Papers, each Paper carrying a maximum of 250 marks.
- Each Paper is of two hours duration.
- Both the question papers I and II contain 120 items (questions) each and each item is in English only.
- Computer-based CMS 2017 in both the papers is complete of objective (Multiple choice answers) types.
- There were four alternatives for the answers to every question.
- A candidate has to select only one of the four alternatives as his/her correct answer. The system does not allow selection of more than one alternative as a correct answer.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question is deducted as penalty.
- If it is left blank i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there is no penalty for that question.
Important Dates 2019 UPSC Examination
UPSC CMS Examination Relates Posts
UPSC Combined Medical Service 2019 Document verification Details
The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as passport/ Addhar/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter’s Id Card/ Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/ Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof. The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if identity of candidates is in doubt the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form which the candidate had fill up.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point G of the advertisement
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board / University of declared result.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
Combined Medical Services Examination, 2019
|Date of Notification||02/05/2019|
|Date of Commencement of Examination||21/07/2019|
|Duration of Examination||One Day|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||25/05/2019- 6:00pm|
|Date of Upload||02/05/2019|
|Download Notification||Notice Check Here|
Previous Question Papers & Model papers
- UPSC CMS 2016 Question Paper with Answers
- UPSC CMS Solved Question Papers Free Download
- Free Download UPSC CMS 2015 Question Paper | UPSC CMS Question Paper 2015
- UPSC CMS Exam Solved Papers with Solutions for free of cost
- UPSC CMS Previous Years Question Papers With Answers
- Free PDF of UPSC CMS Question Papers With Answers
- UPSC CMS Previous Year Question Papers with Answers
- Download UPSC CMS 2014 Question Paper with Solutions
- Union PSC CMS Exam Solved Papers with Solutions for free of cost
- UPSC CMS Sample Papers with Solutions PDF
UPSC Combined Medical Service 2019 Recruitment Details – Check here
UPSC Combined Medical Service 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket – Check here
UPSC Combined Medical Service 2019 Syllabus & Exam pattern – Check here
How to Download UPSC Combined Medical Service 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit Official Website www.upsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UPSC
Download UPSC Combined Medical Service 2019 Syllabus & Old Papers