Karur District Court Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 Download for Steno Typist Grade III, Office Assistant, Interview Call Letter available below the page. Karur District Court Steno and Senior Bailiff, Xerox Operator, Office Assistant, Sanitary Worker, Night Watchman, Sweeper, Masalchi cum Night Watchman, Masalchi. Karur District Court Steno Typist Grade III Exam Date & Centre mentioned below the page. Karur District Court Steno Selection process, Karur District Court Steno Eligibility, Karur District Court Steno Document verification, Karur District Court Steno Notification and for more details get following the page. Aspirants we are provide Karur District Court Steno and Office Assistant Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Karur District Court Steno Typist Grade III 2018 Office Assistant Hall Ticket Download
Karur District Court Office Assistant Hall Ticket 2018. You can also download the syllabus and previous papers from our blog for free of cost. In the upcoming days the officials are going to announce the written exam so before that candidates need should be ready with their exam preparation. The selection of candidates will be purely based on the candidate’s performance in the written exam. also, Karur District Court Office Assistant Admit Card 2018 full information is available below. moreover to simplify the user burden we have to add the Karur District Court Office Assistant Call Letter direct links.
The Principal District Judge, Karur has vested the power to select the eligible candidates, to postpone the interview and to cancel this employment notification, if, the circumstances need, without any prior intimation.
The selection for the post of Karur District Court Steno Typist Grade III will be made on the basis of Written Examination List followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|Karur District Court Steno Typist Grade III 2018 Office Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Steno and Senior Bailiff, Xerox Operator, Office Assistant, Sanitary Worker, Night Watchman, Sweeper, Masalchi cum Night Watchman, Masalchi|
|Board of Organization||Karur District Court|
|No of Vacancy||40 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
districts.ecourts.gov.in @ Karur District Court Steno Typist Grade III 2018 Eligibility
Steno Typist Grade III – S.S.L.C. Passed
Senior Bailiff – S.S.L.C Passed
Xerox Operator – S.S.L.C Passed & Practical experience six months in operation of Xerox Machine.
Office Assistant – VIII Std Passed & Candidates having Light (or) Heavy Vehicle Driving License in force will be given preference.
Karur District Court Steno Typist Grade III 2018 Instruction for Candidates
All the informations like calling for the Examination / calling for the Interview / Applications Accepted or Rejected etc., will be published in this Court’s Official Website https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/karur alone.
The said informations will not intimated to the applicants individually by any other method. Hence, all the applicants are hereby intimated to watch the above said Website continuously for knowing information’s.
The applicants shall enclose any one of the copy of the following documents as their Address Proof i.e., Driving License, Voter Identity Card, Family Card, Aadhar Card and First page of the Bank Pass Book .
Karur District Court Steno Typist Grade III 2018 Office Assistant Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Karur District Court Steno Typist Grade III 2018 Office Assistant
- English & Hindi
- Current Affairs
- Reasoning & Numerical Ability
- Concerned Subjects
Exam Pattern for Karur District Court Steno Typist Grade III 2018 Office Assistant
|Sections||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|Part II||Current Affairs||30||30|
|Reasoning & Numerical Ability||30||30|
- Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
- Candidates who cleared the exams are eligible for Mains Examination.
- Question paper for General Studies will be in Hindi & English Languages.
- Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
- Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
- For more details check the Karur District Court Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Hall Ticket / Admit Card
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Karur District Court Steno Typist Grade III 2018 Office Assistant
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Reflated Examination Details
- Belagavi District Court Result 2018 – Stenographer, Typist, Copyist, Driver, Process Server & Peon
- Belagavi District Court Answer Key 2018 – Stenographer, Typist, Copyist, Driver, Process Server & Peon
- Belagavi District Court Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | Steno, Processes Server Previous Papers
- Belagavi District Court Stenographer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | districts.ecourts.gov.in Exam Date
Karur District Court Steno Typist Grade III 2018 Office Assistant Recruitment – Check Here
Karur District Court Steno Typist Grade III 2018 Office Assistant Notification – Check Here
Karur District Court Steno Typist Grade III 2018 Office Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Karur District Court Steno Typist Grade III 2018 Office Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/karur
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Karur District Court
Download Karur District Court Steno Typist Grade III 2018 Office Assistant Interview Call Letter