Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Group C, Staff Nurse, House Keeper, Laboratory Scientific Officer, Driver Previous year Question Papers available here. Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for selection Process, Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Eligibility, Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Documnet verification and etc. Dear Applied Candidates can able download Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Sample Papers, Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag model Papers, Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Old Examination Papers and etc. Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
With the help of Test Pattern applicants can check the difficulty level of the written examination. You can easily manage time with the details regarding topics, no of questions appears, marks awarded for each section and time duration, etc.
We advise the exam participants to know the detailed information about www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in Medical Officer Syllabus by reading this article. Remaining aspirants also download the syllabus but the material did not use for you. Suppose you want to prepare this syllabus and take the written test, first submit your application form.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
|Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Staff Nurse, House Keeper, Laboratory Scientific Officer, Driver|
|Board of Organization||Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag|
|No of Vacancy||5778 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Applicant must have passed SSC/ITI/Diploma or GNM or B.Sc in any discipline or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University can apply for Uttarakhand State Co-Operative Bank Manager Notification 2019.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag 2019
Molecular Biology-its role in Clinical Biochemistry
- Basic concepts of DNA & RNA metabolism Replication
- Polymerase chain reaction-their role in medicine
- Gene therapy
- Transcription and Translation-importance of their inhibitors
- Biochemical role of DNA and RNA,
- Recombinant DNA technology
- Genomics and Bioinformatics their relevance to medicine.
Biochemical basis of Hormone Action
- Signal transduction
- Thyroid and parathyroid
- G-Proteins coupled receptors and second messengers
- Communication among cells and tissues
- Role of leptins and adipocytokines.
- Molecular mechanism of action of Steroid hormones
- Hormones of the pancreas
- Adrenal and Pancreatic function tests
- Water and electrolytes balance and imbalance
- Acid-base balance and disorders.
- Tumor markers and growth factors
- Organ function tests: Liver function tests
- Thyroid function tests
- Biochemical changes in pregnancy and lactation
- Total Quality Management of Laboratories, Internal quality control, External quality control, Accreditation of laboratories.
- Kidney function tests
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Anatomy Syllabus 2018
- Cartilages of the larynx.
- Abdominal quadrants.
- Vermiform appendix-Positions of the appendix.
- Names of Cranial Nerves.
- Cardiovascular system and lymphatic system-Blood supply of heart + lymphatic drainage of heart.
- Difference between male and female pelvis
- Triangles of the neck, contents of the anterior triangle.
- Difference between thick and thin Skin.
- Thoracic outlet syndrome.
- Paranasal sinuses with applied anatomy.
- Pharyngeal arches.
- Layers of Scalp.
- Annual pancreas.
- History of cardiac muscles.
Maha Arogya Vibhag Medical Officer Gastrointestinal System Syllabus 2018
- Introduction of G.I. Physiology: General organization of G.I. tract
- Pathophysiology of diarrheal disease
- Environmental Physiology
- Diet during infancy and childhood
- Man in the cold environment
- Diet during pregnancy and lactation
- Man in the hot environment
- Renal Tubular function-I
- Renal tubular function-II
- Functional anatomy of the eye
- Auditory pathway
- Physiology of pain
- Brain stem reflexes, stretch reflexes and tendon reflexes
- Basal ganglia
- Functional anatomy of the ear: impedance matching
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Physiology Syllabus 2018
- Excitation-Contraction coupling
- Neuromuscular transmission
- Muscle proteins(Biochemistry)
- Mechanics of respiration-I
- Mechanics of respiration-II
- Cardiovascular reflexes
- Exercise physiology
- Special features of circulation in skeletal muscles and skin
Exam Pattern Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag 2019
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag 2019 Notification – Check Here
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.mahapariksha.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag
Download Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag 2019 Interview Call Letter