Maharashtra Public Health Department Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Laboratory Scientist Officer, Pharmacist, Nurse, Assistant Nurse, Senior Clerk, Driver Previous year Question Papers available here. Maharashtra Public Health Nurse & Pharmacist Exam Date and exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for Maharashtra Public Health Nurse & Pharmacist Selection Process, Maharashtra Public Health Nurse & Pharmacist Eligibility, Maharashtra Public Health Nurse & Pharmacist Documnet Verification and etc. Maharashtra Public Health Nurse & Pharmacist Sample Papers, Maharashtra Public Health Nurse & Pharmacist Model Papers, Maharashtra Public Health Nurse & Pharmacist old Papers and etc.
Maharashtra Public Health Dept 2019 Nurse & Pharmacist Syllabus
Moreover, Candidates after qualifying the written exam you can easily clear the further rounds of selection process. Therefore, all the eligible candidates’ first concentrate on Maha Water Conservation Officer Exam 2019. All the details of Maharashtra Soil Dept Syllabus available in this page.
Getting a Job in the Government Sector is considered to be a Prestigious thing these days. We are providing all exams syllabus along with Exam Pattern. Candidates who follow an effective preparation along with these Papers will give definite success.
Eligibility or Qualification
- Candidates must be SSC Pass
- Candidates must have done B.Sc. from a recognized university
- Nurse Midwifes
|Maharashtra Public Health Nurse & Pharmacist 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Nurse & Pharmacist|
|Board of Organization||Maharashtra Public Health Department|
|No of Vacancy||336 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this web page we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
Maharashtra Public Health Nurse & Pharmacist 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Maharashtra Public Health Nurse & Pharmacist 2019
Maharashtra Public Health Nurse & Pharmacist Syllabus 2019 – Aptitude
- Simple Interest.
- Problems on H.C.F & L.C.M.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Chain Rule.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Surds and Indices.
- Boats and Streams.
- Time and Distance.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Time and Work.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Ratio and Proportion
- Height and Distance.Partnership.
- Compound Interest.
- Races and Games.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Problems on Ages.
- Stocks and Share.
Maharashtra Public Health Nurse & Pharmacist Syllabus 2019
- Occupational Therapist
- Medical Social Worker
- Q.T. Assistant/ Plaster/ Manifold Assistant
- ECG Technician
- OT Assistant
- Dental Hygienist
- Staff Nurse
- Lab Assistant
- Audiometry Technician
- Jr. MRT
- Blood Bank Technician
- Dental Hygienist
Pharmacist Syllabus 2019 – General Intelligence
- Blood Relations.
- Alphabet Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Decision Making.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Number Ranking.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Data Interpretation.
- Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Embedded Figures.
- Mirror Images.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Cubes and Dice.
Maharashtra Public Health Syllabus 2019
- Nursing Management
- Community Health Nursing
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Midwifery & Gynaecological Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Paediatric Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Clinical Pathology
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Drug Store Management
- First Aid
- Computers in Nursing
- Personal Hygiene
- Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy
- Health Education & Communication Skills
- Environmental Hygiene
- Health Education & Community Pharmacy
- Mental Health
Maharashtra Public Health Nurse & Pharmacist Syllabus 2019 – General Awareness
- Environmental Issues.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Indian History.
- Countries and Capitals.
- General Science.
- Indian Politics.
- Famous Places in India.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Indian Parliament.
- Current Affairs.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas
- Indian Economy.
- Famous Books & Authors.
Exam Pattern Maharashtra Public Health Nurse & Pharmacist 2019
|S. No||Exam Type||Subjects||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Multiple Choice Questions||Technical Knowledge||100||100||2 Hours|
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Maharashtra Public Health Nurse & Pharmacist 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
Maharashtra Public Health Nurse & Pharmacist 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
Maharashtra Public Health Nurse & Pharmacist 2019 Notification – Check Here
Maharashtra Public Health Nurse & Pharmacist 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Maharashtra Public Health Nurse & Pharmacist 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Maharashtra Public Health
Download Maharashtra Public Health Nurse & Pharmacist 2019 Previous Papers