Ministry of External Affairs MEA Staff Car Driver Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous Year Question Papers available here. MEA Staff Car Driver Exam Date & centre also mentioned below the page. Candidates can able download MEA Staff Car Driver selection process, MEA Staff Car Driver Eligibility, MEA Staff Car Driver Document verification and for more details also mentioned below the page. Ministry of External Affairs MEA Staff Car Driver Sample Papers, MEA Staff Car Driver Model papers, MEA Staff Car Driver Old Examination papers, MEA Staff Car Driver Previous Papers and for more information get following the page. Aspirants we are provide MEA Staff Car Driver Answer key, Result, get here.
MEA Staff Car Driver 2018 Ministry of External Affairs Syllabus for PDF
Hence, the BPCL Syllabus 2018-19 pdf is helpful to score good marks in the exam. MEA Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2018 interested applicants if viewed this page will get the total information related this Ministry of External Affairs Driver Jobs. Later on, they have mail the application in between 8th Nov to 10th Dec 2018 to the MEA recruitment section mail id. Therefore, we provide subject wise MEA Syllabus in this article. Meanwhile, go to the Ministry of External Affairs Exam Syllabus official website www.mea.gov.in to get all the details.
Staff Car Driver (Grade-II) in pay level 4 of pay matrix with six years of regular service in the grade or with a combined service of fifteen years in Staff Car Driver Grade-II and Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade); and have passed the requisite trade test, specified by the Central Government.
Note: Where juniors have completed their qualifying or eligibility service are being considered for promotion, their seniors would also be considered provided they are not short of the requisite qualifying service or eligibility service by more than half of such qualifying or eligibility service or two years, whichever is less, and have successfully completed probation period for promotion to the next higher pay level along with their juniors who have already completed such qualifying or eligibility service.
|MEA Staff Car Driver 2018 Ministry of External Affairs Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Staff Car Driver|
|Board of Organization||Ministry of External Affairs MEA|
|No of Vacancy||99 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
The selection for the post of MEA Staff Car Driver 2019 will be made on the basis of Written Examination List followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
MEA Staff Car Driver 2018 Ministry of External Affairs Written Examination Details
Syllabus for MEA Staff Car Driver 2018 Ministry of External Affairs
MEA Staff Car Driver 2018 Ministry of External Affairs Syllabus for Reasoning
- Puzzles Verbal Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
Ministry of External Affairs MEA Staff Car Driver Syllabus
- Various national health programs
- Information of Common Ailments
- The importance of nutrition in various stages of life.
- Pregnant care
Ministry of External Affairs MEA Staff Car Driver Syllabus for Managerial Quality
- Managing the Team Members
- Understanding their Abilities
- Contemporary social challenges and concerns
- Attributes and skills
- Leadership Qualities
- Group work
- Communication and Counseling skills based on two unread passages.
- Development concept and the main challenges
- Leadership Development
- Five Year Development Plans
- Internal Governance
MEA Staff Car Driver Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Basic Computer
- Indian History
- Basic GK
- Indian Politics
- Indian Culture
- Inventions in the World
- Indian Parliament
- History, Culture, Traditions & Festivals
- Famous Days & Dates
- Indian Economy
- Famous Books & Authors
Exam Pattern for MEA Staff Car Driver 2018 Ministry of External Affairs
- The candidates will have option to give their answer in English (except for test of English Language).
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be 100 Questions/ Marks.
- The question paper will consist of 100 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, questions on English Language and questions on Professional Knowledge.
- The time duration will be 2 hours.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for MEA Staff Car Driver 2018 Ministry of External Affairs
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
MEA Staff Car Driver 2019 Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment – Check Here
MEA Staff Car Driver 2019 Ministry of External Affairs Notification – Check Here
MEA Staff Car Driver 2019 Ministry of External Affairs Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download MEA Staff Car Driver 2019 Ministry of External Affairs Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.mea.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for MEA
Download MEA Staff Car Driver 2019 Ministry of External Affairs Previous Papers