Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission MP SET Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for State Eligibility Test (SET) Associate Professor Interview Call Letter available here. MP State Eligibility Test SET Exam Date & centre will be released soon at possible our page. Dear Applied Candidates can able download MP State Eligibility Test SET Exam Hall Ticket from Online www.mppsc.nic.in. MP State Eligibility Test SET selection process, MP State Eligibility Test SET (Associate Professor) Eligibility, Document verification and for more details get following the page. Aspirants we are provide MP State Eligibility Test SET Professor Exam Admit Card officially announce now at our page. then candidates also check MP State Eligibility Test SET Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
MP State Eligibility Test SET 2018 Associate Professor Admit Card / Hall Ticket
This examination shall be conducted in 19 subjects and maybe computer based. You will get complete detail of MP SET 2018 like application form, admit card, eligibility criteria, result, important dates etc. on this page . Registered entrants are advised to keep visiting this site for Further Announcements. Furthermore, competitors who gather the hard copy of hall ticket and identity proof to the West Bengal State Eligibility Test, they are allowed to the exam hall.
Download MPPSC SET Admit Card 2018: Available Soon
Eligibility or Qualification
The minimum qualification asked for MP SET 2018 was Post Graduation in any defined subject having minimum 55% marks for general candidate and 50% marks for reserved category students. It is expected that this year the educational qualification will remain the same.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
|MP State Eligibility Test SET 2018 Associate Professor Admit Card Summary|
|Name of Exam||State Eligibility Test SET (Associate Professor)|
|Board of Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission MPPSC|
|No of Vacancy||Updates Soon|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit card / Hall Ticket|
The Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held on 2018 in two separate sessions as under.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
MP State Eligibility Test SET 2018 Associate Professor Written Examination
Syllabus for MP State Eligibility Test SET 2018 Associate Professor
Teaching and Research Aptitude
First Question Paper of selected subject
Second Question Paper of selected subject
Exam Pattern for MP State Eligibility Test SET 2018 Associate Professor
- Paper-I shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions, each carrying 2 marks. The questions which will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching, research aptitude of the candidate.
- It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
- Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions, each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
- All the questions of Paper – II will be compulsory, covering entire syllabi of earlier Paper II & Paper – III (including all electives, without options).
- The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper – I & Paper – II on the OMR Sheet provided along with the test booklet.
CENTRES OF EXAMINATION
The candidates have to select any Two Centres of their choice for Examination of SET – 2018. The efforts will be made to allot Centre of Examination to the candidates in order of the choice opted by them in their application form. However, in some exceptional circumstances, a different Test Centre of nearby area may be allotted.
ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD
The candidates should download their Admit Cards from the website to ascertain their venue of the Test as mentioned in the Admit Card and appear in the examination only at the designated examination center. No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center other than that allotted to him/her in the admit card
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
About Examination Board
Consequent on the reorganization of States on 1st November 1956, eight districts of Madhya Pradesh have been transferred to the Bombay State and the remaining fourteen districts of the Madhya Pradesh along with Madhya Bharat, Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh were merged to form the new Madhya Pradesh.
As there was no Public Service Commission for the States of Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh, these being Part “C” States, and the recruitment for these States was being done by the Union Public Service Commission, the records of cases dealt with by the Union Public Service Commission for these two States were not available to the new Commission.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for MP State Eligibility Test SET 2018 Associate Professor
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Related Examination Details
- MPPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 – Madhya Pradesh PSC Previous Question Papers
- MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 – www.mppsc.nic.in Exam Date & Call Letter
MP State Eligibility Test SET 2018 Associate Professor Recruitment – Check Here
MP State Eligibility Test SET 2018 Associate Professor Notification – Check Here
MP State Eligibility Test SET 2018 Associate Professor Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download MP State Eligibility Test SET 2018 Associate Professor Admit Card
Visit official Website www.mppsc.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for MPPSC
Download MP State Eligibility Test SET 2018 Associate Professor Interview Call Letter