Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Syllabus 2018 Download for PDF in Exam Pattern and Previous Year Question Papers availble here. APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Exam Date & centre will be released soon at online. Dear Candidates can able download APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Selection process, APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Eligibility, APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Document Verification, APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Notification and etc. Aspirants are you searching for APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Sample Papers, APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Model Papers, APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Previous Year Papers, APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer old Examination Papers also get following the page. Candidates Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Hence, go through below modules to know whole data regarding Written Test Pattern. As Andhra Pradesh PSC Polytechnic Lecturers Syllabus 2018 plays a major role in preparation. So, contenders must refer and prepare as per it. Through www.psc.ap.gov.in Lecturer Syllabus, aspirants can analyse whether they are covering all the topics or not. On the other hand, APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Syllabus 2018 provides a clear idea of the exam. Follow website for more details.
Candidates should Complete Bachelor Degree or its Equivalent Degree from a recognized university/Board. Hence For detailed eligibility details please go to the APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Recruitment 2018 official advertisement.
|APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Polytechnic Lecturer|
|Board of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC|
|No of Vacancy||Various|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Important Details for Examination Hall
The candidate is required to use Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black) for filling the relevant blocks in the OMR Sheet including bubbling the answers.
After writing the examination the candidate has to handover the original OMR sheet (Top Sheet) to the invigilator in the examination hall. If any candidate takes away the original OMR Sheet (Top Sheet) his/her candidature will be rejected.
However the candidate is permitted to take away the duplicate (Bottom Sheet) OMR Sheet for his/her record. The candidates should bring Ball Point Pen (Blue/Black and smooth writing pad) to fill up relevant columns on the Answer Sheet.
The candidate must ensure encoding the Registration Number, Subject/Subject Code, Booklet Series correctly, write the Name of the Examination Centre, appending Signatures of the Candidate and Invigilator, etc., on the O.M.R. Answer sheet correctly, failing which the Answer sheet will not be valued.
About Examination Board
On the eve of formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members.
With increasing work load, Government enhanced the Members as five in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. Government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability. Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer 2018
APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Exam Syllabus – Architectural Engineering
- Architectural Drawing & Graphics.
- Surveying and Site Studies.
- Basic Design.
- Introduction of art and architecture.
- Building Materials.
- Economics, Estimating and Costing.
- Building Construction.
- Building Services.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- History of Architecture.
- Computer Applications.
- Water supply and Sanitary Engineering.
- Building Acoustics.
- Landscape design and site planning.
- Professional Practice.
- Sociology of Human Settlements.
- Town Planning.
- Advances Construction.
APPSC Govt Polytechnic Lecturers Syllabus 2018 – Civil Engineering
- Mine Legislation and Safety
- Mining Machinery.
- Opening And Choice Of Mining Methods.
- Exploratory Drilling.
- Mine surveying.
- Principles of Stratigraphy.
- Explosives and Blasting.
- Metal mining.
- Mine Environmental Engineering.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Polytechnic Lecturers Syllabus – Mathematics
- Abstract Algebra
- Co-ordinate Geometry of Three Dimensions
- Real Analysis
- Differential Equations
- Complex Analysis
- Linear Algebra
Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Lecturers Syllabus – Mining Engineering
- Transportation engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Analysis of Structures.
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Structural Design.
- Fluid mechanics and Hydraulic Machines.
- Geo-Technical Engineering.
AP PSC Govt Polytechnic Lecturer Exam Syllabus – General Studies
- Current Events.
- Indian Polity.
- Science and Technology.
- Indian History & Culture.
- Indian Economy & geography of India.
- General Mental Ability
APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Syllabus 2018 – More Subjects
- Plastic and Polymers.
- Computer Engineering.
- Bio-medical Engineering.
- Mechanical engineering.
- Foot Wear Technology
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
- Textile Technology.
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Ceramic Technology.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Automobile Engineering.
- Sugar Technology.
- Chemical Engineering (Petro-Chemicals)
- Plastics and Polymers.
- Commercial AND Computer Science.
- Packaging Technology.
- Petro- Chemicals.
Previous Year Question Papers & Model papers
- AP Polytechnic Lecturers Sample Question Papers
- Andhra Pradesh State Polytechnic Lecturers Old Papers Pdf with Solutions
- Free Download Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Lecturers Exam Papers Pdf
- Andhra Pradesh PSC Polytechnic Lecturer Model Papers – Mental Ability
- APPSC Polytechnic/ Diploma Lecturer Solved Papers – Architectural Engineering
- Andhra Pradesh PSC Govt Polytechnic Lecturer Previous Solved Papers – Maths
- APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Exam Question Papers – Physics
- APPSC Government Polytechnic Lecturers Question Papers
- www.psc.ap.gov.in Polytechnic Lecturer Past Papers – Civil Engineering
- Download Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Lecturers Practice Question Papers with Key for free of cost
- Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Lecturers Old Question Papers Download
- APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Result 2018, Cutoff, Merit List @ Online
- Free PDF of Andhra Pradesh State Polytechnic Lecturers Question Papers with Answer Key
- APPSC Diploma Lecturer Previous Papers – General Studies
- APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Old Papers – Mining Engineering
- Free Download AP State Polytechnic Lecturers Practice Papers Pdf
- AP Polytechnic Lecturers Solved Question Papers Free Pdf
- AP Polytechnic Lecturers Previous Year Papers with Answers
- Andhra Pradesh PSC Polytechnic Lecturers Model Question Papers PDF – General Studies
- APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Answer Key 2018 | Andhra Pradesh PSC Solved Paper
- Andhra Pradesh State Health and Medical Department Polytechnic Lecturers Key Papers with Solutions
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Polytechnic Lecturers Old Year Papers – Chemistry
- APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Solved Sample Question Papers – English
Exam Pattern for APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer 2018
|S. No||Type of Exam||Papers||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||2Hr 30 Min|
|2.||Paper II||Concerned Subjects||150||300||2Hr 30 Min|
|Oral Test (Interview)||50 Marks|
Written is compulsory for all candidates & will be qualifying in nature only.
The duration of the test will be 45 minutes.
The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
There will be 120 Questions/ Marks.
The question paper will consist of 40 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, 40 questions on English Language and 40 questions on Professional Knowledge.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Advt / Recruitment
APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer 2018 Notification – Check Here
APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Steps to Download APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website psc.ap.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for APPSC
Download APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer 2018 Previous Year Papers