M.P. Power Generating Company Limited MPPGCL Junior Engineer JE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Accounts Officer AO Previous Year question Papers available here. MPPGCL Junior Engineer JE & Accounts Officer AO Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Applied candidates are you searching for MPPGCL Junior Engineer JE & Accounts Officer AO Previous Papers, MPPGCL Junior Engineer JE & Accounts Officer AO sample Papers, MPPGCL Junior Engineer JE & Accounts Officer AO Model papers, MPPGCL Junior Engineer JE & Accounts Officer AO old Examination papers also get following the page. MPPGCL Junior Engineer JE & Accounts Officer AO Answer key, result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
MPPGCL Junior Engineer JE 2019 Accounts Officer AO Syllabus for PDF Download
Also, aspirants can refer the MPPGCL Exam Pattern 2018 from this page. Moreover, interested candidates can visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited @ mppgcl.mp.gov.in for detailed MPPGCL Plant Assistant ITI Trainee Exam Syllabus 2018 in the Pdf format. Hence, you can also check the MPPGCL Previous Papers on our page. Go through the below sections to know subject wise MPPGCL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019. On the other hand, bookmark our page for latest updates.
Written examination will be conducted and will comprise of objective (multiple) type questions. There will be negative marking for the written examination for incorrect answers. The syllabus for the written examination will be based on subjects at Diploma/B.Sc. level, as the case may be. Candidates qualifying in the written examination shall be short-listed for interview to be held on the same or following day.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|MPPGCL Junior Engineer JE 2019 Accounts Officer AO Syllabus & Exam pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior Engineer JE, Accounts Officer AO|
|Board of Organization||M.P. Power Generating Company Limited MPPGCL|
|No of Vacancy||84 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam pattern|
mppgcl.mp.gov.in @ MPPGCL Junior Engineer JE 2019 Accounts Officer AO Eligibility
Accounts Officer – Candidates must have passed Chartered Accountant (CA) from ICAI or Cost and Management Accounting (CMA)/ICWA from ICAI OR (b)MBA (Finance)/PGDBM (Finance) fulltime Regular Course from university recognized by UGC with at least 60% marks for UR & OBC candidates and 50% marks for SC & ST candidates.
Junior Engineer (Plant) – Candidates must have passed full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunication I Electrical & Electronics from a recognized University or Institute.
Tips for preparation of Written Examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
MPPGCL Junior Engineer JE 2019 Accounts Officer AO Written Examination Details
Syllabus for MPPGCL Junior Engineer JE 2019 Accounts Officer AO
MPPGCL Exam Syllabus – English Language
- Spotting Errors.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Spelling Test.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Para Completion.
- Joining Sentences.
- Passage Completion.
- Prepositions Sentence.
- Completion Active and Passive Voice.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Sentence Improvement.
- Idioms and Phrases.
Madhya Pradesh PGCL Trainee Syllabus – GK
- Inventions in the World.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Indian History.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Parliament.
- Basic Computer.
- Indian Politics.
- Indian Culture.
Madhya Pradesh Plant Assistant Trainee Syllabus – Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Data Interpretation.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Analytical Reasoning.
MP PGCL Plant Assistant ITI Trainee Syllabus – Aptitude
- Time and Work.
- Indices and Surds.
- Races and Games.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on Trains.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Numbers and Ages.
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F.
- Boats and Streams.
- Simple Equations.
- Simple Interest.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Mixtures and Allegations.
- Time and Distance.
- Simplification and Approximation.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Compound Interest.
- Profit and Loss.
- Odd Man Out.
- Problems on Numbers.
MPPGCL Assistant Trainee Mechanical Syllabus
- Differential Equations.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Vector Calculus.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Tool Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Operations Research.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Joining Processes.
- Probability & Statistics.
- Theory of Machines.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Numerical Methods.
- Engineering Materials.
- Forming Processes.
- Metal Casting.
MPPGCL Exam Syllabus 2018 – Electrical
- Electrical Circuits and Networks.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems.
- Electrical Machines and Power Electronic Drives.
- Measurements and Instrumentation.
- Power Systems.
Exam Pattern for MPPGCL Junior Engineer JE 2019 Accounts Officer AO
|S. No.||Examination Type||Subject Names||Weightage|
|1.||Multiple Choice Question||Relevant Subjects||70%|
About Recruitment Board
Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Co. Ltd. (MPPGCL) is a wholly owned company of MP Government engaged in generation of electricity in the state of Madhya Pradesh. It is a successor entity of erstwhile Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board (MPSEB). The Company, while operating and maintaining its existing units, is also constructing new Power Plants for increasing capacity in the State of Madhya Pradesh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for MPPGCL Junior Engineer JE 2019 Accounts Officer AO
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
|Get MPPGCL Previous Papers||Download|
|Download MP Previous Question Papers||Download|
|MPPGCL Old Question Paper Pdf||Download|
|Get MP PGCL AE Exam Paper||Download|
|Madhya Pradesh PGCL Question Paper||Download|
|Check MPPGCL Previous Year Papers Pdf||Download|
|MP PGCL Assistant Engineer Old Papers||Download|
|MPPGCL Previous Papers Pdf||Download|
|Download MPPGCL Question Paper||Download|
|Madhya Pradesh PGCL Exam Papers||Download|
|MPPGCL Trainee Sample Paper||Download|
|Get MP PGCL Previous Year Papers||Download|
|Madhya Pradesh PGCL Model Papers||Download|
MPPGCL Junior Engineer JE 2019 Accounts Officer AO Recruitment – Check Here
MPPGCL Junior Engineer JE 2019 Accounts Officer AO Notification – Check Here
MPPGCL Junior Engineer JE 2019 Accounts Officer AO Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download MPPGCL Junior Engineer JE 2019 Accounts Officer AO Syllabus & Exam pattern
Visit official Website http://mppgcl.mp.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for MPPGCL
Download MPPGCL Junior Engineer JE 2019 Accounts Officer AO Previous Question Papers