Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC Scientific Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Group B Interview Call Letter available here. MPSC Scientific Officer Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. Candidates we are provide MPSC Scientific Officer Selection process, MPSC Scientific Officer Eligibility, MPSC Scientific Officer Document verification also mentioned below the page. Candidates we are provide MPSC Scientific Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern mentioned below the page. Candidates can able download procedure get following the page. MPSC Scientific Officer Group B Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
MPSC Scientific Officer Group B 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
In addition, you can learn about the MPSC Scientific Officer Group B 2018 Admit Card Availability Date, Exam Date from the forthcoming sections. So MPSC Scientific Officer Group B Recruitment 2018 Notification will be good news for all job hunters in the state. As per the Employment News, lots of candidates have submitted their applications. The last date for application submission is 2018. Moreover, keep the login credentials such as Enrollment Number, Date of Birth in advance so that you can download MPSC Scientific Officer Group B 2018 Hall Ticket instantly.
MPSC Scientific Officer Group B 2018 Selection process
The selection for the post of Insurance Medical Officer Grade – II (Allopathic) will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|MPSC Scientific Officer Group B 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Scientific Officer Group B|
|Board of Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC|
|No of Vacancy||43 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.mpsc.gov.in @ MPSC Scientific Officer Group B 2018 Eligibility
Candidates who have completed the Degree and Post Graduation from the recognized Institute. Refer to official notification for more details about educational details.
About Examination Board
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Maharashtra (GoM) by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advise them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules (RR), advise on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc. As per Article 320 of the Constitution of India, MPSC has been entrusted with the following major functions:
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
MPSC Scientific Officer Group B 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for MPSC Scientific Officer Group B 2018
- General Knowledge
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Ability
- General Awareness
Exam Pattern for MPSC Scientific Officer Group B 2018
- The Qualifying Marks in Written Examination will be 45% for UR Category, 40% for OBC Category, 35% for SC & ST and 30% for PWD Category.
- The Written Examination (Computer Based) shall be Objective Type Multiple Choice (to assess professional knowledge) of total 200 Marks.
- The Syllabus & Scheme of Written Examination is Above.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in Paper – I (200 Marks) and Interview (50 Marks).
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Related Examination Details
- Madhya Pradesh Saugor Cantonment Board Answer Key 2018 | MPSCB Solved Paper
- MPSC Forest Service Exam Date & Centre 2018 (Prelims + Main) Date Sheet
- MPSC Forest Service Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | www.mpsc.gov.in Prelims / Main Previous Papers
- MPSC Forest Service Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 |mpsc.gov.in Prelims / Main Exam Date
- MPSC Forest Ranger Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | Maharashtra PSC Asst Forest Guard Previous Papers
- MPSC Forest Ranger Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | mpsc.gov.in Asst Forest Guard Call Letter
- MPSC Assistant Forest Guard and Forest Ranger Previous Old Question Papers PDF
- MPSC Assistant Forest Guard Main Exam Result 2018, Cut Off Marks, Merit List
- MPSC Assistant Forest Guard Preliminary Exam Result 2018, Cutoff, Merit List
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for MPSC Scientific Officer Group B 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
MPSC Scientific Officer Group B 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
MPSC Scientific Officer Group B 2018 Notification – Check Here
MPSC Scientific Officer Group B 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download MPSC Scientific Officer Group B 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.mpsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for MPPSC
Download MPSC Scientific Officer Group B 2018 Interview Call Letter