Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board TREIRB Degree Lecturer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download for pdf in Available here. TREIRB Degree Lecturer Syllabus for pdf mentioned below the page. TREIRB Degree Lecturer Selection process, TREIRB Degree Lecturer Eligibility, TREIRB Degree Lecturer Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can able download for TS Gurukulam Degree Lecturer Exam Syllabus for Subject wise get following the page. Aspirants are you searching for TS Gurukulam Degree Lecturer Selection List, TS Gurukulam Degree Lecturer Previous Year question Papers, TS Gurukulam Degree Lecturer Sample Papers, TS Gurukulam Degree Lecturer Model Papers, TREIRB Degree Lecturer Document verification also Available here.
TREIRB Degree Lecturer 2018 Syllabus for PDF Download
Eligible contenders can fill applications for Telangana Gurukulam Degree Lecturer Vacancies till the end date. Additionally, you can also get TS Gurukulam Degree Lecturer Recruitment 2018 notification details here. Moreover, refer to the Telangana Gurukulam Degree Lecturer Syllabus 2018 once before you start the preparation. In the first place, bookmark our website for more details. We will give you the latest updates from time to time. Applicants should get qualify in the selection process to get TREIRB Degree Lecturer Jobs. Willing individuals should work hard for the exam.
About Recruitment Board
The Government of Telangana has been giving major impetus to educational empowerment of marginalized children by launching a large number of Social, Tribal, Minority and BC residential schools and degree colleges hitherto unheard of in the history of the government education sector in India.
|TREIRB Degree Lecturer 2018 TS Gurukulam Syllabus Summary|
|Name of Exam||Degree College Lecturer|
|Board of Organization||Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board TREIRB|
|No of Vacancy||465 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
www.treirb.org @ TREIRB Degree Lecturer 2018 TS Gurukulam Eligibility
Good academic record in Post-Graduation in the relevant subject (as shown in Table-I) with a minimum of 55% marks of an equivalent Grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter Grades O,A,B,C,D,E and F obtained from the Universities recognized in India. Should have passed National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by UGC/CSIR or similar Test accredited by the UGC or SLET conducted by PSC/ Universities of the State. If a candidate possesses Ph.D., or equivalent is exempted from passing National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by UGC/CSIR or similar Test accredited by the UGC or SLET conducted by the PSC/ Universities of the State.
TREIRB Degree Lecturer 2018 TS Gurukulam Method of Process
THE FINAL SELECTION FOR THE POST WILL BE BASED ON TOTAL MARKS SECURED IN THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION OF PAPER-I, II & III AND DEMONSTRATION.
The applicants will be subjected to written examination of Paper-I, Paper-II & Paper-III of Objective Type and the provisional selection will be made in order of merit based on the total marks secured in all the (03) papers. Candidates would be called for certificate verification and demonstration in the respective categories duly following the Rule of reservation in the ratio of 1:2.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
CENTERS FOR THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION:
The examinations will be held at HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction) only or all erstwhile District head quarters. However, the Board reserves the right to either increase or decrease the number of Centres.
However, the Board reserves the right to abolish / create new centre or centers for administrative reasons. Request for change of the centre will not be entertained.
TREIRB Degree Lecturer 2018 TS Gurukulam Written Examination Details
Syllabus for TREIRB Degree Lecturer 2018 TS Gurukulam
Basic Proficiency in English
Subject Discipline Knowledge
Concerned Subject (P.G. Level)
Telangana Gurukulam DL Exam Syllabus 2018 – General Studies
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Economic, Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Socio-economic, Political, Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement & formation of Telangana state.
- General Science: India’s Achievements in Science & Technology
- Social Exclusion: Rights issues such as Caste, Gender, Disability etc. & Inclusive Policies
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts and Literature of India and Telangana
- TS Gurukulam 2018 Syllabus – Basic Proficiency in English
School Level English Grammar
- Active and Passive Voice
- Parts of Speech
- Degrees of Comparison
- Articles & Tenses
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Idioms and Phrases
- Phrasal Verbs
- Related Pair of Words
Words and Sentences
- Sentence Arrangement, Completion
- Spelling Test; Spotting of Errors.
- Sentence Arrangement, Completion,
- Comprehension; Punctuation
Syllabus of Telangana Gurukulam – Statistics
- Optimization Techniques – I
- Distribution Theory
- Testing of Hypotheses
- Multivariate Tests
- Sampling Techniques
- Non-Parametric Tests
- Linear Models and Analysis of Experimental Designs
- Optimization Techniques II
Telangana గురుకులం డిగ్రీ లెక్చరర్ సిలబస్ 2018 – Mathematics
- Group Theory
- Metric Spaces
- Ring Theory
- Theory of Matrices
- Complex Analysis
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Solid Geometry
- Vector Spaces
- Real Analysis
- Partial Differential Equations
- Elementary Number Theory
treirb.telangana.gov.in Degree Lecturer Syllabus 2018 – Physics
- Mathematical Methods of Physics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Atomic & Molecular Physics
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Classical Mechanics
- Quantum mechanics
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Physics
- Nuclear and Particle Physics
TS Gurukulam Degree Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2018 – Economics
- Micro Economics
- Inflation and Trade Cycles
- Demand Analysis
- Utility Analysis
- Fiscal Policy and Federal Finance
- Production Analysis
- Market Structure Analysis
- Oligopoly, Duopoly and Factor Pricing Analysis
- Macro Economics
- Theories of International Trade
- National Income Analysis
- Theories of Income and Employment
- Balance of Payments
- Terms of Trade and Barriers to Trade
- Theories of Investment and Interest Rate
- Supply of Money and Demand for Money
- Public Finance
- International Monetary System and International Finance
- Introduction to Public Finance
- Public Revenue and Taxation
- International Economics
- Exchange Rates
- Economics of Development and Growth
- Socio-Economic and Institutional Aspects of Economic Development
- Public Expenditure and Public Debt
- Theories of Growth and Development
- Factors of Economic Development
- Strategies of Economic Development and Growth
Related Examination Details 2018
- TREIRB Junior Lecturer Result 2018 | TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Cutoff & Merit List
- TREIRB Junior Lecturer Answer Key 2018 | TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Solutions
- TREIRB Junior Lecturer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 TS Gurukulam Previous Papers
- TS Gurukulam Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 | TREIRB Junior Lecturer Exam Date & Call Letter
- TREIRB Previous Old Question Papers 2018 PDF Download Here
- TREIRB TGT / PGT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | Telangana Teacher Previous Question Papers
- TREIRB PGT and TGT Result 2018 | Telangana PGT & TGT Cutoff, Merit List
- TREIRB PGT / TGT Hall Ticket 2018 | Telangana Teacher Exam Date & Admit Card
- TREIRB PGT and TGT Answer Key 2018 | Telangana TGT & PGT Solved Paper
Exam Pattern for TREIRB Degree Lecturer 2018 TS Gurukulam
|S.No.||Examination Type||Paper||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration(Minutes)|
|1.||Written Examination (Objective Type)||I||General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English||100||100||120|
|2.||II||Subject Discipline Knowledge / Concerned Subject (P.G.Level)||100||100||120|
The Exam Pattern Will be Objective Type.
There Will be Three Question Papers (Paper – I, II).
The Exam Will be 225 Marks/ Questions.
Each Question Paper Will be of 100 Marks/ Questions with 120 Minutes for each Paper.
All the question papers (Paper – I, II) except Languages will be supplied in English version only (Paper – I is common for all subjects).
There Will be a Negative Marking of one fourth (1/4) of the marks.
Important Instruction for TREIRB Degree Lecturer 2018 TS Gurukulam
All the essential certificates issued by the competent authority of Telangana State shall compulsorily be kept with the applicants to produce as and when required to do so.
Failure to produce the required certificates on the day of verification will lead to disqualification for further exams as well.
Mere admission to any test or interview or inclusion of the name of a candidate in a Merit List will not confer on the candidate any right for appointment.
The candidature is, therefore, provisional at all stages and the Board reserves the right to reject candidature at any stage of the selection even after the advice has been made.
Free Download TREIRB Gurukulam Old Year Question Papers
- Telangana Gurukulam Degree Lecturer Old Year Papers
- TREIRB Gurukulam Previously Asked Questions and Answers
- TS Gurukulam Degree Lecturer Previous Years Question Papers
- TSPSC Degree Lecturer Model Question Papers for free of cost
- TREIRB Degree Lecturer Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- TS Gurukulam DL Exam Question Papers with Solutions
- Free PDF of treirb.telangana.gov.in Solved Question Papers
- Free Download తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర గురుకులం డిగ్రీ లెక్చరర్ మునుపటి పేపర్స్
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for TREIRB Degree Lecturer 2018 TS Gurukulam
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of all Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C.
- School Study Certificate.
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed) Other certificates if any.
- Community Certificate.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC.
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study).
TREIRB Degree Lecturer 2018 TS Gurukulam Recruitment – Check Here
TREIRB Degree Lecturer 2018 TS Gurukulam Notification – Check Here
TREIRB Degree Lecturer 2018 TS Gurukulam Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download TREIRB Degree Lecturer 2018 TS Gurukulam Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website www.treirb.org
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for TREIRB
Download TREIRB Degree Lecturer 2018 TS Gurukulam Previous Question Papers