National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh UP NRHM Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 download for Gynecologist, Pediatrician, Anesthetist, Pathologist, Radiologist Interview Call Letter available here. NHM UP Gynaecologist & Pediatrician Exam Date, NHM UP Gynaecologist & Pediatrician Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. NHM UP Gynaecologist & Pediatrician Selection process, NHM UP Gynaecologist & Pediatrician Eligibility, NHM UP Gynaecologist & Pediatrician Document verification and for more details get following the page. NHM UP Gynaecologist & Pediatrician Interview Call Letter available here. NHM UP Gynaecologist & Pediatrician Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit list and etc.
NHM UP Gynaecologist & Pediatrician 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
All the Interested Candidates filled there Application form and now these Candidates are waiting for there Exam. Soon the UP NHM Gynaecologist & Pediatrician Will Conduct the Exam for the above Vacant Posts. This article is acquainted with related information likewise Selection Criteria, Test Pattern of Nurse in the forthcoming modules. Stick to this page to know more in detail about Uttar Pradesh NHM Gynaecologist & Pediatrician Admit Card 2018. The Gynaecologist & Pediatrician Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
About Examination Board
The National Health Mission (NHM) was launched with a view to bringing about improvements in the health system and the health status of people, especially those who live in the rural areas of the country. The Mission seeks to provide universal access to equitable, affordable and quality health care, which is accountable, yet at the same time responsive to the needs of the people, resulting in the reduction of child and maternal deaths, as well as population stabilization, gender and demographic balance.
|NHM UP Gynaecologist & Pediatrician 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Gynecologist, Pediatrician, Anesthetist, Pathologist, Radiologist|
|Board of Organization||National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh UP NRHM|
|No of Vacancy||385 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
upnrhm.gov.in @ NHM UP Gynaecologist & Pediatrician 2018 Eligibility Details
Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Obstetrics such as M.D .(Obs & Gyn)/ M.S.(Obs & Gyn)/DGO or DNB in Obs & Gyn from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.
Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Anaesthesiology such as M.D.(Anaesthesiology) /DA or DNB in Anaesthesiology from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.
Mode of Selection
After screening/ scrutinising process all eligible candidates based on the eligibility shall be invited for document verification. Based on the outcome of document verification process, final list of selected candidates eligible for offer letter shall be published.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
NHM UP Gynaecologist & Pediatrician 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for NHM UP Gynaecologist & Pediatrician 2018
Exam Pattern NHM UP Gynaecologist & Pediatrician 2018
|S.No.||Examination Type||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Knowledge||100||100||2 Hours|
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- Question Paper will be Made on the Candidates last education Qualification.
- The multiple choice & objective type written test.
- The question paper will consist of 100 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, questions on English Language and questions on Professional Knowledge.
- The time duration will be 2 hours.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for NHM UP Gynaecologist & Pediatrician 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
NHM UP Gynaecologist & Pediatrician 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
NHM UP Gynaecologist & Pediatrician 2018 Notification – Check Here
NHM UP Gynaecologist & Pediatrician 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download NHM UP Gynaecologist & Pediatrician 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website http://upnrhm.gov.in/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NHM UP
Download NHM UP Gynaecologist & Pediatrician 2018 Interview Call Letter