National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development NIPCCD Research Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download Deputy Director, Assistant Director Interview Call Letter availble here. NIPCCD Research Assistant Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. NIPCCD Research Assistant & Assistant Director Selection process, NIPCCD Research Assistant & Assistant Director Eligibility, NIPCCD Research Assistant & Assistant Director Document verification, NIPCCD Research Assistant & Assistant Director Notification also get following the page. Dear Candidates can able download for NIPCCD Research Assistant & Assistant Director Answer key, result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
NIPCCD Research Assistant 2018 Assistant Director Admit Card Download
Aspirants are requested to verify the information printed on the NIPCCD Research Assistant Exam Hall Ticket after downloading. In case of any mistakes intimate the concerned superiors for appropriate corrections at the earliest possible. NIPCCD Assistant Director Admit Card will be out soon. Applicants can get the link in present article and by accessing on it one may able to download the hall ticket.
One may also download the link by visiting the authorized website i.e., nipccd.nic.in. In the below sections one may come to know about the Selection Procedure, Exam Pattern and many more things. Also, download the nipccd.nic.in Admit Card 2018 quickly to avert server issues if any at the end moment.
A written test will be conducted based on the issues of Women and Child Development. The candidate can answer the questions either in English or Hindi. Not to attempted in part Hindi or part English. The Written Test will be one hour of duration.
The minimum qualifying marks will be 50% of the maximum marks for the unreserved posts and 45% of the maximum marks for the reserved category of post. The candidate who will qualify the Written Examination and Skill Test will be called for an Interview. The candidate will be at the liberty to answer the questions either in English or Hindi during the Interview.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|NIPCCD Research Assistant 2018 Assistant Director Admit Card Summary|
|Name of Exam||Research Assistant, Assistant Director|
|Board of Organization||National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development NIPCCD|
|No of Vacancy||35|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
nipccd.nic.in @ NIPCCD Research Assistant 2018 Assistant Director Eligibility
Graduate from a recognized university with (five years) experience of working in a Central/State Government office or Autonomous Bodies and knowledge of Government rules and orders. Experience of work in Cash, Establishment/General administration will be preferred.
A Certificate of Higher Secondary or 10+2 or equivalent level from any Indian University or Board of Education in India. ii) Degree/ Diploma (Full-time) in printing technology from recognized University / Institute. iii). Minimum 3 years experience in the capacity of supervisor in a large Printing Establishment with specialization in colour slide preparation, Micro fishing, Book Production, colour separation and other connected jobs.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate is advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
NIPCCD Research Assistant 2018 Assistant Director Written Examination Details
Syllabus for NIPCCD 2018
Assistant Director and Research Assistant
Women and Child Development
Computer Skill Test
Assistant Admin. Officer and Assistant
(Precis Writing, Essay Writing & Comprehension)
Numerical Ability s (Arithmetic of Matric Level)
Government Rules and Regulation
Exam Pattern for NIPCCD Research Assistant 2018 Assistant Director
Paper I: Language 30 Marks (Precis Writing, Essay Writing & Comprehension)
Paper II: Numerical Ability 30 Marks (Arithmetic of Matric Level)
Paper III: Government Rules and Regulation 20 Marks.
|S.No.||Examination Type||Subject Names||Max. Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Written test||Women and Child Development||60||1 Hour|
|2.||Computer Skill Test||Powerpoint Presentation, Ms Office, Excel etc.||20||20 Minutes|
NIPCCD Assistant Admn. Officer and Assistant 2018 Test Pattern
|S.No.||Paper||Language of Exam||Subject Names||Max. Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||I||Language (Precis Writing, Essay Writing & Comprehension)||30||2 1/2 Hours|
|2.||II||Hindi or English||Numerical Ability s (Arithmetic of Matric Level)||30|
|3.||III||Government Rules and Regulation||20|
- Duration of the paper will be 2 ½ Hours. Option to answer either in Hindi or English. Not to attempted in part Hindi or part English.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be 50% of the maximum marks for the un-reserved posts and 45% of the maximum marks for the reserved category of post.
- The candidate who will qualify the Written Examination will be called for an Interview.
- The candidate will be at the liberty to answer the questions either in English or Hindi during the Interview.(Maximum Marks -20)
Note: A Computer Skill Test will also be conducted to test the ability of candidates on Powerpoint Presentation , Ms-Office, Excel etc. The paper will be 20 Minutes of duration. (Maximum Marks -20)
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for NIPCCD Research Assistant 2018 Assistant Director
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Recruitment or Advt
NIPCCD Research Assistant 2018 Assistant Director Recruitment – Check Here
NIPCCD Research Assistant 2018 Assistant Director Notification – Check Here
NIPCCD Research Assistant 2018 Assistant Director Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Steps to Download NIPCCD Research Assistant 2018 Assistant Director Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website www.nipccd.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop forNIPCCD
Download NIPCCD Research Assistant 2018 Assistant Director Interview Call Letter