Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL Executive Trainees Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDf in Previous Year Question Papers available here. NPCIL Executive Trainees Exam Date and Exam centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for NPCIL Executive Trainees Selection Process, NPCIL Executive Trainees Eligibility, NPCIL Executive Trainees Documnet verification and etc. NPCIL Executive Trainees Sample Papers, NPCIL Executive Trainees model papers, NPCIL Executive Trainees old Examination Papers and etc. NPCIL Executive Trainees Answer key, Result, Cut off, merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check here
NPCIL Executive Trainees 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Aspirants who have not applied for the given vacancies can apply at NPCIL Recruitment 2019. Candidates can download the NPCIL Syllabus 2019 Pdf, Exam Pattern & Other Relevant Details here to prepare well for the exam. Job Seekers can check other Recruitment related to NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee in Employment News.
NPCIL Trainee Question Pattern 2018. Candidates need to start test preparation with NPCIL Written Test Syllabus 2018. Also, follow exam dates, preparation tips and study material. Moreover, check npcil.nic.in Syllabus 2018 to get maximum marks in the written examination.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|NPCIL Executive Trainees 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Executive Trainees|
|Board of Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL|
|No of Vacancy||200 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
www.npcil.nic.in @ NPCIL Executive Trainees 2019 Eligibility
BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 6 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from a recognized University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC. Applicants must have a valid GATE 2017 or GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline. A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
NPCIL Executive Trainees 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for NPCIL Executive Trainees 2019
NPCIL Syllabus for English
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- One word substitutions.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence structure.
- Verbal Comprehension.
- Unseen Passages.
- Subject-Verb Agreement etc.
NPCIL Aptitude Syllabus
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Profit and Loss.
- Problems on Ages.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Problems on Trains.
- Ratio and Time.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Mixtures & Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations etc.
NPCIL Syllabus for Reasoning & General Intelligence
- Problem Solving.
- Number Ranking.
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Figure Classification.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Embedded Figures.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning etc.
NPCIL Syllabus 2019 Pdf – Mathematics
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates
- Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines
- Applications of Derivatives
- Quadratic Equations
- Complex Numbers
- Definite Integrals
- Exponential and Logarithmic Series
- Permutations and Combinations
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem
- Conic Sections
- Relations and Functions
- Probability Function
- Sequences and Series
NPCIL Syllabus 2019-19 – General Awareness
- National Dance
- About India and its neighboring countries
- National and current international affairs
- National news (current)
- Science and innovations
- Political Science
- New inventions
- Books And Author
- History of India
- Geography of India
- Countries and capitals
- Famous Places
- Indian Culture
- Important Dates
- World organizations
- Music & Literature
- Musical Instruments
- Scientific observations
- International issues
- Famous Places in India
- Economic issues in India
NPCIL Syllabus 2019 – Science
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Organic Chemistry
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Kinematics, Current Events
- Computer Science
- Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Device
- Physical World and Measurement
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Physiology and Human Diseases
- Nutrition and Health
- Principles of Communication
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations
- The Motion of System of Particles & Rigid Body
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Heat Thermodynamics
- Metals and Non-Metals
- Laws of Motion
Computer Science or Information Technology Syllabus
- Engineering Mathematics.
- Operating System.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Digital Logic.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Computer Networks.
- Theory of Computation.
- Compiler Design also.
Exam Pattern NPCIL Executive Trainees 2019
|Type of Exam||Subjects||Questions|
|Stage-I (Preliminary Test)||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||25|
|Stage-II (Advanced Test)||Quantitative Aptitude||25|
|Stage-III (Skill Test)||For Assistant Grade-1 (Typewriting on Personal Computer and Computer Proficiency Test)|
|For Steno Grade-1 (Typewriting on Personal Computer, Computer Proficiency Test and Stenography Test)|
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for NPCIL Executive Trainees 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
NPCIL Executive Trainees 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
NPCIL Executive Trainees 2019 Notification – Check Here
NPCIL Executive Trainees 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download NPCIL Executive Trainees 2019 Syllabus & Exam pattern
Visit official Website https://www.npcil.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NPCIL