National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh NRHM Meghalaya ANM Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Previous Question Papers available here. NRHM Meghalaya ANM Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for NRHM Meghalaya ANM Syllabus for PDF get here. NRHM Meghalaya ANM Selection Process, NRHM Meghalaya ANM Eligibility, NRHM Meghalaya ANM Document verification and etc. NRHM Meghalaya ANM sample Papers, NRHM Meghalaya ANM Model Papers, NRHM Meghalaya ANM Old Examination Papers and etc. NRHM Meghalaya ANM Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
NRHM Meghalaya ANM 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Definitely, reading the topics of UP NHM Syllabus 2019 will give some idea about the written exam. Put your efforts in the preparation to grab the job as you want. Download NRHM UP ANM Admit Card 2019 @ upnrhm.gov.in by using the login details. The selection process consists of a written exam, interview, document verification.
Get updated Syllabus For UP NHM along with preparation steps. Collect the best study material, exam dates and new UP National Health Mission OT Technician Syllabus 2019. Follow the latest NHM UP Lab Technician Exam Syllabus 2019, UP NHM ANM Paper Pattern 2019. Also, view complete upnrhm.gov.in ANM Syllabus 2019 for perfect test preparation.
The last date to submit the application form is on the 29th March, 2019 and any application received after the last date will not be entertained. Incomplete application will be rejected. No application sent through post will be accepted.
|NRHM Meghalaya ANM 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Auxiliary Nurse Midwife ANM|
|Board of Organization||NRHM Meghalaya|
|No of Vacancy||85 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
NRHM Meghalaya ANM 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for NRHM Meghalaya ANM 2019
NRHM Meghalaya ANM Syllabus 2019 – Reasoning
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Number Ranking.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Mirror Images.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Blood Relations.
- Decision Making.
- Alphabet Series.
- Data Interpretation.
- Number Series.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Embedded Figures.
- Non-Verbal Series.
NRHM Meghalaya ANM Exam Syllabus 2019 – General Knowledge
- Environmental Issues.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Indian Parliament.
- Current Affairs.
- Indian Politics.
- Famous Places in India.
- Indian History.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- General Science.
- Indian Economy.
NRHM Meghalaya ANM Syllabus 2019 – General English
- Joining Sentences
- Fill in the blanks
- Active Voice and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Completion
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Sentence Improvement
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Para Completion
- Idioms and Phrases
NRHM Meghalaya ANM Syllabus 2019 – Aptitude
- Permutation and Combination.
- Chain Rule.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Time and Work.
- Problems on Ages.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Surds and Indices.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Simple Interest.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Stocks and Share.
- Height and Distance.
- Compound Interest.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Problems on H.C.F & L.C.M.
- Boats and Streams.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Races and Games.
- Time and Distance.
NRHM Meghalaya ANM Syllabus 2019 – Nursing
- Health Education & Community Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Environmental Hygiene
- Computers in Nursing
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Midwifery & Gynaecological Nursing
- Clinical Pathology
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Paediatric Nursing
- Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Mental Health
- Personal Hygiene
- Drug Store Management
- First Aid
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Nursing Management
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Health Education & Communication Skills
Exam Pattern NRHM Meghalaya ANM 2019
|S. No||Type of the Exam||Name of Subjects|
|1||Objective Questions||General Awareness|
- Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
- Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
- For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
- Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
- Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for NRHM Meghalaya ANM 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
NRHM Meghalaya ANM 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
NRHM Meghalaya ANM 2019 Notification – Check Here
NRHM Meghalaya ANM 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download NRHM Meghalaya ANM 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.nrhmmeghalaya.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NRHM Meghalaya
Download NRHM Meghalaya ANM 2019 Previous Question Papers