Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited ONGC Assistant Technician Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Junior Assistant, Technical Assistant Interview Call letter available here. ONGC Assistant Technician & Assistant Grade III Previous Year Question Papers available here. ONGC Assistant Technician Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can able download ONGC Assistant Technician & Junior Assistant Syllabus for PDF get following the page. ONGC Assistant Technician & Junior Assistant Selection Process, ONGC Assistant Technician & Junior Assistant Eligibility, ONGC Assistant Technician & Junior Assistant Document verification and for more details get following the page. Aspirants we are provide ONGC Assistant Technician & Junior Assistant Sample Papers, Model papers, Previous Papers, Old Examination Papers and etc.
ONGC Assistant Technician 2019 Junior Assistant Syllabus for PDF
There are many advantages if you have the ONGC exam syllabus. With the syllabus, you can know the topics that are going to appear in the exam. And also after checking the ONGC Syllabus topics, you may get an idea about which topics are important. So if you know the important topics, then it is easy for you to analyse that in which topics you are strong or weak.
So having such importance to the ONGC syllabus, will anyone neglect this? Therefore your next step is to download the ONGC Junior assistant syllabus. Preliminary Examination, Preliminary Examination, Interview, total number will be 100, total Question will be 100 questions, each question will be 1 marks and time duration will be 1 hours. Question paper will be printed both in English as well as Hindi for each post.
ONGC Assistant Technician 2019 Assistant, Junior Asst Eligibility
For the posts mentioned above where one of the qualifications prescribed is a Certificate/Diploma of minimum duration of 6 months in Computer Applications in the Office Environment, a B.C.A. or an M.C.A. shall not be accepted in place of a Certificate/ Diploma of minimum 6 months. Even if the Graduation is B.C.A., the required certificate of minimum duration of 6 months is mandatory.
|ONGC Assistant Technician 2019 Junior Assistant Syllabus & Exam PatternSummary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Technician, Assistant, Technical Assistant|
|Board of Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited ONGC|
|No of Vacancy||422 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
The Certificate/ Diploma should be attributable to Computer Applications and should clearly mention that the candidate should have studied applications in the office environment, for example working in Spreadsheets (Excel), Word documents, Power point presentation etc. For the post of AT (Electronics), one of the qualifications prescribed is M.Sc. in Physics with Electronics. The candidate must possess the degree of M.Sc. in Physics with Electronics. Any variation in name from the prescribed nomenclature will not be acceptable.
COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) & CENTRES: CBT is tentatively scheduled during last week of January, 2019. The test is scheduled to be conducted tentatively in following cities of Maharashtra depending upon the number of applications received. Candidates are required to indicate their choice of examination centre, but the allotment will be at the discretion of ONGC and no change of Test Centre will be permitted at a later stage. ONGC reserves the right to change any of the test cities at its discretion.
- Computer Based Test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Note: Certificate of Disability should be issued by Notified Medical Authority in case of Person with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) applicable to posts as mentioned above. The minimum degree of disability in order for a person to be eligible for any concessions/benefits would be 40%. Candidates will have to produce the original certificates at the time of various stages of selection process.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
ONGC Assistant Technician 2019 Junior Assistant Written Examination Details
Syllabus for ONGC Assistant Technician 2019 Junior Assistant
Part (A): General Mental Ability and Aptitude to test the following:
Logical reasoning/Analytical/Comprehension ability
Basic Numeracy and Data Interpretation Skills
Part (B): Subject/Domain Related
Questions will be commensurate with the level of qualification required for the post.
ONGC Syllabus 2019 – General Awareness
- Important Days.
- Awards and Honors.
- Major Financial/Economic News.
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries.
- Books and Authors.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Current Affairs (National and International).
- International and National Organizations.
ONGC Syllabus 2019 – Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Symbols and Notations.
- Alphabet Series.
- NonVerbal Reasoning.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Number Series.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Blood Relationships.
- Visual Ability etc.
ONGC Assistant Technician Syllabus 2019 – Aptitude
- Number Systems.
- Simple Interest.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Relationship Between Numbers.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time & Distance.
- Profit & Loss.
- Time & Work.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
Exam Pattern for ONGC Assistant Technician 2019 Junior Assistant
|S.No||Exam||Subject||No of Questions||No of Marks||Duration|
|1.||Written Test||Concerned Subject||80||80||2 Hours|
|2.||General Mental Ability and Aptitude||20||20|
- The test paper shall consist of Multiple Choice Questions and shall be of 2 hours duration & it will be a Computer Based Test.
- There will be No negative marking.
- The test paper shall be Bilingual i.e. Hindi & English.
Physical Tests will be conducted for short listed candidates for the following posts as mentioned below
|For Male Candidates|
|Category||Minimum Height (Cms)||Chest|
(3) Security Supervisor,
(ii) Junior Security Supervisor,
(iii) Junior Fire Supervisor
|Unexpanded (Min) in Cms||Expanded (Min) in Cms|
|For Persons from State of Assam||163||79||84|
|For Persons from State of Assam (tribes/hill men)||160||79||84|
|For female candidates|
|All categories||152 Cms. Relaxed 5 Cms for candidates from tribes / hills||Proportionate to height but not less than 46 Kgs.|
Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)
|Post (s)||Physical Efficiency Tests: Male||Physical Efficiency Tests: Female|
Junior Security Supervisor
|a) 1.6 Kms race in 8 minutes. b) Long Jump: 9 feet (3 chances).
c) High Jump: 3 1/2 feet (3 chances).
|a) 800 Mtrs race in 6 minutes. b) Long Jump: 8 feet (3 chances).
c) High Jump: 3 feet (3 chances)
|Junior Fire Supervisor||Running 800 Mtrs. Within 4 minutes.
2. Lifting and carrying a person of approximately his own weight
1. Running 800 Mtrs. Within 6 minutes.
2. Lifting and carrying a person of the fireman lift method without any break to a distance of 100 Mtrs.
3. Climbing a fire service extension ladder of 34 feet (10.5 Mtrs.) fully extended in 2 minutes.
|1. Running 800 Mtrs. Within 6 minutes.
2. Lifting and carrying a person of approximately her own weight by the fireman lift method without any break to a distance of 75 Mtrs.
3. Climbing a fire service extension ladder of 27 feet (9 Mtrs.) fully extended in 2 minutes
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for ONGC Assistant Technician 2019 Junior Assistant
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Previous Year Question Papers
ONGC Assistant Technician 2019 Junior Assistant Recruitment – Check Here
ONGC Assistant Technician 2019 Junior Assistant Notification – Check Here
ONGC Assistant Technician 2019 Junior Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download ONGC Assistant Technician 2019 Junior Assistant Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.ongcindia.com
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for ONGC
Download ONGC Assistant Technician 2019 Junior Assistant Interview Call Letter