Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in APP Previous Year question Papers available here. OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can able download OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor Syllabus for PDF get following the page. OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor Answer, Result, Cut off, Merit List also provide our page. OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor Selection process, OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor Eligibility and Document verification available below the page. OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor Sample Papers, OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor Model papers, Old Examination papers, Previous Papers also check our page.
OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor 2019 APP Syllabus for PDF Download
Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. But, nothing about to worry, you may get the appropriate prescribed syllabus and Scheme of Mains Exam from us. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam conducting by Odisha PSC.
The OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor will organize the written examination & viva-voice test for selecting the candidate on Asst Public Prosecutor post. Now the organization has not declared the written examination. So therefore those candidate who are participating in examination should have download OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor Exam Syllabus 2019.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
|OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor 2019 Odisha PSC APP Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Additional Public Prosecutor|
|Board of Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC|
|No of Vacancy||Various Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for Trade Test. Those who qualify in the Trade Test will be invited for a competitive written examination. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the competitive written examination.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
For the post of Additional Public Prosecutor candidates should have Degree Law.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor 2019 Odisha PSC APP Written Examination Details
Syllabus for OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor 2019
Constitution Of Criminal Courts And Offices Topics
- Metropolitan area
- Court of Session
- Subordination of Assistant Sessions Judges
- Court of Judicial magistrates
- Chief Judicial Magistrate and Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate
- Special Judicial Magistrate
- Local jurisdiction of Judicial Magistrate
Power Of Courts Topics
- Courts by which offence are triable
- Sentences which high court and session judge may pass
- Jurisdiction in case of juveniles
- Sentences which magistrate may pass
- Sentences of imprisonment in default of fine
- Mode of conferring powers
- Powers of officers appointed
- Withdrawal of powers
Arrest of Person Topics
- When police may arrest without warrant
- Arrest by private person and procedure on such arrest
- Arrest by magistrate
- Protection on member of armed force from arrest
- Arrest how made
- Search of place entered person sought to be arrested
- Arrest on refusal to give name and residence
- No unnecessary restraint
Process to compel Appearance
- Form of summons
- Summons how served
- Service of summons on corporate and societies
Complaints To Magistrate Topics
- Examination of complainant
- Procedure by Magistrate not competent to take cognizance of the case
- Postponement of issues of process
- Dismissal of complaint
OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2019
- Section -I : Short title, extent and commencement
- Section-II : Repeal of enactment
- Section-III : Interpretation clause
- Section-IV : May presume
- Section-V : Evidence may be given of facts in issue and relevant facts
- Section-VI : Relevancy of facts forming part of the same transaction
- Section-VII : Facts which are the occasion, cause or effect of facts in issue
- Section-VIII : Motivation, preparation and previous or subsequent conduct
- Section-IX : Fact necessary to explain or introduce relevant facts.
- Section-X : Things said or done by conspirator in reference to common design
OPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2019 – Indian Penal Code, 1860
- Chapter-I : General Explanation
- Chapter-II : Of Punishment
- Chapter-IV : General Exception
- Chapter-V : Of Abetment
- Chapter-V-A : Criminal Conspiracy
- Chapter-VIII : Of Offences relating to the Army, Navy and Air Force
- Chapter- XIV : Of Offences affecting the Public Health, Safety, Convenience, Decency and Moral
- Chapter- XVI: Of Offences affecting the Human Body
- Chapter-XVII: Of Offences Against Property
- Chapter-XVIII: Offences relating to Documents and Property Marks
- Chapter -XX: Of Offences Relating to Marriage
- Chapter-XX-A: Of Offences Relating to Marriage
- Chapter- XXII: Of Defamation
- Chapter- XXIII: Of Criminal intimidation, Insult and Annoyance
- Important links for OPSC Syllabus 2017
Exam Pattern for OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor 2019
|1.||The code of criminal procedure 1973||45 Marks|
|2.||The Evidence Act, 1872||40 Marks|
|3.||Indian Penal Code, 1860||45 Marks|
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be of 50 Question With 100 Marks.
- The Time Duration For the Exam Will be 02 Hours.
- The exam is of Objective i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is of 2 Hours.
- The exam consists of 100 Marks.
Tips for preparation of written examination
All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly. Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic. Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too. Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Related Examination Details
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor 2019 APP
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
|Advertisement for the Post of Asst. Town Planner(Advt. No. 14 of 2018-19)||Check Here|
|Advertisement for the Post of Asst. Professor(Dentistry) [Advt. No. 13 of 2018-19]||Check Here|
|Recruitment to the Post of Asst. Professor(Speciality / Super Speciality )[Advt. No. 12 of 2018-19]||Check Here|
|Recruitment to the Post of Asst. Professor(Speciality / Dentistry)[Advt. No. 11 of 2018-19]||Check here|
|Recruitment to the Post of Asst. Section Officer[Advt. No. 10 of 2018-19]||Check here|
|Recruitment to the Post of Geophysicist, Geologicist & Mining Officer [Advt. No. 09 of 2018-19]||Check Here|
|Odisha Judicial Service Examination 2018 [Advt. No. 08 of 2018-19]||Check her|
|Recruitment to the Post of Clinical Psychologist [Advt. No. 07 of 2018-19]||Check Here|
|Special Recruitment Drive to the Post of Dental Surgeon [Advt. No. 06 of 2018-19]|
OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor 2019 APP Recruitment – Check Here
OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor 2019 APP Notification – Check Here
OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor 2019 APP Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor 2019 APP Syllabus & Exam pattern
Visit official Website www.opsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for OPSC
Download OPSC Additional Public Prosecutor 2019 APP Previous Year Papers