Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC Geologist Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download for Mining Officer & Geophysicist Previous Year Question Papers mentioned below the page. OPSC Geologist & Mining Officer selection process, OPSC Geologist & Mining Officer Eligibility, OPSC Geologist & Mining Officer Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates, we are provide OPSC Geologist & Mining Officer Sample Papers, OPSC Geologist & Mining Officer Model papers, OPSC Geologist & Mining Officer Old Examination Papers, OPSC Geologist & Mining Officer Previous Year Papers also get following the page. Dear Candidates, can able download OPSC Geologist & Mining Officer Answer Key, Result, cut off, Merit List and etc.
OPSC Geologist & Mining Officer 2018 Syllabus for PDF
The Odisha Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Preliminary, Mains Examinations and Personality Test or Interview for the applicants of Group A and Group B Posts 2018. So, Authorities has also activated the direct link to download Odisha PSC Group A Exam Syllabus pdf. Download it and refer once the specified subjects and topics for Prelims and Mains. We know the competition will be tough.
Therefore, One should need to clear prelims, mains and interview to grab the latest Odisha Govt Jobs. Hence, the applicants can check the details OPSC Civil Service Syllabus and Exam Pattern details in the table below. Also, download the OPSC Syllabus Pdf 2018 for free from the link at the end of the section. For more details check the Official OPSC Careers Website.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|OPSC Geologist & Mining Officer 2018 Geophysicist Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Mining Officer & Geophysicist, Geologist|
|Board of Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC|
|No of Vacancy||35 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Geologist – 2nd Class M.Sc. in Geology or Applied Geology or Diploma in Applied Geology from Indian School of Mines and Applied Geology, Dhanbad, Degree, diploma or certificate of Indian Institute of Technology or from any other institute where such degree, diploma or certificate is considered equivalent to Post-graduate degree in Geology.
Geophysicist – 2nd Class Post Graduate degree in exploration or Applied Geophysics or the degree in Geology and Geophysics from IIT or equivalent degree, diploma, certificate from any recognized Institution.
Mining Officer – 2nd Class degree in Mining Engineering from any recognized University in India or Diploma in Mining or in Applied Geology from Indian School of Mines and Applied Geology, Dhanbad or any other Institute where such diploma or certificate is considered equivalent to the degree of Mining Engineering.
OPSC Geologist & Mining Officer 2018 Preparation Tips
Study Materials – An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appearing written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
OPSC Geologist & Mining Officer 2018 Geophysicist Written Examination Details
Syllabus for OPSC Geologist & Mining Officer 2018 Geophysicist
opsc.gov.in OPSC Geologist & Mining Officer Syllabus – General Studies I
- National & International Current Events.
- History Of India & Indian National Movement.
- World & Indian Geography.
- Economic & Social Development.
- Indian Polity & Governance.
- General Issues on Environmental Ecology.
- General Science.
OPSC Geologist & Mining Officer Syllabus – General Studies II
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Logical Reasoning & Analytical Ability.
- Decision Making & Problem-Solving.
- General Mental Ability.
- Basic Numeracy.
- English Language Comprehension Skills, etc.
Odisha Public Service Commission Exam Syllabus – English
- Sentence structure.
- Error Correction.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- One word substitutions.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Shuffling of sentence parts, etc.
OPSC Geologist & Mining Officer Syllabus 2018 – Odia Language
- Origin and development of Oriya Language.
- Phonetics and Phonemics.
- Common errors in spellings.
- Regional variations in Odia Language.
- Oriya Literature, etc.
Exam Pattern for OPSC Geologist & Mining Officer 2018 Geophysicist
|IV||General Studies I||300|
|V||General Studies II||300|
- The candidates will have option to give their answer in English (except for test of English Language).
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be 100 Questions/ Marks.
- The question paper will consist of 100 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, questions on English Language and questions on Professional Knowledge.
- The time duration will be 2 hours.
DENTITY VERIFICATION for OPSC Geologist & Mining Officer 2018 Geophysicist
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
Candidates are required to come for registration and original certificate verification with duly filled in application in prescribed format, available in the official website and bring all certificates / testimonials, in original and a set of self attested photocopies of the same, in support of age, qualification and experience, for verification. Candidates are also required to bring two recent passport size colour photographs and self photo ID proof (Voter ID card / PAN card / Driving License / Aadhar card / Passport). Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Note: Shortlisted Candidates will be called for document verification/ counselling.
Related Examination Details
- OPSC ASO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | Odisha PSC Asst Section Officer Previous Papers
- OPSC ASO Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | opsc.gov.in Assistant Section Officer Call Letter
- OPSC Assistant Section Officer Previous Old Question Papers PDF
- OPSC Assistant Section Officer Result 2018 | Odisha ASO Cutoff & Merit List
- OPSC Assistant Section Officer Answer Key 2018 | Odisha ASO Answer Paper
- OPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | opsc.gov.in Group A & B Previous Papers.
OPSC Geologist & Mining Officer 2018 Geophysicist Recruitment – Check Here
OPSC Geologist & Mining Officer 2018 Geophysicist Notification – Check Here
OPSC Geologist & Mining Officer 2018 Geophysicist Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download OPSC Geologist & Mining Officer 2018 Geophysicist Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website opsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for OPSC
Download OPSC Geologist & Mining Officer 2018 Geophysicist Previous Year Papers