Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC Upper Subordinate Syllabus 2018 Download for Preliminary and Main Exam Pattern mentioned below the page. UPPSC Combined State / Upper Subordinate Service Prelims / Main Exam Syllabus for pdf in Hindi, English, Tamil also get following the page. UPPSC Upper Subordinate (PCS) Exam Syllabus released from official. Dear Applicants are you searching for UPPSC Upper Subordinate Prelims / Main Written Examination Date update our page below. UPPSC Upper Subordinate Selection Process, UPPSC Upper Subordinate Eligibility, UPPSC Upper Subordinate Document verification, UPPSC Upper Subordinate Previous Year Question Papers, UPPSC Upper Subordinate Old Examination papers, UPPSC Upper Subordinate Sample Papers, UPPSC Upper Subordinate Model papers, and Answer key, result, Cut off, merits List also get here.
UPPSC Upper Subordinate Syllabus 2018 Prelims / Main
To start your exam preparation if you are searching for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Syllabus then check below. You can find Syllabus for both Prelims and mains exam separately in the below section. To know the scheme of the UPPSC Subordinate Services exam, this Exam pattern is very helpful. Most noteworthy, UPPSC Application Forms for UPPSC Range Forest Officer Exam 2018 will be accepted only if submitted before 6th August 2018. However, you are requested to fill UPPSC Online Form 2018 as soon as possible to avoid server issues.
Candidates applying for Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Services Examination should note that they are required to appear in the Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (General Recruitment / Physically Handicapped – Backlog / Special Recruitment) (Preliminary) Examination and qualify the same for going to the second stage of Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Services (Main) Examination (Written) and Interview.
- Pre Exam
- Main Exam
|UPPSC Upper Subordinate 2018 Recruitment Summary|
|Name of Exam||Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services, Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F) & Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.) Services Posts.|
|Board of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC|
|No of Vacancy||924 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
The candidature of such candidates who are subsequently found ineligible according to the terms laid down in advertisement will be cancelled and their any claim for the Main Examination will not be entertained. The decision of the Commission regarding eligibility of the candidates shall be final. The Application/candidature will be rejected/cancelled if the application is not submitted on. prescribed form, date of birth is not mentioned or wrong date of birth is mentioned, overage, under age, not mentioning optional subject in application of Main (Written) Examination, not fulfilling the minimum educational qualifications, applications received after last date and no signature under declaration in the format.
UPPSC Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services 2018 Written Examination
Syllabus for UPPSC Upper Subordinate 2018
- General Studies I
- General Studies II
- General Hindi
- General Studies I
- General Studies II
- Optional I
- Optional II
Note: A candidate will not be allowed to offer more than one subject from the Below Subjects. There Will be Only 01 Optional Subject.
- Social Work
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Agriculture Engineering
- English Literature
- Hindi Literature
- Urdu Literature
- Arabic Literature
- Persian Literature
- Sanskrit Literature
- Political Science and International Relations
- Public Administration
- Public Administration
Pre Exam Syllabus
PAPER – I General Studies-I (200 marks); Duration: Two hours
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World geography – Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and governance – Constitution , Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights issues etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development Poverty Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General Issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change- that do not require subject specialization.
- General Science
PAPER- II General Studies-II (200 marks); Duration: Two hours
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
- Decision making and problem solving.
- General mental ability
- Elementary Mathematics upto Class X level- Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry and Statistics.
- General English upto Class X level.
- General Hindi upto Class X level.
Current events of national and international importance:- On Current Events of National and International importance, candidates will be expected to have knowledge about them.
History of India and Indian National Movement:- In History emphasis should be on broad understanding social, economic and political aspects of Indian history. In the Indian National Movement, the candidates are expected to have synoptic view of nature and character of the freedom movement, growth of nationalism and attainment of Independence.
Indian and world Geography:- Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World:- In World Geography only general understanding of the subject will be expected. Questions on the Geography of India will relate to Physical, Social & Economic Geography of India.
Indian Polity and Governance:- Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc:- In Indian Polity, Economic and Culture, questions will test knowledge of country’s political system including Panchayati Raj and Community Development, broad features of Economic policy in India and Indian Culture.
Economic and Social Development:- Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc:- The candidates will be tested with respect to problems and relationship between Population, Environment and Urbanization. General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization. General awareness of the subject is expected from candidates.
General Science:- Questions on General Science will cover general appreciation and understanding of Science including matters of every day observation and experience, as may be expected of a well educated person, who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline. Note:- Candidate are expected to have general awareness about the above subjects with special reference to Uttar Pradesh.
ELEMENTARY MATHEMATICS (UP TO CLASS X LEVEL)
(i) Number systems: Natural Numbers, Integers, Rational and irrational numbers, Real numbers, Divisors of an Integer, prime integers, L.C.M. and H.C.F. of integrs and their interrelationship.
(iii) Ratio and proportion
(v) Profit and Loss
(vi) Simple and Compound interests
(vii) Work and Time.
(viii) Speed, Time and Distance
(i) Factors of polynomials, L.C.M. and H.C.F. of polynomials and their interrelationship, Remainder theorem, simultaneous linear equations, quadratic equations.
(ii) Set Theory: Set null set, subsets and proper subsets of a set, operations (Union, Intersections, difference, symmetric difference) between sets, Venn diagram.
(i) Constructions and theorems regarding triangle, rectangle, square, trapezium and circles, their perimeter and area.
(ii) Volume and surface area of sphere, right circular cylinder, right circular Cone and Cube.
(4) Statistics:- Collection of data, Classification of data, frequency, frequency distribution, tabulation, cumulative frequency. Representation of data – Bar diagram, Pie chart, histogram, frequency polygon, comulative frequency curves (ogives), Measures of Central tendency: Arithmetic mean, Median and Mode.
GENERAL ENGLISH (UPTO CLASS X LEVEL)
(2) Active Voice and Passive Voice.
(3) Parts of Speech.
(4) Transformation of Sentences.
(5) Direct and Indirect Speech.
(6) Punctuation and Spellings.
(7) Words Meanings.
(8) Vocabulary & usage.
(9) Idioms and Phrases.
(10) Fill in the Blanks.
सामान्य हिंदी (हाईस्कूल स्तर तक) के पाठ्यक्रम में सम्मिलित किए जाने वाले विषय
(1) हिंदी वर्णमाला, विराम चिन्ह
(2) शब्द रचना, वाक्य रचना, अर्थ,
(4) संधि, समास,
(6) अनेकार्थी शब्द,
(7) विलोम शब्द,
(8) पर्यायवाची शब्द,
(9) मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियाँ
(10) तत्सम एवं तद्भव, देशज, विदेशी (शब्द भंडार)
(13) हिंदी भाषा के प्रयोग में होने वाली अशुद्धियाँ
(14) उ.प्र. की मुख्य बोलियाँ
Mains Exam Syllabus
GENERAL STUDIES, PAPER- I
- History of India-Ancient, Mediaeval, Modern
- Indian National Movement and Indian Culture
- Population, Environment and Urbanization in Indian Context
- World Geography, Geography of India and its natural resources.
- Current events of national and international importance.
- Indian Agriculture, Trade and Commerce.
- Specific knowledge of U.P. regarding education, culture Agriculture, Trade Commerce, The methods of living and Social
History of India and Indian culture will cover the broad history of the country from about the middle of the nineteenth
century and would also include questions on Gandhi, Tagore and Nehru. The part on current events of national and
international importance will include questions also on sports and games.
GENERAL STUDIES, PAPER – II
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- General Science (Role of Science and technology in the development of India including science in every day life)
- General Mental ability.
- Statistical Analysis, Graphs and Diagrams.
The part relating to the Indian polity will include questions on the political system in India and Indian constitution. The Indian economy will cover broad features of economic policy in India. The part relating to role and impact of science and technology in the development of India, questions will be asked to test the candidates awareness in this field Emphasis will be on the applied aspects. The part relating to statistical analysis, graphs and diagrams will include exercise to test the candidates ability to draw common sense conclusions from information presented in statistical graphical or diagrammatical form and to point out deficiencies limitation or inconsistencies there in.
There will be three sections in the question paper of Essay. Candidates will have to select one topic from each section and they are required to write essay in 700 words on each topic. In the three sections, topics of essay will be based on following sphere :
Section A : (1) Literature and Culture. (2) Social sphere. (3) Political sphere.
Section B : (1) Science, Environment and Technology. (2) Economic Sphere (3) Agriculture, Industry and Trade.
Section C : (1) National and International Events. (2) Natural Calamities, Land slide, Earthquake, Deluge, Drought etc.
(3) National Development programmes and projects.
Question answer from Unseen passage
Government and Semi-government letter, telegram, official orders, notification, circular writing
Knowledge of words and uses.
Uses of Prefix and Suffix.
One word substitution.
Spelling and Sentence correction.
Idioms and Phrases.
Exam Pattern for UPPSC Upper Subordinate 2018
|S.No.||Type of Exam||Paper||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||I||General Studies I||100-150||200||2 Hours|
|II||General Studies II||100-150||200||2 Hours|
The Written test will be multiple choice objective type.
The Preliminary examination will consist of two compulsory papers.
The papers shall be of 200 marks each and of two hours duration.
Both the papers shall be objective Type & multiple choice in which there shall be 150-100 questions Respectively.
|S.No.||Exam Type||Paper||Name of Subjects||Max. Marks||Test Duration||Exam Type|
|1.||Written Test||I||General Hindi||150||3 Hours||Subjective|
|III||General Studies I||200||2 Hours||Objective|
|IV||General Studies II||200||2 Hours||Objective|
|V & VI||Optional I||200 each||3 Hours each||Subjective|
|VII & VIII||Optional II||200 each||3 Hours each||Subjective|
- Optional Subjects (any One): Question Papers will be of 03:00 hours.
Online Application Form Submission of Advt. No. [ A1-E2/2018 , 06/07/2018 ]
‘( PCS/ACF-RFO Prelim. Examination-2018 )’
New Feature added in online application for PCS/ACF-RFO Prelim. Examination-2018 :
1. Combined Application Form is invited for PCS Prelim. and ACF-RFO Examination-2018
2. One Step Process for Registration, Fee deposition and Form Submission.
3. Modification in Submitted Application Form of PCS/ACF-RFO Prelim. Examination-2018
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for UPPSC Upper Subordinate 2018
Du ring Documents verification / Interview, the candidate Willi have to produce Original Certificates along with a proof of identity and one set of self-attested photocopies of the Certificates. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt or he I she is not able to produce the requisite documents or there is mismatch of Information’s in the documents, his/her candidature will be rejected. No additional time will be given for producing original documents.
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
Free Download Uttar Pradesh PSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Model Papers
- UPPSC Upper Subordinate Exam Question Papers
- Uttar Pradesh PSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Solved Question Papers
- UPPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Sample Question Papers
- Uttar Pradesh PSC Previous Year Papers for free of cost
- Download uppsc.up.nic.in Old Question Papers with Answers
UPPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Exam Question Papers
- Uttar Pradesh PSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Practice Question Papers
- Free Download Uttar Pradesh PSC Previous Question Papers | uppsc.up.nic.in Old Year Question Papers with Solutions
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Previous Years Question Papers
- Free PDF of UPPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Model Question Papers
UPPSC Upper Subordinate 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
UPPSC Upper Subordinate 2018 Notification – Check Here
UPPSC Upper Subordinate 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download UPPSC Upper Subordinate 2018 Syllabus & Exam pattern
Visit official website http://uppsc.up.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UPPSC
Download UPPSC Upper Subordinate 2018 Previous Question papers