Power Grid Corporation of India PGCIL Field Engineer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Field Supervisor Interview Call letter available here. PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor Exam Date & centre also mentioned below the page. Aspirants we are provide PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor Selection Process, PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor Eligibility, PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor Document verification and for more details get following the page. PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor Syllabus and Test Pattern also available below the page. PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor Answer key, result, Cut off, Merit list and etc.
PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor 2019 Admit Card / Hall ticket
Aspirants who had applied for PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor Recruitment 2019 are applicable to download the Admit Card. While downloading the Call Letter candidates need to enter their registration number and password. Applicants of PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor Recruitment can download the Admit Card from the official web portal www.powergridindia.com soon. These posts are under the PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor. So, who one can interest in the PGCIL Recruitment for the PGCIL Field Engineer & Field Supervisor Vacancies they have the right place to get the direct link to fill the application through online mode.
Method of Process
The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for Trade Test. Those who qualify in the Trade Test will be invited for a competitive written examination. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the competitive written examination.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Field Engineer & Supervisor|
|Board of Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India PGCIL|
|No of Vacancy||21 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
careers.powergrid.in @ PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor 2019 Eligibility
Full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from recognized technical Board / Institute or B.E./ B. Tech / Bsc. (Engg.) in Electrical discipline or equivalent from recognized University / Institute With Minimum 55% marks.
Should have one year Post Qualification Experience of design / engineering / construction / testing & commissioning / Electrical / Civil works, etc. in Rural Electrification (RE) / Distribution Management System (DMS) / sub Transmission / Transmission Lines (TL) / Sub Station (S/s), etc. Experience in PSU/Listed Company particularly in power sector shall be preferred.
Screening test, if conducted, shall be used to shortlist candidates for personal interview and will be for elimination purpose only. Marks obtained in screening test shall not have any weightage in final merit/selection/empanelment.
Screening test, if conducted shall be of 1 hr duration for 75 marks (in two parts:- Part-1: 50 questions on relevant discipline and Part-2: 25 questions on Aptitude). There will not be any negative marking. Qualifying marks in screening test for UR category shall be 40% and for reserved category 30%. 4
Candidates who qualify in screening test, if conducted, will be shortlisted and called for interview as per prescribed ratio i.e. 1: 5 for – 3 or less vacancies, 15 for 4 vacancies and 1:3 for – 5 or more vacancies, based on their performance in screening test.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor 2019
Exam Pattern for PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor 2019
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be of 50 Question With 100 Marks.
- The Time Duration For the Exam Will be 02 Hours.
- The exam is of Objective i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is of 2 Hours.
- The exam consists of 100 Marks.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
- PGCIL Field Engineer Result 2019 PGCIL Field Supervisor Merit List
- PGCIL Field Engineer Previous Old Question Papers & Field Supervisor Model Papers
- PGCIL Field Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 | PGCIL Field Supervisor Questions Papers
- PGCIL Diploma Trainee Previous Old Question Papers | Power Grid Question Papers
Note: Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/ selection process without notice or if joined services are liable to be terminated, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria notified or if POWERGRID comes across any evidence/knowledge that the qualification/ experience /and any other particulars indicated in application/ personal resume / other forms/formats are not recognized/ false/ misleading and / or amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of POWERGRID or that the candidate has been shortlisted for next stage in the process/ has secured employment in POWERGRID through or adopting any unfair means.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor 2019 Notification – Check Here
PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website careers.powergrid.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for PGCIL
Download PGCIL Field Engineer & Supervisor 2019 Interview Call Letter