Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research PGIMER Chandigarh Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Assistant Administrative Officer AAO, Junior Technician, Stenographer Previous Year question Papers available here. PGIMER Chandigarh AAO & Junior Technician Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. PGIMER Chandigarh AAO & Junior Technician Syllabus for PDF also mentioned below the page. PGIMER Chandigarh AAO & Junior Technician Selection Process, PGIMER Chandigarh AAO & Junior Technician Eligibility, PGIMER Chandigarh AAO & Junior Technician Document verification and etc. PGIMER Chandigarh AAO & Junior Technician Sample Papers, PGIMER Chandigarh AAO & Junior Technician Model Papers, PGIMER Chandigarh AAO & Junior Technician Old Examination Papers and etc.
PGIMER Chandigarh AAO & Junior Technician 2019 Syllabus for PDF
PGIMER Syllabus 2018 Pdf is here to download. Candidates who have applied for the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Exam can check the PGIMER 2018 Syllabus and Exam Pattern here. We provided the complete PGIMER Syllabus 2018 Pdf on this page. Interested candidates can also check the PGIMER 2018 Exam pattern @ pgimer.edu.in
Prepare well and do your best in the PGIMER exam to work in Chandigarh Govt Jobs. If you people read the entire article, you can also get the PGIMER Group A, B & Engineering Dept Posts Exam Pattern. Everyone would like to pass a written test conducted by PGIMER. In order to get qualify for the examination, the candidates should read and practice the AIIMS Nursing Officer Syllabus thoroughly.
Eligibility or Qualification
B.Sc. Medical Technology (X-ray) / B.Sc. Medical Technology Radiology / B.Sc. Medical Technology Radiodiagnosis / B.Sc. Medical Technology Radio-diagnosis & Imaging Technology.
12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. Dictation at the speed of 80 w.p.m. in Stenography (English or Hindi) with transcription time of 50 minutes (English) or 65 minutes (Hindi) on the computer.
A degree of a recognized University or its equivalent. 05 years of experience as Office Superintendent or in equivalent posts and working knowledge of Govt. rules and regulation.
|PGIMER Chandigarh AAO & Junior Technician 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Administrative Officer AAO, Junior Technician, Stenographer|
|Board of Organization||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research PGIMER Chandigarh|
|No of Vacancy||99 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Method of Process
The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for Trade Test. Those who qualify in the Trade Test will be invited for a competitive written examination. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the competitive written examination.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
PGIMER Chandigarh AAO & Junior Technician 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for PGIMER Chandigarh AAO & Junior Technician 2019
PGIMER Syllabus 2018 – English
- Fill in the blanks.
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- One word substitutions.
- Comprehension passage etc.
PGIMER 2018 Syllabus – Aptitude
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Time and Work.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Number Systems.
- Profit and Loss.
- Problems on Trains.
- Time and Distance.
- Problems on Ages.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations etc.
PGIMER Syllabus – Reasoning
- Figural Classification.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Visual Memory.
- Decision Making.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Space Visualization.
- Problem Solving.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Statement Conclusion etc.
PGIMER Syllabus 2018 Pdf for General Knowledge
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- General Science.
- Countries, Capitals & Currencies.
- Indian Geography.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Polity.
- History – India.
- Current Affairs – National & International etc.
PGIMER Syllabus – Pharmacist
- Radio Diagnosis.
- Skin & VD.
- Community Medicine.
- Respiratory diseases.
- Metabolic disorders.
- Infectious/Communicable Diseases.
- Diseases of the skin (Dermatology).
- Musculoskeletal System.
- Psychiatry etc.
Exam Pattern for PGIMER Chandigarh AAO & Junior Technician 2019
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be of 50 Question With 100 Marks.
- The Time Duration For the Exam Will be 02 Hours.
- The exam is of Objective i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is of 2 Hours.
- The exam consists of 100 Marks.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for PGIMER Chandigarh AAO & Junior Technician 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
PGIMER Chandigarh AAO & Junior Technician 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
PGIMER Chandigarh AAO & Junior Technician 2019 Notification – Check Here
PGIMER Chandigarh AAO & Junior Technician 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download PGIMER Chandigarh AAO & Junior Technician 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website pgimer.edu.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for PGIMER Chandigarh
Download PGIMER Chandigarh AAO & Junior Technician 2019 Previous Year Papers