Public Health Engineering Department PHED Bihar Assistant Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous Year question Papers Available here. PHED Bihar Assistant Engineer AE Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. PHED Bihar Assistant Engineer selection process, PHED Bihar Assistant Engineer Eligibility, PHED Bihar Assistant Engineer AE Document Verification and etc. PHED Bihar Assistant Engineer Sample Papers, PHED Bihar Assistant Engineer Previous Papers, PHED Bihar Assistant Engineer Old Examination Papers, PHED Bihar Assistant Engineer and etc. Dear applied candidates we are mentioned PHED Bihar Assistant Engineer Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
PHED Bihar Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
Are you waiting for the PHED Bihar Assistant Engineer Syllabus? If yes, this is the suitable page for your searching. Exam Pattern & Exam Syllabus / Previous year papers are help us to find a way of start their exam preparation. If a participate, regular follow up the PHED Bihar Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2019, may success in short time in examination. If you are preparation for any exam, don’t forget download exam syllabus & exam pattern details of concern exam. Mostly after the completion of the registration process, the candidates feel to check the syllabus and exam pattern for the written test preparation.
Eligibility or Qualification
Candidates have B.E/ B.Tech degree in Civil/ Engineering from recognized university. Valid GATE score card in year 2016, 2017, 2018.
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants. Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
|PHED Bihar Assistant Engineer 2019 AE Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Engineer|
|Board of Organization||Public Health Engineering Department PHED Bihar|
|No of Vacancy||70 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
The final selection for the post of 2019 will be made on the basis of merit position in Written Examination (Computer Based).
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
PHED Bihar Assistant Engineer 2019 AE Written Examination
Syllabus for PHED Bihar Assistant Engineer 2019 AE
Civil Engineering Syllabus
Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Environmental Studies
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Tool Engineering.
- Operations Research.
- Joining Processes.
- Forming Processes.
- Metal Casting.
- Vector Calculus.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Probability & Statistics.
- Differential Equations.
- Theory of Machines.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Engineering Materials.
- Numerical Methods.
- HCF & LCM.
- Problem On Ages.
- Bar Graph.
- Time & Work.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Time & Speed.
- Profit & Loss.
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Deduction.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Problems.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Verbal Comprehension passage.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Sentence structure.
General Awareness Syllabus:
- Static GK.
- General Science.
- Current Affairs.
- Indian History.
Exam Pattern for PHED Bihar $Assistant Engineer 2019 AE
- The written test of all the applicants shall be conducted.
- The question paper will be objective type (100 marks) having 100 questions with multiple choices.
- Candidates will mark their answers on OMR sheet and each question will carry 1 mark. The duration of test shall be of two hours.
- The question paper will be provided in English (except the Punjabi language proficiency part).
- The setup of question paper will be as under.
- The final score (out of 100) will be considered for final selection
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for PHED Bihar Assistant Engineer 2019 AE
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
PHED Bihar Assistant Engineer 2019 AE Recruitment – Check Here
PHED Bihar Assistant Engineer 2019 AE Notification – Check Here
PHED Bihar Assistant Engineer 2019 AE Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download PHED Bihar Assistant Engineer 2019 AE Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website fts.bih.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for PHED Bihar
Download PHED Bihar Assistant Engineer 2019 AE Previous Year Papers