Indian Railway, Railway Protection Force RPF Constable Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018 Physical Test PET / PMT Call letter. RPF Constable Exam Date and Physical Standard Test mentioned below the page. RPF Constable Men & Women Selection Process, Eligibility, RPF Constable Male & Women document verification, RPF Constable Admit card 2018 Download, RPF Constable Selection List, RPF Constable Call letter, RPF Constable Physical Test, RPF Constable Medical Examination, RPF Constable PET / PST, RPF Constable Answer key & Result, RPF Constable Cut off & Merit List, RPF Constable Interview Call Letter Download now.
RPF Constable 2018 Men or Women Recruitment Notification Details
Aspirants must download your RPF Railway Constable Exam Admit Card before going to attend the exam. Because it is must to carry the indianrailways.gov.in RPF Constable Exam Admit Card 2018 while going to attend the exam. Without Railway Protection Force Hall Ticket 2018, candidates are not allowed to enter into the examination hall. So, aspirants must remember to bring your RPF Constable Exam 2018 Admit Card while going for the exam.
ONLINE applications are invited from eligible Male and Female candidates for the recruitment of Constable in Level 3 of 7 th CPC Pay matrix for the vacancies in Railway Protection Force (RPF) of various Zones of Indian Railways and Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF). Applications complete in all respect should be submitted ONLINE ONLY before 23.59 hrs of 30/06/2018.
Check RPF Constable CBT Written Exam Roll No.: Available Now
Physical Efficiency Test for RPF Constable 2018 Examination
Those who qualifies the eligibility criteria of will be put to a PET (Physical Efficiency Test). 1500 mts being compulsory will be the first event to be conducted. Only those who qualify in 1500 mts race shall be measured for height and chest. The candidates who fulfill the prescribed physical standards relating to height and chest will be subjected to other Physical Efficiency Test.
|Events||Male||Female||No of Chances|
|1600 Meters||5 Min 45 Sec||Not Applicable||One|
|800 Meters||Not Applicable||3 min 40 sec||One|
|High Jump||3 Feet 9 Inches||3 feet||Two|
|Long Jump||14 Feet||9 feet||Two|
|Shot Put (Wt. 16 lbs)||20 feet||17 feet||Two|
RPF Constable 2018 Recruitment Summary
Name of Examination – Constable (Men or Women)
Name of Organization – Indian Railway, Railway Protection Force RPF
No of Vacancy – 8619 Posts
Date of Examination – Update Soon
Official Website – www.indianrailways.gov.in
Category – Admit Card/Hall Ticket
|PHASE||GROUP||START DATE||END DATE||Admit Card|
|Phase 1||E||20/12/2018||22/12/2018||Available Now|
|Phase 4||A + B + F||17/01/2019||25/01/2019||Available From 07.01.2018|
|Phase 5||C + D||02/02/2019||19/02/2019||Available From 22.01.2018|
|A||SR, SWR & SCR||656||82||34||32||804||621||114||54||138||927|
|B||CR, WR, WCR & SECR||329||42||18||51||440||388||92||45||187||712|
|C||ER, ECR, SER & ECoR||877||184||134||92||1287||816||201||132||242||1391|
|D||NR, NER, NWR & NCR||761||152||68||65||1046||646||141||75||144||1006|
Note I: As per Govt of India instruction, the reservation for Ex-servicemen (ESM) shall be 10% of the combined vacancies of male and female of each group of zones.
www.indianrailways.gov.in @ RPF Constable 2018 Recruitment Eligibility Details
Education Qualification:Matriculation certificate from a recognized Board for Constable (Executive) shall only be valid. Those awaiting results of the final examination of the prescribed educational qualification SHOULD NOT apply.
RPF Constable 2018 Male or Female Selection Process
The entire recruitment process shall involve a Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Document Verification (DV).
The date, time and venue for all the activities, namely, CBT, PET, PMT and DV or any other additional activity, as applicable, shall be fixed by CRC and shall be intimated in due course. Request for postponement of any of the above activity or for change of venue, date and shift will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
RPF Constable 2018 Male or Female Written Examination Details
- General Intelligence
- General Awareness
- Numerical Ability
Exam Pattern for RPF Constable 2018 Men or Women
|RPF/ RPSF Constable Exam Pattern 2018|
|Serial No||Type of Exam||Subject Name||No. of Questions|
|03.||General Intelligence & Reasoning||35|
|Grand Total||120 Question|
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be 120 Questions/ Marks.
- The question paper will consist of 35 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, 35 questions on Arithmetic and 50 questions on General Awareness.
- The time duration will be 01:30 hours (90 minutes).
- There will also be a negative marking. 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Exam Date & Centre
The written examination is tentatively scheduled to be held in the month of September and October 2018 The CRC reserves the right to change the date of examination without any notice. The CRC also reserves the right to change/delete towns where CBT/PET/PMT/DV is to be conducted based on the response and exigencies and may hold the CBT/PET/PMT/DV anywhere in the country and the centres allotted by CRC will be final and binding.
PHASE – I – COMPUTER BASED TEST ( CBT)
- CBT shall be held at different centres across the country simultaneously for all the Groups.
- Candidates shall have following language options for Computer Based Test (CBT) out of which they shall have opt for any one.
Note: (1) Hindi (2) English (3) Urdu (4) Tamil (5) Telugu (6) Konkani (7) Malayalam (8) Kannada (9) Marathi (10) Gujurati (11) Bengali (12) Odia (13) Assamese (14) Manipuri and (15) Punjabi.
- The standard of examination will be 10th/Matric level
- Candidates will be required to answer all questions and shall be awarded 01(one) mark for each correct answer. Negative marks shall be awarded for every wrong answer. 1/3 marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer. No mark shall be awarded or deducted for questions not attempted.
- Detailed instructions will be mentioned in the e-call letter for CBT regarding date, venue, reporting time, attendance, capture of biometric details, terminal/seat allotment etc
Note: Candidate must obtain at least 35% Marks (30% in the case of SC and ST candidates) in the Written Examination for being considered for other Test/Tests”.
Physical Standard Test PST for RPF Constable 2018 Examination
|Category||Height Male (Cms)||Chest Male (Cms)||Height Female (Cms)|
|UR/OBC||165||80 – 85||157|
Bonus Marks (maximum 5 marks)
Bonus marks are allotted as under:
- B Certificate of NCC-01 Mark
- C Certificate of NCC-02 Marks
- Maximum Marks for NCC certificate is 02.
- Benefit is available only on production of Original Certificate .This benefit is not available to Ex-servicemen.
- Represented University at inter university sports: 01 Marks
- Represented State at interstate sports: 2 marks
- Represented India at international sports meet-03 Marks
- Medal winner at national level sports meet- 03 Marks
(iii) Height: A male applicant whose height is 178 cms or more and a female applicant whose height is 165 cms or more will be given 03 marks as bonus.
(iv) Total bonus Marks for all categories put together shall not exceed 5.
Note: All the eligible candidates have to undergo a Computer Based Test on the specified date, time and venue as per the e-call letter to be downloaded by the candidates from the websites of Indian Railways. The information about the e-call letter download shall be communicated through the websites as well as personnel email communication to the candidates.
MEDICAL EXAMINATION: The candidates who appear in Document Verification will be sent for a medical examination at the Railway Hospitals. They will have to qualify in medical category ‘B-1’ as prescribed in the Indian Railway Medical Manual. Those wearing glasses or having flat foot, knock knee, squint eyes, colour blindness and other bodily defects are not eligible for appointment. Sending for Medical Examination will not guarantee employment and does not reflect that the candidate has been included in the select list.
Related Examination Details
- RPF Previous Year Question Papers 2018 | RPF Constable & SI Exam Papers
- RPF Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 – RPF Written Exam Date & PET / PMT
- RPF Constable Result 2018 | RPSF Constable Exam Cutoff & Merit List | RPF Male/Female Final Result
- RPF Constable Answer Key 2018 | RPF Men / Women Answer Paper | RPF Answer Sheet (A/B/C/D) Download
- Computer Based Test (CBT) shall be held simultaneously for all Zonal Railways and RPSF.
- Admission to all stages of recruitment process shall be purely provisional, subject to the candidates satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Mere issue of e-call letter to the candidates will NOT imply that their candidature has been finally accepted by the CRC.
- CRC may reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage of recruitment process in case the candidate is found to be not fulfilling the requisite criteria and if appointed, such candidate shall be removed from service summarily.
HALL TICKET (e-call letter) FOR CBT
Candidates can verify their eligibility status from the website. SMS and email messages will be sent to all eligible candidates about the e-call letter upload details. SMS and e-mail messages will be sent to all eligible candidates about the ecall letter upload details. Candidates should keep their mobile numbers and email active till the end of the Document Verification (DV). CRC will not entertain any request for change of mobile number and e-mail address at a later stage
RPF Constable 2018 Men or Women Verification or Interview Details
Viva-Voce Test & Document Verification
The purpose of the Viva-Voce Test is to determine the general intelligence, awareness, alertness and soldierly traits and to assess the overall suitability of the applicant for employment in the Railway Protection Force. Personal appearance in the Viva-Voce Test is compulsory.
Maximum mark for the Viva-Voce Test
RPF Constable 2018 Men or Women 2018 Verification Details
- Based on the performance of candidates in the CBT and subject to their qualifying in PET & PMT, candidates will be called for Document Verification.
- In cases of two or more candidates securing same marks, their merit position shall be determined by age criteria i.e. older person shall be given higher seniority.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their passing requisite Medical Fitness Test to be conducted by the Railway Administration, final verification of educational and category certificates, verification of character and antecedents of the candidates from the local Administration and successful completion of initial training.
- Candidates may please note that CRC only recommends names of the empanelled candidates and appointment is offered ONLY by the respective Railway Administration.
- Candidates who do not appear for Document Verification will not be considered in the final selection, irrespective of their performance in written examination and PET/PMT.
RPF Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 – RPF Written Exam Date & PET / PMT & Model Papers – Check Here
RPF Constable Answer Key 2018 | RPF Men / Women Answer Paper | RPF Answer Sheet (A/B/C/D) Download – Check Here
RPF Constable 2018 Men or Women 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
RPF Constable 2018 Men or Women 2018 Official Notification – Check Here
RPF Constable 2018 Men or Women 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Procedure to Download RPF Constable 2018 Men or Women 2018 Admit Card & Hall Ticket
Visit official website www.indianrailways.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for RPF
Download RPF Constable 2018 Men or Women 2018 Physical Test Interview Call Letter