Railway Recruitment Board RRC C & D Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download Level 1 for Assistant Points man, Assistant Bridge, Track Maintainer Grade IV Interview Call Letter available here. RRC C & D Exam Date and Exam Centre also mentioned below the page. RRC C & D (Level 1) Selection Process, RRC C & D in Assistant Points man, Assistant Bridge, Track Maintainer Grade IV (Level 1) Eligibility, RRC C & D (Level 1) Documnet Verification and etc. RRC C & D (Level 1) Syllabus and Exam Pattern get following the page. RRC C & D (Level 1) Answer key, result, cut off, Merit List and etc.
RRC Group C& D 2019 Level 1 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Since the admit card for RRB Group D PET is to release 10 days before the Physical Efficiency Test, we have calculated the expected date for the release. It is as mentioned in the table below. Railway Group D Admit Card for RRB Group D Recruitment can download on our page. As the railway recruitment cell allows its applicants to download the call letter online, we provide you a direct link. As the official railway website will be busy on the day of release of the call letter. It will be easy for the applicants to download the admit card from our page.
In most of the categories of jobs, there is no interview after the written examination. In some categories, there will be a second stage written examination. In categories related to operational safety, there will be a psychological test.
The application-details furnished by successful candidates are verified and they are called for counselling and scrutiny of original documents. A panel of names is then recommended to Southern Railway / Integral Coach Factory to the extent of vacancies. The candidates will be required to pass a medical examination before appointment.
|Railway Recruitment Cell Group D 2019 Recruitment|
|Name of Examination||Group C & D (Level 1)|
|Board of Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|No of Vacancies||various Posts|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
|Date of Examination||Update Soon|
indianrailways.gov.in @ Railway Recruitment Cell Group D 2019 Eligibility
Before applying for the post(s) against this notification, candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility norms including age, educational qualification(s) and medical standard(s). Candidates should ensure that they have requisite qualifications from recognized Board/Institute as on the date of Closure of online registration i.e. 12.04.2019. Those awaiting results of the final examination for the prescribed qualification are not eligible and hence should not apply.
Diploma/Degree in Engineering will not be accepted in lieu of course completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI. Also, Graduate Act Apprentice will not be accepted in lieu of Course Completed Act Apprenticeship.
Degree of Benchmark Disability for Reservation and Competent Authority for Issue of Disability Certificate: Only such persons would be eligible for relaxation in conditions/ reservation in posts who suffer from not less than 40 percent of relevant benchmark disability.
Only single online application has to be submitted by the candidate to the RRB of their choice for all the notified posts of that RRB through the link provided on the official website.
The entire recruitment process shall involve a Computer Based Test(CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Document Verification. The date, time and venue for all the activities, namely, CBT, PET and DV or any other additional activity as applicable shall be fixed by the RRBs and shall be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course. Request for postponement of any of the above activity or for change of venue, date and shift will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Test
- Document verification (DV)
RRC Group C& D 2019 Level 1 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for RRC Group C& D 2019 Level 1 2019
Exam Pattern RRC Group C& D 2019 Level 1 2019
|S. No||Name of the Subjects||No of Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Mathematics||100 Marks||90 Minutes|
|2||General Intelligence & Reasoning|
|4||General Awareness on Current Affairs|
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam will be of 100 Questions.
- The Time Duration for the Exam Will be 90 Minutes.
- The Question paper will be Based on the Subjects like general knowledge/ awareness/ mathematics / reasoning etc.
- The Questions will be of 10th class standard.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Download RRB SR Chennai Group D Call Letter/Hall Ticket: Dates of examinations will also be published on the websites of participating RRBs. Thereafter, e-Call letters for the CBT, PET and DV (as applicable) should be downloaded ONLY from websites of the RRBs concerned. The exam centre, date and shift indicated in the call letter shall be final.
RRB(s) will not entertain any request for any change in examination centre, date and session allotted to candidate(s).
HALL TICKET (e-call letter) FOR CBT/PET/DV for RRB SR Chennai Group D 2018
Candidates can verify their eligibility status from the website of RRBs. SMS and email messages will be sent to all eligible candidates about the e-call letter upload details. Eligible candidates can download e-call letter (along with e-call letter for Scribe, wherever applicable) from the RRBs websites about 10 days before the date of the CBT / PET/ Document Verification (as applicable) The call letter will not be sent to candidates by post.
MEDICAL STANDARDS FOR THE POSTS
Candidates called for DV will have to pass requisite medical fitness test(s) conducted by the Railway Administration to ensure that the candidates are medically fit to carry out the duties connected with the post(s) opted by them. Visual Acuity Standard is one of the important criteria of medical fitness of railway staff. The medical requirements against different medical standards for different categories are outlined below.
|Medical Standard||General Fitness||Visual Acuity|
|A-2||Physically fit in all respects||Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/9 without glasses (No fogging test) Near Vision: Sn. 0.6,0.6 without glasses and must pass tests for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Night Vision, Mesopic Vision etc|
|B – 1||Physically fit in all respects||Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 4D) Near Vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required and must pass test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Night Vision, Mesopic Vision etc|
|B – 2||Physically fit in all respects||Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 4D). Near Vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required and must pass test for Binocular Vision etc|
|C – 1||Physically fit in all respects||Distant Vision: 6/12, 6/18 with or without glasses. Near Vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required.|
- RRB NTPC Cut Off & Merit List 2019 Clerk, Typist, Goods Guard Minimum Qualified Marks
- RRB NTPC Previous Old Question Papers & Non-Technical Popular Categories Model Papers
- RRB NTPC Result 2019 Indian Railways NTPC CBT 1st & 2nd Stage Results
- RRB NTPC Answer Key 2019 CBT Stage 1st and 2nd Exam Key Answers – Non Technical Popular Categories
- RRC Level 1 Cut Off & Merit List 2019 RRB Group C / D Minimum Qualify Marks
- RRC Level 1 Previous Old Question Papers & RRB Group C/D Model Papers
- RRC Level 1 Result 2019 RRB Group C/D CBT Results & PET, DV, Medical Exam
- RRC Level 1 Answer Key 2019 RRB CBT Group C & Group D Answer Sheet PDF
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for RRC Group C& D 2019 Level 1
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
RRC Group C & D 2019 Level 1 Recruitment – Check Here
RRC Group C & D 2019 Level 1 Notification – Check Here
RRC Group C & D 2019 Level 1 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download RRC Group C & D 2019 Level 1 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for RRC
Download RRC Group C & D 2019 Level 1 Interview Call Letter