Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board RSMSSB NTT Teacher Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for Pre Primary Teacher and Nursery Teacher Call Letter. RSMSSB NTT Teacher (Pre Primary and Nursery Teacher) Exam Admit Card download procedure get here. RSMSSB NTT Teacher Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. RSMSSB NTT Teacher selection process, RSMSSB NTT Teacher Eligibility, RSMSSB NTT Teacher Document verification, RSMSSB NTT Teacher Written Examination Details also provide our page. Aspirants can able download RSMSSB NTT Teacher Exam Call Letter mentioned below the page. Candidates we are provide RSMSSB NTT Teacher Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
RSMSSB NTT Teacher 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
All the Eligible Candidates Will be Called for the Written Exam in the Month of October/ November. The Written Exam Will be Conducted on the Various Prescribed Exam Center. Here we inform all the candidates that the call letter have not been issued yet. As per the information Rajasthan Nursing Teacher Call Letter will be available approximately 8-9 days before the exam in November month. Candidates are advised to be aware to download the admit card. More Details About the Exam and Selection Process is as Provided Below.
Download RSMSSB NTT Admit Card 2018: Available Soon
About Recruitment Board
In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to Article 309 of the Constitution of India, the State Government has established the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) vide notification No.F.8(7)DOP/A-II/2008 dated 29.01.2014.
The role of the Board is essentially that of making recommendations of candidates for direct recruitment in respect of posts carrying grade pay Rs 3600/- and less than Rs. 3600/-
The Board has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews wherever as desired according to relevant recruitment rules.
|RSMSSB NTT Teacher 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||NTT Teacher (Pre-Primary & Nursery Teacher)|
|Board of Organization||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board RSMSSB|
|No of Vacancy||1310 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in @ RSMSSB NTT Teacher 2018 Eligibility Details
Candidates passed 12th exam from any recognized board and 2 years NTT Course.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
The application receiving process was closed 2018. As a part of the selection procedure, RSMSSB is going to conduct the NTT Teacher (Pre-Primary & Nursery Teacher) 2018 NTT examination in 3 stages. Moreover, RSMSSB NTT Teacher (Pre-Primary & Nursery Teacher) 2018 NTT Admit Card 2018 can be downloaded directly from the official website. So, To get entry into the examination hall, you should carry your RSMSSB NTT Teacher (Pre-Primary & Nursery Teacher) Hall ticket.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
RSMSSB NTT Teacher 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for RSMSSB NTT Teacher 2018
General Mental Ability
Nursery Training Teacher and other Jobs
General Intelligence and Reasoning
Exam Pattern for RSMSSB NTT Teacher 2018
|Written Test||General Studies||As per the Notification Details||Check the Notification||3 Hours|
|General Mental Ability|
|Nursery Training Teacher and other Jobs|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning|
The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
The Written Exam Will be of 100 Marks (Minimum 40% Passing Marks).
The Time Duration of Written Exam Will be 03 Hours.
RSMSSB Other Latest Recruitment Details 2018
- RSMSSB Tax Assistant Syllabus 2018 @ Rajasthan TA (Kar Sahayak) Exam Pattern & Previous Papers
- RSMSSB Tax Assistant Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018 – Rajasthan SMSSB TA Exam Date & Interview Letter
- RSMSSB Live Stock Assistant Syllabus 2018 @ Rajasthan LSA Exam Pattern & Previous Papers
- RSMSSB Live Stock Assistant Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018 @ LSA Exam Date & Interview Call Letter
- RSMSSB Supervisor Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 @ Rajasthan SMSSB Previous & Model Papers
- RSMSSB Supervisor Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018 – www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in Exam Date & Call Letter
- RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Syllabus 2018 – Download Suchana Sahayak Exam Pattern & Previous Papers
- RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018 – Download Suchana Sahayak Exam Date & Call Letter
- RSMSSB Computer Syllabus 2018 – Download Sanganak Exam Pattern & Previous Question Papers
- RSMSSB Computer (Sanganak) Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 – www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in Exam Date
RSMSSB NTT Teacher Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Download Call Letter / Admit card: Therefore, it is mandatory to carry RSMSSB NTT Teacher Admit Card 2018 to the exam hall. If any candidate fails to take rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in NTT Teacher Admit Card 2018 to the exam centre will not get entry into the exam hall. So, Download RSMSSB NTT Teacher Admit Card 2018 and do not forget to carry Admit Card to the exam hall.
Information Available on RSMSSB NTT Teacher Admit Card 2018
- Exam Conducting Board Name
- Candidate’s Full Name
- Roll Number or Registration Number
- Post Name
- Date of Birth
- Name of the Examination
- Examination Center Name
- Code and Address of the Exam Venue
- Examination Date and Timings
- General Exam Instructions
- Photograph and Signature of the Applicant
- Identification Marks
- Reporting Time
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for RSMSSB NTT Teacher 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
Proof of Educational Qualifications.
Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
School Study Certificate
Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Download Available Admit Card
RSMSSB NTT Teacher 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
RSMSSB NTT Teacher 2018 Notification – Check Here
RSMSSB NTT Teacher 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download RSMSSB NTT Teacher 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for RSMSSB
Download RSMSSB NTT Teacher 2018 Interview Call Letter