Steel Authority of India Limited SAIL Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Junior Staff Nurse Trainee Previous Year Question Papers also mentioned below the page. SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee Exam Date & centre will eb announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can able download SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee Selection Process, SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee Eligibility, SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee Document verification and also mentioned below the page. SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee Sample Papers, SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee Model papers, SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee Previous Papers, SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee old Examination papers and etc. SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
We have updated the Latest SAIL Syllabus 2019 for Junior Staff Nurse Trainee Posts. Steel Authority of India Limited has set all arrangements to conduct the written exam. Go through the remaining sections of this page to have more information about SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee Admit Card 2019. aspirants can know what the topics to be prepared for the exam. Therefore, it is mandatory to have basic knowledge of Rourkela Steel Plant Operator cum Technician Syllabus 2019 before the exam. SAIL Junior Manager Exam Syllabus 2019 is beneficial for postulants who are going to attend the written test. Also, interested applicants can check the SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee Exam Pattern 2019 here.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in Written Examination. The minimum qualifying marks in Written Test will be determined based on 50 percentile score (for UR Category) and 40 percentile score (for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD candidates.
Candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for Trade Test / Skill Test in the ratio of 1:3. Trade Test / Skill Test will be only qualifying in nature and the final merit list of candidates who qualify the Trade Test / Skill Test will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written test only. Information for Written test and Trade Test / Skill Test will be provided on our website www.sail.co.in only
- Written Examination
- Skill Test / Trade Test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior Staff Nurse Trainee|
|Board of Organization||Steel Authority of India Limited SAIL|
|No of Vacancy||30 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Eligibility or Qualification
Full time BSc.(Nursing) from an Institution recognized by Nursing Council of India / Full time Diploma of 3 years duration in General Nursing and Midwifery from a Govt. recognized Institution after Intermediate or 10+2 science and valid registration in Nursing Council of India /State nursing council and with at least 1 year post qualification experience in a Hospital/Nursing home.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee 2019
SAIL Rourkela Syllabus 2018 – Aptitude
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on Ages.
- Height and Distance.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Boats and Streams.
- Stocks and Share.
- Surds and Indices.
- Simple Interest.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Races and Games.
- Time and Distance.
- Chain Rule.
- Time and Work.
- Problems based on H.C.F & L.C.M.
- Compound Interest.
Rourkela Steel Plant OCT Syllabus 2018 – Reasoning
- Statements & Arguments.
- Mirror Images.
- Number Ranking.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Decision Making.
- Embedded Figures.
- Blood Relations.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Data Interpretation.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Alphabet Series.
www.sail.co.in Exam Syllabus 2018 – English
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Fill in the blanks.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Joining Sentences.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Completion.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Spotting Errors.
- Para Completion.
Syllabus of SAIL Rourkela – General Knowledge
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Politics.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Indian Parliament.
- Indian History.
- General Science.
- Current Affairs.
- Environmental Issues.
- Famous Places in India.
- Countries and Capitals.
Exam Pattern for SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee 2019
- The exam is of Objective i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is of 2 Hours.
- The exam consists of 100 Marks.
- The exam consists of 4 sections.
- Each Section consists of 25 question & 25 marks.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Physical Standard Test
Physical Standards: To be considered fit for employment, the candidate should be in good physical and mental health and should be able to perform his job effectively:
Note: The medical standards indicated above are minimum pre-requisites. Before applying candidates must ensure that they possess the above-mentioned Physical Standards. However, appointment of selected candidates will be subject to being found medically fit by the medical officer of the Company as per standards laid down under SAIL’s Medical & Health Manual.
|150 cms||143 cms|
TRAINING & PROBATION: Candidates selected for post of Jr. Staff Nurse Trainee will be placed on training for a period of 2 (two) Years followed by one year of probation. On successful completion of training period, they shall be regularized in S-3 grade at the minimum basic pay scale of S-3 grade.
Related Examination Details
- SAIL Paramedical Staff Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | sail.co.in Exam Previous Papers
- SAIL Paramedical Staff Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | Download Exam Date @ sail.co.in
- SAIL OCT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | www.sail.co.in Junior Manager & Trainee Previous Papers
- SAIL Operator Cum Technician Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | sailcareers.com Jr. Manager Exam Date
- SAIL OCT Previous Old Question Papers | Operator cum Technician Model Papers
- SAIL OCT Result 2018 | Operator cum Technician Cutoff & Merit List
- SAIL OCT Answer Key 2018 | Operator cum Technician Solved Paper
- SAIL Trainee Admit Card 2018 Download @ www.sail.co.in Hall Ticket
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee 2019 Notification – Check Here
SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website https://www.sailcareers.com
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for SAIL
Download SAIL Junior Staff Nurse Trainee 2019 Previous Year Papers