State Bank of India SBI Fire Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for Deputy Manager Interview Call Letter available here. SBI Fire Officer & Deputy Manager Exam Date, SBI Fire Officer Exam Centre will eb announced soon at online. Dear Candidates we are provide SBI Fire Officer Selection also get following the page. Candidates are you searching for SBI Fire Officer & Deputy Manager Written Examination details get here. SBI Fire Officer & Deputy Manager Selection List, SBI Fire Officer Answer Key, SBI Fire Officer & Deputy Manager Result, SBI Fire Officer & Deputy Manager Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
SBI Fire Officer & Deputy Manager 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
As of now the SBI didn’t finalize the SBI Fire Officer & Deputy Manager Exam Date, Admit Card Issue Date. As soon as the State Bank of India discloses the Exam Date we will intimate you through our page. A candidate, if found ineligible for the post will not be permitted to appear for the interview and will not be reimbursed any fare. Furthermore, this article is wrapped up with necessary information like SBI Fire Officer & Deputy Manager Hall Ticket 2018 Release Date, Test Pattern and many other details.
Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/qualied candidates). The Call letter/ advice, where required, will be sent by e-mail or will be uploaded on the Bank’s websites (No hard copy will be sent). In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-o marks in the Final merit list (common marks at cut-o point), such candidates will be
Interview or Merit List
|SBI Fire Officer 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Senior Resident Doctor|
|Board of Organization||North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences NEIGRIHMS|
|No of Vacancy||48 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.sbi.co.in @ SBI Fire Officer 2018 Qualification Details
Deputy Manager (Security – Graduate from reputed college/University and Minimum 5 years of Commissioned Service in Armed Forces or a Police Officer.
Fire Officer – BE (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur OR B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering) from recognized university (AICTE) approved OR B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) from recognized university (AICTE) approved.
Candidate should have intimate knowledge of Fire Prevention and Protection System such as Hydrant system, Fire Detection System, Sprinkler System, etc. He should have also knowledge of evacuation problem and Fire Audit.
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. Interview: Mere fulling minimum Qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The shortlisting committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be Final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Note: The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Merit list Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit list
SBI Fire Officer Written Examination Details
Syllabus for SBI Fire Officer 2018
- General Awareness
- English language
- Professional Knowledge
Exam Pattern for SBI Fire Officer 2018
- Except Professional Knowledge (PK) paper, other papers will be qualifying in nature. Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks in these papers.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be as decided (or may be waived) at the discretion of Bank. The questions will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English (except for test of English Language).
- The candidates will have option to give their answer in Hindi or English (except for test of English Language).
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be 170 Questions/ Marks.
- The question paper will consist of 70 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, 35 questions on English Language and 50 questions on Professional Knowledge.
- The time duration will be 2 hours 15 Minutes.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for SBI Fire Officer 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Important Link for SBI Recruitment
- SBI Deputy Manager Answer Key 2018 | SBI SCO Key Answers | sbi.co.in Exam Key Download
- SBI SCO Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 – Specialist Cadre Officers Interview Date & Call letter, DV, Selection List
- SBI Specialist Cadre Officers 2018 Selection List, Merit List, Call Letter, Interview Results
- SBI 2018 Junior Associate Preliminary Result, Cutoff, Merit List, Selection List
- SBI JA Main Answer Paper 2018 | Junior Associate Answer Sheet PDF Download
- SBI Junior Associate (JA) Main Syllabus 2018 – Download Clerk Associate Subject Wise PDF
- SBI Junior Associate (JA) Exam Centres 2018 – www.sbi.co.in JA Prelims / Main Exam Date
SBI Fire Officer 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
SBI Fire Officer 2018 Notification – Check Here
SBI Fire Officer 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download SBI Fire Officer 2018 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.sbi.co.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for SBI
Download SBI Fire Officer 2018 Interview Call Letter