State Selection Board, SSB Odisha Junior Assistant JA Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download for PDF in JA Previous Year Question Papers mentioned below the page. SSB Odisha Junior Assistant Exam Date & Centre will be released soon at online ssbodisha.nic.in. SSB Odisha Junior Assistant JA Selection List, SSB Odisha Junior Assistant JA Final Selection and Document verification availble here. Candidates can able download SSB Odisha Junior Assistant JA Sample Papers, Model Papers, SSB Odisha Junior Assistant JA Old Examination Papers and for more details get following the page. Aspirants we are provide SSB Odisha Junior Assistant JA Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit list and etc.
SSB Odisha Junior Assistant 2018 JA Syllabus for PDF Download
Prepare a proper timetable by using above all given material for better preparation. Additionally, you can also download SSB Odisha Admit Cards here on our the portal. Do not forget to carry all the important documents and admit card to the exam. Candidates who will secure the minimum score in the written exam they only can attend for Computer Skill Test. We had arranged the topic wise SSB Odisha Junior Assistant Syllabus 2018 PDF is given below. Get subject wise SSB Odisha Jr Assistant Syllabus 2018 in the below sections.
A candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a Computer Course certificate from any recognised institution.
|SSB Odisha Junior Assistant 2018 JA Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior Assistant JA|
|Board of Organization||State Selection Board, SSB Odisha|
|No of Vacancy||30 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Selection will be based on Written Examination and a Computer Skill Test conducted by Organization
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
About Examination Board
The office of the State Selection Board, Department of Higher Education was set up by Government of Odisha as a statutory body in the year 1975 under erstwhile Education & Youth Services Department for carrying out selection of suitable candidates against the sanctioned Direct Payment posts in the state Cadre (both in teaching and non-teaching) in the aided non-government colleges of the state.
OTHER ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should be able to speak, read and write Odia fluently and must have passed at least an examination in Odia language equivalent to M.E. School standard conducted by the B.S.E., Odisha.
- A candidate, who has more than one spouse living, will not be eligible for appointment unless the State Government has exempted his/her case from operation of this limitation for any good and sufficient reasons.
- Government servants, whether temporary or permanent, are eligible to apply, provided that they must inform their respective head of office in writing regarding submission of their applications for this recruitment and produce “No Objection Certificate” by the date of Skill test.
- Each selected candidate will have to submit a medical fitness certificate from a doctor not below the rank of a CDMO/CMO to the Berhampur University.
SSB Odisha Junior Assistant 2018 JA Written Examination Details
Syllabus for SSB Odisha Junior Assistant 2018 JA
General Knowledge & Current affairs
Reasoning & Aptitude
SSB Odisha Junior Assistant General Knowledge Syllabus
- Geography of India
- Economic issues in India
- National news (current)
- International issues
- Indian Culture
- Countries and capitals
- Political Science
- Scientific observations
- About India and it’s neighboring countries
- New inventions
- World organizations
- Famous Places in India
- Books And Author
- Science and innovations
- Important Dates
- Music & Literature
- National Dance
- Famous Places
- Tourism spots of Historical Importance
- Musical Instruments etc
State Selection Board Odisha JA Current Affairs Syllabus
- International & National Organizations
- General Knowledge
- General Science
- Indian Economy
www.ssbodisha.nic.in Junior Assistant General Mathematics Syllabus
- Exploring Real Numbers
- Quadratic Equation
- Understanding Logarithms
- Linear Equations
- Coordinate Geometry
ଷ୍ଟେଟ ସେଲେକ୍ସନ ବୋର୍ଡ଼ JA General English Syllabus
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Completion
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Para Completion
- Spelling Test
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Joining Sentences
- Sentence Improvement
- Fill in the blanks
Odisha SSB Reasoning Syllabus
- Series Completion
- Verification of truth of the Statement
- Situation Reaction Test
- Direction Sense Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Alpha- Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Puzzle Test
- Blood Relations
- Coding- Decoding
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Operations of Mathematics
- Venn Diagrams
- Word Sequence
- Missing Characters
- Sequential Output training
- Test on Alphabets
- Eligibility Test
- Dot Situation
- Identical figure groupings
- Forming figures and analysis
- Construction of squares and Triangles
- Analytical Reasoning
- Paper Folding
- Paper Cutting
- Cubes and Dice
- Water Images
- Mirror Images
- Figure Matrix
- Completion Incomplete Pattern
- Spotting embedded figures
- Rules Detection
State Selection Board Odisha Junior Assistant Aptitude Syllabus
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Interest
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on Numbers
- Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Odd Man Out
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Indices and Surds
- Permutations and Combinations
- Simplification and Approximation
Exam Pattern for SSB Odisha Junior Assistant 2018 JA
|S.No||Exam Name||Total Marks|
|1||General Knowledge & Current affairs||40 Marks|
|2||General Mathematics||40 Marks|
|3||General English||40 Marks|
|4||Reasoning & Aptitude||40 Marks|
The questions will be of Objective Type (Multiple Choice) which are to be answered in OMR sheets.
Scribe facilities and compensatory time shall be allowed to the PwD candidates as per rule.
Written – 160 Marks
Computer Skill Test – 40 Marks
There will be no negative marking.
Skill Test for SSB Odisha Junior Assistant 2018 JA
The candidates shall be called for the Skill Test of 40 marks in Computer applications by the State Selection Board in order of merit on the basis of Total Marks secured by the candidates in the Written Tests. In general, three times of the number of vacancies in each category shall be called for the Skill-Test. But, if the vacancies are up to 05, fifteen candidates shall be called for the same by the State Selection Board.
Previous Year Question Papers & Model Papers
Final Selection or Result
Admission to the Written Examination/ Computer Skill test will be provisional. If, on verification at any stage before or after the Written Examination/Skill test, it is found that a candidate does not fulfill all the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature will be liable for rejection. Decision of the State Selection Board in regard to eligibility or otherwise of candidate shall be final.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for SSB Odisha Junior Assistant 2018 JA
Candidates short listed for the Skill Test are required to submit along with the Print out/Hard copy of Online Applications, true copies of academic qualifications duly attested by the candidate himself or by any Gazetted Officer or Notary Public. The candidates are also required to put their full signature on each document. They must have to produce the Original Certificates before the Verifying Officer, as and when intimated for the same.
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- H.S.C. or equivalent certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the concerned Board/Council.
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate with Mark Sheet issued by the recognized University.
- Computer course certificate from a recognised institution.
- Two recent passport size photographs (unsigned and unattested) which has been uploaded in the online application form.
- Certificates of conduct from the College/University in which he/she last studied.
- Caste Certificate from the appropriate authority.
- Required Odia pass certificate from the Principal/Headmaster of the school indicating that the candidate has passed Odia in M.E. Standard.
SSB Odisha Junior Assistant 2018 JA Recruitment – Check Here
SSB Odisha Junior Assistant 2018 JA Notification – Check Here
SSB Odisha Junior Assistant 2018 JA Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download SSB Odisha Junior Assistant 2018 JA Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website www.ssbodisha.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for SSB Odisha
Download SSB Odisha Junior Assistant 2018 JA Previous Year Question Papers