State Selection Board, SSB Odisha Junior Assistant JA Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for Interview Call Letter mentioned below the page. SSB Odisha JA Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Candidates can able download SSB Odisha Junior Assistant JA Selection Process, SSB Odisha Junior Assistant JA Eligibility, SSB Odisha Junior Assistant JA Document verification and etc. Dear Aspirants we are provide SSB Odisha Junior Assistant JA Syllabus & Exam Pattern, SSB Odisha Junior Assistant JA Interview Call Letter also get following the page. And are you searching for SSB Odisha Junior Assistant JA Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
SSB Odisha Junior Assistant JA 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Moreover, candidates need to make sure that the data appeared on State Selection Board Odisha Junior Assistant Admit card 2018 is valid and belongs to them. And, also the examination date is yet to be released. Hence, we advise all the contenders wait for few more days to download the SSB Odisha Junior Assistant Admit Card 2018. In case of any errors on SSB Odisha Junior Assistant Admit card 2018 immediately get it corrected.
Candidates in their own interest are advised not to wait till the last date & time and to submit their application well within the time. SSB shall not be held responsible, if the candidates are not able to submit their application due to last minute rush.
Selection will be based on Written Examination and a Computer Skill Test conducted by Organization
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|SSB Odisha Junior Assistant JA 2018 Admit card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior Assistant JA|
|Board of Organization||State Selection Board, SSB Odisha|
|No of Vacancy||30 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit card / Hall Ticket|
www.ssbodisha.nic.in @ SSB Odisha Junior Assistant JA 2018 Eligibility Details
A candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a Computer Course certificate from any recognised institution.
PLACE OF EXAMINATION: The written examination will be held at Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Sambalpur and all the District head quarters of Gajapati, Kandhamal, Rayagada, Koraput, Malkanagiri & Nabrangpur depending upon the number of candidates from the respective Zone.
In case sufficient numbers of candidates are not available for any of the Zones excluding Bhubaneswar and Berhampur the candidates opting for those Zones will be accommodated either at Bhubaneswar or at Berhampur.
Skill Test for SSB Odisha Junior Assistant JA 2018
The candidates shall be called for the Skill Test of 40 marks in Computer applications by the State Selection Board in order of merit on the basis of Total Marks secured by the candidates in the Written Tests. In general, three times of the number of vacancies in each category shall be called for the Skill-Test. But, if the vacancies are up to 05, fifteen candidates shall be called for the same by the State Selection Board.
In case of candidates securing equal marks in the written examinations the aggregate percentage of marks secured in the Bachelor’s Degree shall be taken into consideration for skill test & selection. Further, in case of equal percentage of marks, date of birth will be taken into consideration for short listing candidates for the skill test & selection. The State Selection Board reserves the right to fix-up the qualifying marks in the Examination and Skill test.
SSB Odisha Junior Assistant JA 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for SSB Odisha Junior Assistant JA 2018
General Knowledge & Current affairs
Reasoning & Aptitude
Exam Pattern for SSB Odisha Junior Assistant JA 2018
|S.No||Exam Name||Total Marks|
|1||General Knowledge & Current affairs||40 Marks|
|2||General Mathematics||40 Marks|
|3||General English||40 Marks|
|4||Reasoning & Aptitude||40 Marks|
- The questions will be of Objective Type (Multiple Choice) which are to be answered in OMR sheets.
- Scribe facilities and compensatory time shall be allowed to the PwD candidates as per rule.
- Written – 160 Marks
- Computer Skill Test – 40 Marks
- There will be no negative marking.
ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD: The eligible candidate will be required to download their Admission Card from the Website for Written Examination. No separate Admission Card will be sent to the candidates.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Final Selection or Result
Admission to the Written Examination/ Computer Skill test will be provisional. If, on verification at any stage before or after the Written Examination/Skill test, it is found that a candidate does not fulfill all the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature will be liable for rejection. Decision of the State Selection Board in regard to eligibility or otherwise of candidate shall be final.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for SSB Odisha Junior Assistant JA 2018
Candidates short listed for the Skill Test are required to submit along with the Print out/Hard copy of Online Applications, true copies of academic qualifications duly attested by the candidate himself or by any Gazetted Officer or Notary Public. The candidates are also required to put their full signature on each document. They must have to produce the Original Certificates before the Verifying Officer, as and when intimated for the same.
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- H.S.C. or equivalent certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the concerned Board/Council.
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate with Mark Sheet issued by the recognized University.
- Computer course certificate from a recognised institution.
- Two recent passport size photographs (unsigned and unattested) which has been uploaded in the online application form.
- Certificates of conduct from the College/University in which he/she last studied.
- Caste Certificate from the appropriate authority.
- Required Odia pass certificate from the Principal/Headmaster of the school indicating that the candidate has passed Odia in M.E. Standard.
SSB Odisha Junior Assistant JA 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
SSB Odisha Junior Assistant JA 2018 Notification – Check Here
SSB Odisha Junior Assistant JA 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download SSB Odisha Junior Assistant JA 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website www.ssbodisha.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for SSB Odisha
Download SSB Odisha Junior Assistant JA 2018 Interview Call Letter