Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd TCIL Assistant Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for Previous Year Question Papers available here. TCIL Assistant Manager Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. TCIL Assistant Manager Selection Process, TCIL Assistant Manager Eligibility, TCIL Assistant Manager Document verification and etc. TCIL Assistant Manager Syllabus for PDF get here. TCIL Assistant Manager Sample Papers, TCIL Assistant Manager Model Papers, TCIL Assistant Manager old Examination Papers and etc. TCIL Assistant Manager Answer key, result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
TCIL Assistant Manager 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd (TCIL) wants to engage new candidates for Assistant Manager Posts. Interested candidates can participate in the written exam which is going to be conducted soon. Start your exam preparation with the help of TCIL Syllabus and Exam Pattern available here.
We are suggesting job aspirants complete the exam preparation as soon as possible by following detailed TCIL Assistant Manager Written Test Syllabus 2019. Subject wise Syllabus Of TCIL Assistant Manager gives the information regarding the unknown and important topics.
|TCIL Assistant Manager & Deputy Manager 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Manager & Deputy Manager|
|Board of Organization||Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd TCIL|
|No of Vacancy||56 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
www.tcil-india.com @ TCIL Assistant Manager & Deputy Manager Eligibility details
The candidate should have minimum 20 years working experience the in area of ICT solutions. Out of which, minimum three years working experience should be in the Data centre security Systems in the field of Tier-III Data Centre or Cloud environment setup or ICT service provider network. Out of total experience, last two years he should be in the Pay Scale of IDA Rs. 90000- 240000/- or its equivalent to CDA and for those Candidates working in Private Sector, in addition to above, they should be working in the CTC of Rs. 20 Lakhs.
For candidates working in Private Sector: The candidate should have minimum 6 years post
qualification experience in Finance & Accounts, such as Accounts, Audit, Fund
Management, Budgeting, Taxation MIS etc. Out of which last working experience should
be in the CTC of Rs. 7 lacs per annum in a Good private Company.
TCIL Assistant Manager & Deputy Manager 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for TCIL Assistant Manager & Deputy Manager 2019
TCIL Junior Engineer 2019 Exam Syllabus – General Awareness
- Daily News.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Current Events.
- States & Capitals.
- Economic Scene.
- Art & Culture.
- Scientific Research.
- Countries & Currencies.
- National & Internation affairs.
- Famous Personalities.
- Current GK.
- Indian Constitution.
- Sports & Games.
TCIL Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2019 – English Language
- Unseen Passages.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Sentence Corrections.
- Phrase Replacement.
- Error Spotting/Phrase Replacement.
- Para Jumbles.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Word Formations.
- Cloze Test.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Missing Verbs.
TCIL Assistant Syllabus 2019 – Mental Ability
- Alphabet Series.
- Data Interpretation.
- Number Ranking.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Mirror Images.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Embedded Figures.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Number Series.
- Decision Making.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Blood Relations.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Cubes and Dice.
tcil-india.com Syllabus 2019 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Height and Distance.
- Data Interpretation.
- Clocks & Calenders.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Simple Interest.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Time and Work.
- Compound Interest.
- Blood Relations.
- Chain Rule.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Problems on Ages.
- Surds and Indices.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Boats and Streams.
Exam Pattern TCIL Assistant Manager & Deputy Manager 2019
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for TCIL Assistant Manager & Deputy Manager 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
TCIL Assistant Manager & Deputy Manager 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
TCIL Assistant Manager & Deputy Manager 2019 Notification – Check Here
TCIL Assistant Manager & Deputy Manager 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download TCIL Assistant Manager & Deputy Manager 2019 Syllabus 7 Exam Pattern
Visit official Website
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for TCIL
Download TCIL Assistant Manager & Deputy Manager 2019 Previous Papers