Karnataka High Court District Judge Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous Year Question Papers available here. Karnataka High Court District Judge Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can able download Karnataka High Court District Judge Selection Process, Karnataka High Court District Judge Eligibility, Karnataka High Court District Judge Document verification and etc. Dear Applicants are you searching for Karnataka High Court District Judge Sample Papers, Karnataka High Court District Judge Model Papers, Karnataka High Court District JudgeOld Examination Papers, Karnataka High Court District Judge Previous Papers and also mentioned here.
Karnataka High Court District Judge 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
Have you seen the Karnataka High Court Judge Exam pattern? If not you can view the KHC Civil judge exam pattern in the below table. If you check this KHC Judge exam pattern then will be having an idea about the scheme of the examination. The type of the test, Number of marks, exam duration, subject names and the number of questions in the KHC exam is clearly available in the below table of exam pattern. We include exact information about High Court of Karnataka Civil Judge Prelims Syllabus 2019 in addition to KHC Civil Judge Paper Pattern 2019.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
|Karnataka High Court District Judge 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||District Judge|
|Board of Organization||Karnataka High Court|
|No of Vacancy||26 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Eligibility or Qualification
Degree in Law & practicing as an Advocate in the High Court or in a Subordinate Court on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have so practiced for a period not less than SEVEN years
Karnataka High Court District Judge 2019 Selection Process
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Viva Voce (Oral Interview)
Tips for preparation of written examination
All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly. Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily. Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy. Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too. Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Karnataka High Court District Judge 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Karnataka High Court District Judge 2019
KHC Civil Judge Prelims Syllabus 2019 – Civil Law
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1981
- Transfer of Property Act, 1872
- Specific Relief Act, 1963
- Indian Constitution and
- Karnataka Rent Act, 1999
- HC Of Karnataka CJ Mains Syllabus 2018
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- Indian Penal Code, 1860 and
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872
Karnataka HC District Judge Pre Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Politics.
- Current Affairs.
- Countries and Capitals.
- General Science.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Indian History.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Famous Places in India.
- Environmental Issues.
- Indian Parliament.
- Famous Books & Authors
Syllabus Of Karnataka High Court Civil Judge – Reasoning & Mental Ability
- Mathematical Operations
- Situation Reaction Test
- Theme Detection
- Data Interpretation
- Inserting The Missing Character
- Direction Sense Test
- Eligibility Test
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Series Completion
- Alphabet Test
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Statement – Arguments
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages
- Data Sufficiency
- Statement – Conclusions
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Clocks & Calendars
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence
- Logical Venn Diagrams
karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in CJ Syllabus 2019 – Computer Knowledge
- Database Management System
- The Internet
- Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing
- Introduction to Computer Science
- MS Excel
- Boolean Algebra
- MS Word
- Internet Usage
- Knowledge in operations of Computer
- Computer Networks
- MS Office
- MS Windows
- Data Structures
- Workplace Productivity Tools
- Computer Software & Hardware
- MS Word & MS Excel etc.
- PC Software and Office Automation
- MS PowerPoint
Exam Pattern for Karnataka High Court District Judge 2019
|S. No||Exam Type||Part||Maximum Marks|
|1||Objective Questions||Part A||100|
|3||Part C (General Knowledge)|
Karnataka HC CJ Mains Test Pattern 2019
|S. NO||Topic Names||Max Marks|
|2||Law Paper I||100|
|3||Law Paper II||100|
|4||Law Paper III||100|
The Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) shall be of 100 Marks, the duration whereof will be 2 Hours 30 Minutes, consisting of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs) each of 01 Mark with Negative Marking of 0.33 Mark for each Wrong / Multiple Answer, and would be based on the following Syllabus
The language of 75 Questions in the Preliminary Examination, will be English, whereas the remaining 25 Questions will be in Gujarati.
Preliminary Examination Paper (Objective Type) shall be assessed / evaluated by the Computer, as per entries made on OMR Sheet.
As the evaluation is being done on the Computer by Scanning, there is no human intervention and hence, queries relating to rechecking of the OMR Sheets, subsequent to the Preliminary Examination, will not be entertained by the High Court.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Related Examination Details
- Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Previous Old Question Papers
- MPHC Civil Judge Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 | MP High Court Previous Papers
- MP High Court Civil Judge Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 | mphc.gov.in Interview Call Letter
- MPHC District Judge Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 | mphc.gov.in High Court Previous Papers
- MPHC District Judge Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 | mphc.gov.in High Court Exam Date
- Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 | Download Karnataka HC Preliminary / Main Exam Date
- Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 | karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in Exam Date
- MP High Court Answer Key 2019 | MPHC District Judge Answer Sheet
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Karnataka High Court District Judge 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Karnataka High Court District Judge 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
Karnataka High Court District Judge 2019 Notification – Check Here
Karnataka High Court District Judge 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Karnataka High Court District Judge 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Karnataka High Court
Download Karnataka High Court District Judge 2019 Previous Year Papers