Telangana Fire Department Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Station Fire Officers, Fireman, Fireman Junior Assistant, Driver Operator Previous Year Question Papers available here. Telangana State Fireman & Station Fire Officers Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can able download TSPSC Fireman & Station Fire Officers Selection Process, TSPSC Fireman & Station Fire Officers Eligibility and Document verification mentioned below the page. Aspirants we are provide Telangana State Fireman & Station Fire Officers Sample Papers, Telangana State Fireman & Station Fire Officers Model papers, Telangana State Fireman & Station Fire Officers Old Examination Papers and Previous etc. Telangana State Fireman & Station Fire Officers Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Telangana State Fireman 2019 Station Fire Officers Syllabus for PDF
Don’t worry we will help you. For the sake of TSPSC job seekers, we provide you the best TSPSC exam syllabus which will be helpful for better exam preparation. Contenders can download the subject wise Telangana State Fire Officer Syllabus on this post and start preparing for the written test. Applicants if you have any doubt regarding the TSLPRB Fireman Syllabus you can refer to this post. For more Telangana Driver Operator Syllabus details, you can follow this post.
Therefore, Candidates who submitted their TSLPRB online application can now start preparing for the Written Test by downloading the Telangana Public Service Commission Syllabus PDF from the direct link given below.
Eligibility or Qualification
Candidates interested to apply for Telangana Fire Department Vacancy 2019 must possess Graduation or the Post Graduation from the Recognized Board or university. Read the Official Notification for more details.
Note: The total duration of the each examination is 150 minutes for both the sessions. The medium of the test will be English only. Candidates will not be permitted to leave the examination hall before the end of the examination. Candidates will be provided a virtual calculator on their computer to do all the calculations for the questions. Pen and rough sheet will be provided at the examination hall by the invigilator.
|Telangana State Fireman 2019 Station Fire Officers Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Station Fire Officers, Fireman, Fireman Junior Assistant, Driver Operator|
|Board of Organization||Telangana Fire Department|
|No of Vacancy||1400 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
tspsc.gov.in @ Telangana State Fireman 2019 Station Fire Officers Selection process
The Selection Procedure / Scheme of the Examination will be as follows
Preliminary Written Test (PWT): All the registered Candidates shall be required to appear for the Preliminary Written Test in 1 (one) paper of 3 (three) hours duration for 200 marks. Hall Ticket will be issued Online for this purpose.
- Preliminary Examination
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Written Examination (FWE)
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Telangana State Fireman 2019 Station Fire Officers Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Telangana State Fireman 2019 Station Fire Officers
TSPSC Exam Syllabus 2019 – English
- Spotting errors
- Rearrangement of a sentence in paragraph
- Spelling test
- Choosing the correct/incorrect sentence
- Theme detection
- Usage of Grammar
- Reconstruction of sentences
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Double Synonyms
- Vocabulary test
- Common errors
- General English
- Sentence completion
- One word substitution
- Choosing the appropriate filler
- Idioms and phrases
- Active and Passive voice
Aptitude Topics in Telangana Fire Department Exam 2019
- Volume and Surface Area
- Permutation and Combination
- Line Charts
- Surds and Indices
- Sentence improvement
- Problems on Numbers
- Passage correction
- Bar Charts
- Boats and Streams
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Decimal Fraction
- Pipes and Cistern
- Height and Distance
- Problems on Ages
- Chain Rule
- Time and Work
- Simple Interest
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Banker’s Discount
- A deriving conclusion from passage
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M
- Races and Games
- Compound Interest
- Stocks and Share
- Allegation or Mixture
- Table Charts
- Passage completion
Telangana Fire Department Syllabus 2019 – Reasoning
- Paper Cutting
- Character Puzzles
- Grouping of Images
- Cube and Cuboid
- Analytical Reasoning
- Embedded Images
- Water Images
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Paper Folding
- Dot Situation
- Cause and Effect
- Seating Arrangement
- Pattern Completion
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Blood Relation Test
- Rule Detection
- Cubes and Dice
- Direction Sense Test
- Verification of Truth
- Image Analysis
- Shape Construction
- Data Sufficiency
- Figure Matrix
- Series Completion
- Mirror Images
- Venn Diagrams
TSPSC Fireman Syllabus 2019 – General Knowledge
- Awards and Honors
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Major Financial / Economic News
- General Politics
- Knowledge of Current Events
- Economy, Banking, and Finance
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Countries & Capitals
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Scientific Research
- International and National Organizations are some related topics
- Indian Constitution
- India and its neighbouring countries
- Books and Authors
www.tspsc.gov.in Syllabus 2019 – Current Affairs
- National and International News
- Important Days
Exam Pattern for Telangana State Fireman 2019 Station Fire Officers
|S.No||Names of the Subjects|
- The exam is of Objective i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is of 2 Hours.
- The exam consists of 100 Marks.
- Each Question Carries one Mark.
- The exam consists of 4 sections.
- Each Section consists of 25 question & 25 marks.
Note: Only those candidates, who are totally blind and who do not have both the upper limbs in the category of orthopedically disabled can use Scribes at the written examination. Candidates who are blind will get extra time of 20 minutes per hour and candidates who do not have both the upper limbs in the category of orthopedically disabled but no extra time is allowed to such candidates.
Sections in this question paper are displayed on the top bar of the screen. Questions in a section can be viewed by clicking on the section name. The section you are currently viewing is highlighted.
Related Examination Details
- Telangana Police Constable Result 2018 | TSLPRB Fireman Result
- Telangana Police Constable Answer Key 2018 | TS Police Fireman Answer Paper
- Telangana Police SI Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | TS police Sub Inspector Model Papers
- Telangana Police SI Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 – TSLPRB Sub Inspector Exam Date
- TS Police Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | TSLPRB Fireman Study Material
- TS Police Fireman & Constable Admit Card 2018 TSLPRB Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Exam Date
- Telangana Police State Constable, Sub-Inspector Result 2018 | TSLPRB Exam Selection List
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Telangana State Fireman 2019 Station Fire Officers
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Download Telangana State Driver Operator Solved Papers
- TS Fireman Previous Year Papers with Answers
- Telangana State Driver Operator Sample Papers Pdf with Solutions
- Telangana Fireman Old Question Papers Download
- Free PDF of Telangana State Disaster Response and Fire Services Department Question Papers with Answer Key
- Free Download TS State Fire Officer Practice Papers Pdf
- Telangana State Disaster Response and Fire Services Department Firemen Key Papers with Solutions
- TS Disaster Response and Fire Services Department Driver Operator Exam Sample Question Papers
- Download Telangana Junior Steno Practice Question Papers with Key for free of cost
- TS Disaster Response and Fire Services Department Junior Assistant Solved Question Papers Free Pdf
- Free Download Telangana State Disaster Response and Fire Services Department fire Officer Exam Papers Pdf
Telangana State Fireman 2019 Station Fire Officers Recruitment – Check Here
Telangana State Fireman 2019 Station Fire Officers Notification – Check Here
Telangana State Fireman 2019 Station Fire Officers Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Telangana State Fireman 2019 Station Fire Officers Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://tspsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Telangana State
Download Telangana State Fireman 2019 Station Fire Officers Previous Papers