Telangana High Court Civil Judge Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous Year question Papers available here. Telangana High Court Civil Judge Syllabus for PDF get here. Telangana High Court Civil Judge Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for Telangana High Court Civil Judge Selection Process, Telangana High Court Civil Judge Eligibility, Telangana High Court Civil Judge Documnet verification and etc. Telangana High Court Civil Judge Sample Papers, Telangana High Court Civil Judge Model papers, Telangana High Court Civil Judge Old Examination Papers and etc. Telangana High Court Civil Judge Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Telangana High Court Civil Judge 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Looking for Latest Telangana High Court Civil Judge Test Pattern? Then check below given a table to know the exam details like type of the exam, subjects, total no. of questions, total marks, time duration etc. It is compulsory for the candidates to know the Telangana High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern before going to start the exam preparation. Prepare a proper timetable by using above all given material for better preparation.
Have you seen the Telangana High Court Civil Judge Exam pattern? If not you can view the Telangana High Court Civil Judge exam pattern in the below table. If you check this Telangana High Court Civil Judge exam pattern then will be having an idea about the scheme of the examination. The type of the test, Number of marks, exam duration, subject names and the number of questions in the Telangana High Court Civil Judge exam is clearly available in the below table of exam pattern. Also, read Employment News for other state government jobs. Interested can participate in current affairs quiz, to gain general knowledge in current affairs.
|Telangana High Court Civil Judge 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Name of Exam||Telangana High Court|
|Board of Organization||Civil Judge|
|No of Vacancy||67 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Telangana High Court Civil Judge 2019 Eligibility
Only those candidates who possess the qualifications prescribed under Telangana State Judicial (Service & Cadre) Rules 2017 which are mentioned below, shall be eligible to apply.
Section Officers, Court Officers, Scrutiny Officers, Accounts Officer, Court Masters, Personal Secretaries to Hon’ble Judges, Personal Secretaries to Registrars, Translators and Deputy Section Officers, Overseer, Assistant Section Officers, Computer Operators, Assistant Librarian, U.D.Stenos, Assistants, Readers and Examiners, Telex Operator, Telephone Operator, Typists and Copyists of the High Court for the State of Telangana, Hyderabad.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Telangana High Court Civil Judge 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Telangana High Court Civil Judge 2019
Telangana High Court Civil Judge Syllabus – Civil Laws
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Transfer of Property Act 1882
- Hindu Succession Act 1956
- Indian Easements Act 1882
- Hindu Marriage Act 1955
- Specific Relief Act 1963
- Limitation Act 1963
- A.P.Land Encroachment Act, 1905
- Civil Rules of Practice
- Registration Act 1908, and Indian Stamp Act 1899
- Andhra Pradesh Buildings (Lease, Rent & Eviction) Control Act 1960
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872
www.hc.tap.nic.in Civil Judge Syllabus – Criminal Laws
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- Indian Penal Code, 1860
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- A.P. Excise Act, 1968
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005
- Criminal Rules of Practice
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- A.P.Gaming Act, 1974
- Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act
High Court Of Judicature Civil Judge Syllabus – English
- Sentence Arrangement
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Fill in the blanks
- Spelling Test
- Idioms and Phrases
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Sentence Completion
- Active and Passive Voice
- Sentence Improvement
Exam Pattern Telangana High Court Civil Judge 2019
|S.No.||Examination Type||Paper||Subject Names||Test Duration||Max. Marks|
|1.||Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions||I||Civil Law||3 Hours||100|
|2.||II||Criminal Law||3 Hours||100|
|3.||III||English Translation test||3 Hours||30|
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
The candidates applying under Direct Recruitment who belong to OC category must secure not less than 55% of marks in each paper and not less than 60% of marks in aggregate in the written examination to become eligible for Viva-Voce. The candidates belonging to Backward Class category under Direct Recruitment must secure not less than 50% marks in each paper and not less than 55% of marks in aggregate in the written examination for calling for Viva-Voce.
The candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes categories must secure not less than 45% marks in each paper and not less than 50% of marks in aggregate in the written examination for calling for Viva-Voce.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Telangana High Court Civil Judge 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
Telangana High Court Civil Judge 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
Telangana High Court Civil Judge 2019 Notification – Check Here
Telangana High Court Civil Judge 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Telangana High Court Civil Judge 2019 Syllabus & Exam pattern
Visit official Website http://hc.ts.nic.in/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Telangana High Court
Download Telangana High Court Civil Judge 2019 Previous Question Papers