Tamil Nadu Postal Circle MTS Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 download pdf for Multi Tasking Staff and Gramin Dak Sevak Previous Papers available here. TN Postal Circle Syllabus for Tamil Pdf Mentioned below the page. TN Postal Circle MTS / GDS Syllabus 2018 available here. Tamilnadu Post Office MTS / GDS Syllabus details get following the page. Tamilnadu Postal Circle Exam Syllabus 2018 get following the page. Dear Applicants can able download for TN Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff MTS Syllabus, TN Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff MTS Selection Process, TN Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff MTS Model Papers, TN Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff MTS Sample Papers, TN Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff MTS Document Details, TN Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff MTS and Answer key, Result, Cut off,. Merit List and etc.
TN Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff MTS 2018 Download for PDF
A participant, if you wanted to find the TN Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern but you do not find it. To getting the TN Postal Circle MTS / GDS Syllabus all competitor arrive on the official website of Tamil Nadu Postal Circle which provides you true and correct details. Candidates who are searching for the TN Postal Circle Syllabus for Postman and Mail Guards can download here.
We provided the complete Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern on this Page. To Participate in the TN Postman and Multi Tasking Staff / Gramin Dak Sevak Exam, Applicants need proper preparation. For the Exam Competitors, we have given the topics and Subjects here. For Postman and Mail Guard Posts you have applied previously check it all the mentioned details.
- Aptitude Test & Merit List
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
The Examination will be held at all Regional Head Quarters of the Circle
Chennai | Tiruchirappalli | Madurai | Coimbatore
|TN Postal Circle Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2018 GDS Syllabus Summary|
|Name of Exam||Tamil Nadu Postal Circle|
|Board of Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC|
|No of Vacancy||86 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
tamilnadupost.nic.in @ TN Postal Circle Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2018 GDS Qualification Details
25% by Direct Recruitment on the basis of Competitive Examination restricted to GDS for selection in the division
Age Limit for GDS shall be 50 years as on 01.04.2017 ( relaxable by 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ ST ). The age concession for OBC/ SC/ ST candidates is applicable only against respectively reserved quota of vacancies.
There is no minimum service condition.
The GDS who are deputation to APS on technical appointment as Group ‘ D ‘ on the civil side, only for the purpose of a deputation to APS and who are GDS for all purposes in the civil side are eligible to appear against GDS quota
25% by Direct Recruitment on the basis of Competitive Examination restricted t0 GDS of the recruiting division for joining Army Postal Services only as Sepoy/ packer (Male Candidates only)
Age Limit: 18-30 years (relax able for different categories as notified by the Govt. of India from time to time )
Found medically fit as per the fitness criteria fixed by the Department of Posts/ APS from Lime to time.
The official who wants to be enrolled in APS should conform to the following physical standard.
- Height: 157 Cms
- Weight: 50 Kgs
- Chest: 77 Cms
Willing to serve in Army Postal service till his services are required in the Army Postal Service.
TN Postal Circle MTS 2018 Gramin Dak Sevak Written Examination Details
Syllabus for TN Postal Circle Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2018
TN Postal Circle Postman Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Culture & Sports.
- Freedom Struggle.
- Indian History.
- Economics, General Science, Current Affairs.
- General Polity.
- Constitution of India.
- Reasoning & Analytical ability.
Tamil Nadu Post Office Mail Guard Syllabus for Mathematics
- Decimals & Fractions.
- Computation of whole Numbers.
- Number Systems.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- The Relationship between Numbers.
- .Ratio & Proportion.
- Simple Interest.
- Profit & Loss.
- Time & Work.
- Use of Tables & Graphs.
- Time & Distance.
Postal Department of Tamil Nadu Post Man Syllabus for English
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Questions from small passage. Etc
TN Post Office Postman Mail Guard Exam Syllabus for Tamil
- புணர்ச் ி.
- கலனவ மற்றும் கூட்டு வொக்கியங்கள்.
- வொக்கிய மொற் ங்கள்.
- பெயர் ப ொற்ப ொடர் வினைத்ப ொடர்.
- ெழபமொழிகள் மற்றும் வட்டொர வழக்கில் உள்ள ப ொற்ப ொடர்கள்.
- ப ொற்ப ொடர்.
- வொக்கியத் ில்.
Exam Pattern for TN Postal Circle MTS 2018 Gramin Dak Sevak
|S. No.||Type of the Exam||Name of the subjects||Total No. of Questions||Max. marks|
|1.||Objective Questions||General Knowledge||25||25|
|4.||Regional Language (Tamil)||25||25|
- Duration of Examination 120 Minutes
- Part A & B Minimum 10 Marks for OC, 08 Marks for SC / ST and 09 Marks for OBC Candidates in each part.
- Part C Minimum 10 Marks for OC, 08 Marks for SC / ST and 09 Marks for OBC Candidates in each Segment.
- 40 % marks for OC, 33 Marks for SC / ST and 37 Marks for OBC Candidates in Aggregate.
Aspirants must follow below given Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for TN Postal Circle MTS 2018 Gramin Dak Sevak
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
- Aadhar Card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Free Download TN Postal MTS Old Question Papers
- Tamilnadu Postal Circle Exam Previous Question Papers With Answers
- Free PDF of TN Postal MTS Model Question Paper with Solutions
- Tamilnadu Postal Circle Question Paper with Answers
- Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment Previous Year Question Paper
- TN Postal MTS Exam Previous Year Question Papers for free of cost
- Free Download Tamilnadu Postal Circle Exam Model Question Paper PDF
TN Postal Circle MTS 2018 Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment – Check Here
TN Postal Circle MTS 2018 Gramin Dak Sevak Notification – Check Here
TN Postal Circle MTS 2018 Gramin Dak Sevak Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download TN Postal Circle MTS 2018 Gramin Dak Sevak Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website www.tamilnadupost.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for TN Postal
Download TN Postal Circle MTS 2018 Gramin Dak Sevak Previous Papers