Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC Executive Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download for PDF in Grade III & IV Previous Year question Papers available here. TNPSC Executive Officer Grade 3 & 4 Exam Date and Exam Centre also mentioned below the page. TNPSC Executive Officer Selection Process, TNPSC Executive Officer Eligibility, TNPSC Executive Officer Document verification also mentioned below the page. Dear Aspirants we are provide TNPSC Executive Officer Previous Papers, TNPSC Executive Officer Model papers, TNPSC Executive Officer Sample Papers, and Old Examination Papers also get following the page. TNPSC Executive Officer Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List ad etc.
TNPSC Executive Officer 2018 Grade III & IV Syllabus for PDF Download
As we all say that, the competition for state govt jobs is very high. Therefore applicants are advised to work hard during test preparation with Tamil Nadu Executive Officer Exam Syllabus 2018. Due to this, one can easily crack the exam. Interested candidates can soon download TNPSC Executive Officer Grade III Exam Syllabus PDF with the help of attachments present below. Alternatively, you can also check official website tnpsc.gov.in. You must read all the concepts of TNPSC Executive Officer Paper I & II Syllabus 2018 to crack the jobs efficiently.
A degree of any of the Universities recognized by the University Grants Commission. The qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies viz., 10th + HSC or its equivalent + U.G. degree.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants. Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
|TNPSC Executive Officer 2018 Grade III & IV Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Executive Officer Grade III & IV|
|Board of Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC|
|No of Vacancy||65 + 55 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Applicant’s appearance in the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory. An applicant who has not appeared in any one of the papers for the Written Examination or the Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures qualifying marks for selection.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Applicants are advised, in their own interest, not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safekeeping cannot be assured.
Conduct in Examination Hall: No applicant should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the examination hall or harass the staff employed by the Commission for the conduct of the examination.
TNPSC Executive Officer 2018 Grade III & IV Written Examination Details
Syllabus for TNPSC Executive Officer 2018 Grade III & IV
Professional Knowledge in the area of Specialization
English (Writing Skills)
Professional Knowledge in the area of Specialization
தமிழ்நாடு நிர்வாக அலுவலர் பாடத்திட்டம் 2018 – Aptitude
- Problems based on H.C.F & L.C.M.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Boats and Streams.
- Stocks and Share.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Chain Rule.
- Compound Interest.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Simple Interest.
- Problems on Ages.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Surds and Indices.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Races and Games.
- Time and Distance.
- Height and Distance.
- Time and Work.
TNPSC Exam Syllabus 2018 – Mental Ability
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Embedded Figures.
- Decision Making.
- Number Series.
- Data Interpretation.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Number Ranking.
- Alphabet Series.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Blood Relations.
- Mirror Images.
www.tnpsc.gov.in EO Syllabus 2018 – General Studies
- General Science
- Biodiversity and its conservation
- Astronomy and space science.
- Atomic and nuclear physics
- life-Classification of the living organism
- Blood and blood circulation
- Carbon, nitrogen and their compounds
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Communicable diseases and non- communicable diseases
- Polymers and plastics.
- Science glossary
- Current Events
- Latest terminology
- Latest court verdict
- Political Science
- Welfare oriented govt. schemes, their utility
- Books & authors
- National symbols
- Public awareness & General administration
- Indian Economy
- Indian Polity
- History And Culture Of India
- Indian National Movement
- Expansion And Consolidation Of British Rule
- Forest & Wildlife-Agricultural Pattern
Tamil Nadu Syllabus 2018 – English
- Para Completion.
- Passage Completion.
- Joining Sentences.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Spotting Errors.
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Fill in the blanks.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
Exam Pattern for TNPSC Executive Officer 2018 Grade III & IV
|Paper||Test Medium||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Test Period|
|Paper I||English||General Studies||75||300||3 Hours|
|Aptitude & Mental Ability||25|
|Tamil/ English||General Tamil/ English||100|
|Paper II||Tamil||Hindu Religion||200||300||3 Hours|
|Saivism and Vaishnavism|
- If a candidate fails to secure qualifying marks even in one paper, he will be disqualified. Total marks for these two Papers will not be counted for the purpose of qualification.
- Questions in the Paper and II will be objective in nature and will be set in English languages.
- Candidates have to answer the questions on an OMR answer sheet using Blue / Black Ball Point pen only. For this Purpose candidates should bring Blue / Black Ball Point pens along with them.
- Marks obtained in Preliminary Written Test will have no relevance in the Final selection, which will be based on the marks obtained in Final Examination only.
- Papers I and II referred above will include questions that are subjective and objective in nature. They have to answer the questions using blue / black pen.
Important Instruction for Examination Hall
Mobile Phones Banned
Applicants are not allowed to bring cellular phones, calculators, watches and rings with inbuilt memory notes etc., or any other electronic devices and non electronic devices such as P&G Design Data Book, books, notes, hand bags and recording devices either as separate piece or part of something used by the applicant such as watch or ring etc., to the examination hall / room on the date of examination.
Applicants are not allowed to bring into the examination hall, any article such as books, notes, loose sheets, electronic or any other type of calculators, mathematical 11 and drawing instruments, log tables, stencils of maps, slide rules, text books, rough sheets etc., except the permitted writing material (i.e. pen).
Tamilnadu Executive Officer Old Papers & Previous Papers
- TNPSC Executive Officer Old Papers
- TN Executive Officer Grade III Solved Question Papers
- Tamilnadu PSC Executive Officer Model Papers
- Tamil Nadu PSC Executive Officer Gr III & IV Sample Question Papers
- www.tnpsc.gov.in Previous Year Papers
- TN Hindu Religious & Charitable Endowments Subordinate Service Old Question Papers
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Solved Papers
- TNPSC Executive Officer Previous Year Question Papers
- Tamil Nadu Executive Officer Exam Papers
- TNPSC Executive Officer Paper I & II Old Year Question Papers
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for TNPSC Executive Officer 2018 Grade III & IV
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
|NOTIFICATIONS – 2018|
|01||32/2018||02.11.2018||03.12.2018||17.02.2019 FN&AN||APPLY ONLINE|
|02||31/2018||02.11.2018||03.12.2018||16.02.2019 FN&AN||APPLY ONLINE|
|04||29/2018||25.10.2018||21.11.2018||12.01.2019 FN&AN, 13.01.2019 FN||APPLY|
TNPSC Executive Officer 2018 Grade III & IV Recruitment – Check Here
TNPSC Executive Officer 2018 Grade III & IV Notification – Check Here
TNPSC Executive Officer 2018 Grade III & IV Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download TNPSC Executive Officer 2018 Grade III & IV Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website tnpsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for TNPSC
Download TNPSC Executive Officer 2018 Grade III & IV Previous Papers