Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Assistant System Analyst Previous year Question Papers available here. TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Exam Date and Exam centre also provide below the page. TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Selection process, TNPSC Assistant System Engineer eligibility, TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Documnet verification and etc. Applied Candidates can able download TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Sample Papers, TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Model papers, TNPSC Assistant System Engineer old Examination Papers, TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Previous Papers and etc. TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Answer Key, result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
TNPSC Assistant System Engineer 2019 Assistant System Analyst Syllabus for PDF
The dates of application is 20/02/2019 and closing on 07/04/2019. We shortly update the admit card download dates and written exam dates. Registration completed candidates download the TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Syllabus 2019 and Tamilnadu PSC Asst System Analyst Exam Pattern through this page and start preparation.
Preparation is very important for to get the job in Tamilnadu government. Before going to start the preparation candidates should be aware of the TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern. Without preparation, you are not able to answer the questions asked in the written exam.
Selection will be made based on the results of written examination and other eligible criteria through the method of counselling and post option.
|TNPSC Assistant System Engineer 2019 Asst System Analyst Syllabus Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant System Engineer, Asst System Analyst|
|Board of Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC|
|No of Vacancy||60 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam pattern|
Eligibility or Qualification
B.E., or B. Tech., degree in any of the following subjects :
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
Must have an overall first class or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) in :
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) (Class 10)
- Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) (Class 12) or Senior Secondary Certificate (SSC)
- B.E./ B. Tech. degree
Tips for preparation of Written Examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
TNPSC Assistant System Engineer 2019 Asst System Analyst Written Examination Details
Syllabus for TNPSC Assistant System Engineer 2019 Asst System Analyst
TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Syllabus 2019 – Electronics & Communication
- Electromagnetic Fields and antennas
- Digital Signal and Image Processing
- Semiconductor Theory and Electronic Devices
- Computer Engineering
- Control Systems and instrumentation
- Signals and Systems
- Communication Systems
- VLSI and Embedded Systems
- Circuit Theory
- Analog electronic circuits
- Electronic Communication
Tamil Nadu Assistant System Analyst Syllabus 2019 – Electrical & Electronics
- Measurement and Measuring Instruments.
- Electrical Machines.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors and single phase induction Motors.
- Synchronous Machines.
- Basic concepts.
- Circuit law.
- Transmission and Distribution.
- Utilization and Electrical Energy.
- Basic Electronics.
- Estimation and Costing.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Analog Electronics.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Digital Electronics.
www.tnpsc.gov.in Assistant System Engineer Syllabus 2019 – Information Technology
- Data Communication and Networks
- Relational Data Base Management System
- Computer Fundamentals and Programming
- Operating System
- Cyber Law in India
- Linux System Administration
- Information and Network Security
Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant System Engineer Syllabus 2019 – Computer Science
- Operating system
- History of Computer
- Computer hardware parts and controls
- Database Management Systems
- Basic Computer Terminology
- Basic internet knowledge and protocols
- Computer Abbreviation
- Software names and usages
- Number system
- Network Basics
- Computer tools
TNPSC Assistant System Engineer & Analyst Syllabus 2019 – Engineering Aptitude
- Data Interpretation.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Number Series.
- Simplification / Approximation.
- Mixture & Allegation.
- Time & Work.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- A problem on Ages.
- Profit & Loss.
- Time & Distance.
- Coding & Decoding.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Mirror Images.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Clocks and Calender.
- Number ranking.
- Time and distance.
- Embedded fig
- Number Series.
Exam Pattern for TNPSC Assistant System Engineer 2019 Asst System Analyst
Question papers will be set only in English
Candidates who have not appeared for any of the paper in the written examination will not be considered for selection.
Paper-III will be evaluated, only if the candidate secures minimum qualifying marks in Paper-I & Paper-II separately.
The consolidated marks secured in Paper-I, Paper-II & Paper-III will be taken to draw the merit list for Assistant System Analyst (ASA) and Assistant System Engineers (ASE).
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for TNPSC Assistant System Engineer 2019 Asst System Analyst
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For More Details
TNPSC Assistant System Engineer 2019 Asst System Analyst Recruitment– Check Here
TNPSC Assistant System Engineer 2019 Asst System Analyst Notification – Check Here
TNPSC Assistant System Engineer 2019 Asst System Analyst Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download TNPSC Assistant System Engineer 2019 Asst System Analyst Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for TNPSC
Download TNPSC Assistant System Engineer 2019 Asst System Analyst Previous Papers