Tripura Public Service Commission TPSC Personal Assistant PA Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download for PDF in PA Grade II previous Papers mentioned below. TPSC Personal Assistant PA Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. TPSC Personal Assistant PA Selection Process, TPSC Personal Assistant PA Eligibility, TPSC Personal Assistant PA Document verification, TPSC Personal Assistant PA Grade II Syllabus for pdf also get following the page. Dear Applicants are you searching for TPSC Personal Assistant PA Prelims / Main Exam Syllabus provide our page at below. TPSC Personal Assistant PA Sample Papers, TPSC Personal Assistant PA Model Papers, TPSC Personal Assistant PA Old Examination Papers, and etc. Candidates we are provide TPSC Personal Assistant PA Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
TPSC Personal Assistant PA 2018 Grade II Syllabus for PDF Download
If candidates want to join with Tripura Public Service Commission then those aspirants need to do more hard work for the Mains Exam With the help of TPSC Personal Assistant Grade II Mains Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern. Also, we are providing that Tripura PSC Personal Assistant Exam Pattern for both prelims and mains exam. Visit official website www.tpsc.gov.in for more updates on TPSC Personal Assistant Grade II Syllabus 2018.
Soon we will intimate the preliminary and mains exam dates, admit card release date and other details. Thus, stay tune with us for more updates from time to time. So the applicants don’t take rest after completion of Prelims Exam and Typing Test. In this article, contenders can capture the complete information about the Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
Note: Preliminary Examination qualified candidates will be asked to submit all required documents at the Commission’s Office. On scrutiny of documents, if a candidate found not eligible as per terms & condition of the Advertisement his /her candidatures will be rejected.
- Written Examination
- Prelims Exam
- Main Exam
- Document Verification
|TPSC Personal Assistant PA 2018 Grade II Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Personal Assistant PA Grade II|
|Board of Organization||Tripura Public Service Commission TPSC|
|No of Vacancy||117 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
www.tpsc.gov.in @ TPSC Personal Assistant PA 2018 Grade II Eligibility
TPSC Personal Assistant PA 2018 Grade II Eligibility
He/She have passed at least Higher Secondary (H.S.+2) or equivalent examination from a recognized Board/University with minimum 45% marks in average or He/ She shall have passed Madhyamik examination with Stenography Course from any ITI with 45% marks in Madhyamik.
He/she shall have proficiency in typing in English on computer and shorthand writing transcription with minimum speed of 40 words per minute and 100 words per minute respectively. The qualifying marks as mentioned in (a) above is relaxable by 5% marks for all reserved category (SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/P.H) candidates.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
TPSC Personal Assistant PA 2018 Grade II Written Examination Details
Syllabus for TPSC Personal Assistant PA 2018 Grade II
Paper I -English
Use of appropriate Preposition and Article, Synonyms and Antonyms, Use of common phrase and Idioms Comprehension, Ordering of words in a Sentence, Sporting of Errors etc.
Paper II -Bengali
General Knowledge with special reference to Tripura & North Eastern Region, Current Affairs of Local, National and International Importance, Simple Arithmetic, Mental Ability etc.
Paper III -GK & Current Affairs
TPSC Personal Assistant PA 2018 Grade II Syllabus 2018 For English
- General English
- CompletionActive and Passive Voice
- Spelling Test
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Fill in the blanks
TPSC Personal Assistant PA 2018 Grade II General Knowledge and Current Affairs Syllabus 2018
- Inventions in the World
- Basic Computer
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Indian Parliament
- Indian Politics
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Culture
TPSC Personal Assistant Gr -II Previous Question Papers
- TPSC Personal Assistant Previously Asked Questions and Answers
- Free PDF of www.tpsc.gov.in Personal Assistant Old Year Papers
- TPSC PA Previous Years Question Papers with Solutions
- Tripura PSC Personal Assistant Model Question Papers
- Free Download TPSC Personal Assistant Gr -II Exam Question Papers
- Tripura PSC PA Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Exam Pattern for TPSC Personal Assistant PA 2018 Grade II
TPSC PA Prelims Paper Pattern
|S. NO.||Paper||Name of the Subjects||Full Marks||Total Marks||Time Duration|
Mains Test Pattern of Tripura PSC Personal Assistant Exam
|S. No.||Paper||Subject Names||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|2.||II||Bengali||50||One and Half Hours|
|3.||III||GK & Current Affairs||100||3 Hours|
- A limited no. of candidates, maximum 5 (five) times of total vacant posts(in category wise), will be selected merit wise for Type Writing & Shorthand Writing & Transcription on the basis of the result of Preliminary Examination, subject to securing minimum qualifying marks as fixed by the Commission.
- The Preliminary Examination is a Screening Test only to select candidates for the Type Writing & Shorthand Writing & Transcription. The Marks obtained in this Examination by the candidates will not be taken into account for the purpose of preparing the final merit list.
- Minimum 50% marks will be the qualifying marks in respect of Type Writing & Shorthand Writing & Transcription, relaxable up to 40% in case of SC/ST candidates.
- The candidates who will be found qualified in the Type Writing & Shorthand Writing & Transcription will be called to appear in the Main Examination.
Study Materials – An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for TPSC Personal Assistant PA 2018 Grade II
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
TPSC Personal Assistant PA 2018 Grade II Recruitment – Check Here
TPSC Personal Assistant PA 2018 Grade II Notification – Check Here
TPSC Personal Assistant PA 2018 Grade II Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download TPSC Personal Assistant PA 2018 Grade II Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.tpsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for TPSC
Download TPSC Personal Assistant PA 2018 Grade II Previous Year Question Papers