Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board TREIRB TGT / PGT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download from our page at below. Telangana Teacher Exam Syllabus for pdf available here. Dear Applicants are you searching for TREIRB TGT / PGT 2018 Telangana Trainee Graduate Teacher and Post Graduate Teacher Exam Pattern also provide our page. TREIRB TGT / PGT Exam Date & Exam Centre will be announced soon at official treirb.telangana.gov.in. Telangana TGT / PGT Exam Papers and Previous Question Papers get following the page. TREIRB TGT / PGT Syllabus 2018 Written examination, TREIRB TGT / PGT selection process, TREIRB TGT / PGT Sample Papers, TREIRB TGT / PGT Model Papers, TREIRB TGT / PGT Answer key, Result, Cut off, merit list and Document verification also available here.
TREIRB TGT / PGT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Telangana Teacher Exam Papers
Eligible intenders can fill applications till 08th August 2018. Applied individuals should secure maximum marks in the written test to crack the job. So make a note of the complete TREIRB Syllabus for TGT PGT, TREI RB TGT PGT Teacher Question Paper Pattern 2018. Aspirants can approach the subjects, marking scheme, the name of the subject enrolled for the test and the total number of questions in the exam. Moreover, the time allocated for the test is 2 hours. So, complete the test in time. The board includes the written exam in the selection criteria to select worthy and willing contenders.
Selection Process for TREIRB PGT / TGT 2018 Telangana Teacher 2018
THE FINAL SELECTION FOR THE POST WILL BE BASED ON TOTAL MARKS SECURED IN THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION OF PAPER-I, II & III.
The applicants will be subjected to written examination of Paper-I, Paper-II & Paper-III of Objective Type and the final selection will be made based on the total marks secured in all the (03) papers in the respective categories duly following the Rule of reservation.
Marks secured in Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III will be counted for preparation of Merit list.
Note: The candidates will be selected and allotted to the Residential Educational Institutions Societies in Telangana State as per the option exercised and as per their rank in the merit list and as per zonal preference for allotment of candidates against available vacancies after verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required.
- Written Examination
- Merit List
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
CENTRES FOR THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION:
The Examinations will be held at HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction) only or all erstwhile District head quarters. However, the Board reserves the right either to increase or decrease the number of Centres.
However, the Board reserves the right to abolish / create new centre or centres for administrative reasons. Request for change of the centre will not be entertained.
|TREIRB PGT / TGT 2018 Telangana Teacher 2018 Recruitment Summary|
|Name of Exam||Trainee Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)|
|Board of Organization||Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board TREI RB|
|No of Vacancy||2932 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
www.treirb.telangana.gov.in @ TREIRB TGT / PGT Qualification Details
TGT – Must Possess a Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics/Statistics as the main Subject (OR) one of the three equal optional subjects from a University recognized by UGC. AND B.Ed. with Mathematics as a Methodology subject from an Institution recognized by NCTE.
B.Ed Degree with Social Studies / Social Sciences /Geography / History/ Politics / Political Science / Economics as a Methodology subject from an institution recognized by NCTE.
PGT – Two year integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; (OR) Master’s Degree from UGC recognized University in the following subjects.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES: Candidates are directed to follow the TREI-RB’s Website (www.treirb.telangana.gov.in) regularly to know the latest developments of this Recruitment and any changes/ Modifications/ Addendum/ Corrigendum, dates of Examination, calling of candidates for verification of Certificates/ Interviews/ Results etc.
Any candidate is or has been found impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his / her candidature for selection or obtaining support of candidature by any means, such a candidate may in addition to rendering himself/ herself liable to criminal prosecution, will be debarred permanently from any exam or selection held by the TREI-RB in the Telangana State.
Important Note: In Offline examination, if any candidate fails to mark the Booklet Series, Roll Number etc., in the OMR Answer Sheet, the Board reserves the right to invalidate such Answer Sheets as Answer Sheets are valued by Optical Mark Scanner. No request for reconsideration of such rejected/invalidated cases will be entertained under any circumstances whatsoever.
TREIRB PGT / TGT 2018 Telangana Teacher 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for TREIRB PGT / TGT 2018 Telangana Teacher 2018
Written Examination Syllabus for the post of PGT / TGT in Residential Educational Institutions Societies.
- General Studies
- General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English
- Pedagogy of concerned subject
Subject Discipline Knowledge/ Concerned Subject
General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English
Section-I: General Studies
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Indian Constitution: Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion: Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts and Literature of India and Telangana
- General Science: India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental Issues: Disaster Management – Prevention and Mitigation Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
Section-II: General Abilities
- Analytical Abilities: Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
- Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
- Teaching Aptitude
Section – III: Basic Proficiency in English
School Level English Grammar: Articles; Tense; Noun & Pronouns; Adjectives; Adverbs; Verbs; Modals; Subject-Verb Agreement; Non-Finites; reported speech; Degrees of Comparison; Active and Passive Voice; Prepositions; Conjunctions; Conditionals.
Vocabulary: Synonyms and Antonyms; Phrasal Verbs; Related Pair of Words; Idioms and Phrases; Proverbs.
Words and Sentences: Use of Words ; Choosing Appropriate words and Words often Confused; Sentence Arrangement, Completion, Fillers and Improvement; Transformation of Sentences ; Comprehension; Punctuation; Spelling Test; Spotting of Errors.
Paper-II: Pedagogy of English Language
- The Nature of language and its Historical Development ; First Language; Second Language and Third Language ; Different Types of Languages; Mother Tongue; Languages of Different Professions; Importance of languages across School Curriculum; Contributions of Creative Writers.
- Values, Aims and Objectives of Teaching Languages
- Child Development; Psychology of Teaching and Learning Languages; Language, Thinking and Creativity.
- Language Curriculum: Construction, Organization and Development.
- Language Skills; Planning for Effective Instruction in Language Classrooms: Different Plans and Designing Learning Experiences.
- Approaches, Methods and Techniques of Teaching Languages with special reference to School Content (Prose/Fiction /Poetry/Drama/Essay).
- Teaching and Learning Resources and Designing Instructional Material for Languages; Language Labs; Teaching Aids; Textbooks; ICT in Language Teaching and Learning.
- Measurement and Evaluation in Languages: Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE); Tools and Techniques of Evaluation; Achievement and Diagnostic Tests.
- Learning Disabilities/Difficulties and Education of Exceptional/ Disabled Children in Languages.
- Language and Everyday Life; Language Issues and Policies. National and State Curriculum frameworks.
Paper –III: English Language & Literature
- Reading Comprehension of unseen passage.
- Grammar and Vocabulary.
- Aspects of pronunciation
Note: The Candidates are expected to have a thorough knowledge of the above mentioned poets, essayists, novelists and dramatists and their respective works mentioned at the level that is expected of a student of literature.
Exam Pattern for TREIRB PGT / TGT 2018 Telangana Teacher 2018
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the objective tests of Paper-I, II & III.
- For each question for which a wrong answer is given by the candidate, one fourth (1/4) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e., if no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- The appearance in all papers in the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory. Absence in any paper/ papers will automatically render his/her candidature as disqualified.
MEMORANDUM OF MARKS: Memorandum of Marks will be issued on payment of Rs.200/-(Rupees Two Hundred Only) through Online Payment in favour of the E.O.(Convenor), TREI-RB, Hyderabad. Request for Memorandum of Marks from candidates will be entertained after one month from the date of publication of the final results in TREI-RB Website.
The Memorandum of Marks will be issued to the candidates for a period of 90 days only. Request for revaluation or recounting will not be undertaken under any circumstances. Invalid, disqualified, ineligible candidates will not be issued any Memorandum of Marks and fees paid by such candidates, if any, will be forfeited to TREI-RB account, without any correspondence in this regard.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for TREIRB PGT / TGT 2018 Telangana Teacher
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested, viz.: i) Copy of downloaded Registration Slip of on-line application form. ii) Copy of downloaded Admit Card. iii) Certificate showing the Date of Birth. iv) Caste certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC category issued by the competent authority. v) Disability Certificate, if applied under PWD category. vi) ‘No Objection Certificate’ if in regular employment. vii) Experience certificate, if any.
- Aadhar number
- Educational Qualifications details i.e., SSC, INTERMEDIATE, DEGREE, POST GRADUATION etc. and their Roll numbers, Year of passing etc.
- Community/ Caste Certificate obtained from Mee Seva/ E Seva i.e., Enrollment number and date of issue etc.
- Other relevant certificates.
Last 6 Years treirb.telangana.gov.in TGT Model Papers
- TREI-RB Telangana TGT Model Question Papers
- treirb.telangana.gov.in Post Graduate Trainee Exam Question Papers
- Telangana Residential Educational Institutions TGT Solved Papers
- TREI-RB PGT Exam Question Papers
- TREIRB Telangana PGT Old Papers
- Telangana TREIRB Trained Graduate Trainee Previous Papers
- Telangana Residential Educational Institutions PGT Model Papers
- TREI-RB Telangana Sample Question Papers
- TREI-RB Trained Graduate Trainee Old Question Papers
- TREIRB Telangana Trained Graduate Trainee Exam Papers
TREIRB PGT / TGT 2018 Telangana Teacher Recruitment – Check Here
TREIRB PGT / TGT 2018 Telangana Teacher Notification – Check Here
TREIRB PGT / TGT 2018 Telangana Teacher Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Procedure to Download TREIRB PGT / TGT 2018 Telangana Teacher Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website treirb.telangana.gov.in/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Telangana Teacher
Download TREIRB PGT / TGT 2018 Telangana Teacher Interview Call letter