UKPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2019 for Main exam released, download Uttarakhand Civil Judge Mains Admit Card at pdf. Check UKPSC Civil Judge Exam Date at online. Dear Applied Candidates UKPSC Civil Judge selection Process, UKPSC Civil Judge Eligibility, UKPSC Civil Judge Document verification and for more details get following the page. UKPSC Civil Judge (Jr. Division) Syllabus and Test Pattern also mentioned get following the page. UKPSC Civil Judge (Jr. Division) Answer key, UKPSC Civil Judge (Jr. Division) Result, Cut off and Merit List etc.
UKPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2019
All the Eligible Candidates Will be Called for the Screening Test & those Candidates Who Successfully Clear the Screening Test Will be Called for the Interview. after getting the UKPSC Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2018 candidates to need to ensure that the details provided on it are valid. if not forward your UKPSC Civil Judge Admit Card to the authorities and get it corrected. Date of Examination/ Interview Will be Provided on the Official Website of UKPSC. More Details About the Screening Test/ Interview Will be as Provided Below.
UKPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2019 – Check Here (Available Now)
|Mains Exam Date
|6th to 11th January 2020
|Release Hall Ticket Date
|Released 21st December 2019
Method of Selection
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Viva Voce (Oral Interview)
|UKPSC Civil Judge 2019 Junior Division Admit card / Hall Ticket Summary
|Name of Exam
|Board of Organization
|Uttarakhand Public Service Commission UKPSC
|No of Vacancy
|Date of Exam
|Admit card / Hall Ticket
www.ukpsconline.in @ UKPSC Civil Judge 2019 Junior Division Eligibility or Qualification
A Bachelor of law from a University established by law in Uttarakhand or by the other University of India recognized for this purpose by the Governor.
Note: Candidates, who have passed the Degree in Law from the academic year 2009-2010 and onwards, must have also passed the All India Bar Examination, in order to be considered as eligible for being termed as a Practicing Advocate.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Admit Card/Hall Ticket Download
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
UKPSC Civil Judge 2019 Junior Division Written Examination Details
Syllabus for UKPSC Civil Judge 2019 Junior Division
Exam Pattern for UKPSC Civil Judge 2019 Junior Division
- The Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) shall be of 100 Marks, the duration whereof will be 2 Hours 30 Minutes, consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) each of 01 Mark with Negative Marking of 0.33 Mark for each Wrong / Multiple Answer, and would be based on the following Syllabus
- The language of 75 Questions in the Preliminary Examination, will be English, whereas the remaining 25 Questions will be in Gujarati.
- Preliminary Examination Paper (Objective Type) shall be assessed / evaluated by the Computer, as per entries made on OMR Sheet.
- As the evaluation is being done on the Computer by Scanning, there is no human intervention and hence, queries relating to rechecking of the OMR Sheets, subsequent to the Preliminary Examination, will not be entertained by the High Court.
Follow the Examination Instruction
Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc., is strictly prohibited. A Candidate who is found breaching the above said direction or found to be indulging in ‘unfair practices’, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones, etc., tampering with Question and/or Answer Paper, influencing any person concerned with the Elimination Test or Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) or Main Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, as the case may be, for that Examination Process or for any number of years or permanently, as may be decided by the High Court.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for UKPSC Civil Judge 2019 Junior Division
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For More Details
How to Download UKPSC Civil Judge 2019 Junior Division Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website.
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UKPSC