Union Public Service Commission UPSC Assistant Geologist Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Specialist Gr III Asst Professor, Administrative Officer, Drug Inspector Interview Call letter available here. UPSC Assistant Geologist Exam date & centre also mentioned below the page. Aspirants we are provide UPSC Assistant Geologist & Drug Inspectors Selection Process, UPSC Assistant Geologist & Drug Inspectors Eligibility, UPSC Assistant Geologist & Drug Inspector Document verification and for more details get following the page. UPSC Assistant Geologist & Drug Inspectors Admit Card Download Procedure get following the page. UPSC Assistant Geologist & Drug Inspectors Answer key, Result, cut off, Merit list and etc.
UPSC Assistant Geologist 2019 Drug Inspector Admit Card / Hall Ticket
In fact, you can also visit the official portal of Union Public Service Commission for complete details. By now, the UPSC Officials didn’t disclose the Exam Date, Admit Card Release Date if they do so we will inform you. Keep checking our page for more and more updates on UPSC Assistant Geologist & Drug Inspectors Exam Admit card 2018. For the year 2018 UPSC will conduct exam for UPSC Assistant Geologist & Drug Inspectors on 2018. The Admit Card of UPSC Assistant Geologist & Drug Inspectors 2018 must be taken to the examination centers on the exam day. Candidates can read more details about UPSC Assistant Geologist & Drug Inspectors 2018 Admit Card from this page.
Eligibility or Qualification
All applicants must full fill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth (in case of Tamil Nadu& Kerala).
Note: Degree/Diploma certificate as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years.
UPSC Assistant Geologist 2019 Drug Inspector Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary
|Name of Exam||Specialist Gr III Asst Professor, Administrative Officer, Drug Inspector|
|Board of Organization||Union Public Service Commission UPSC|
|No of Vacancy||120 Posts|
|Date of Exam||15 Dec 2018|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
upsc.gov.in @ UPSC Assistant Geologist 2019 Drug Inspector Selection Process
The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for Trade Test. Those who qualify in the Trade Test will be invited for a competitive written examination. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the competitive written examination.
As per the decision taken by the Government for increasing the access of unemployed to job opportunities, the Commission will publicly disclose the scores of the candidates (obtained in the Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test) through the public portals. The disclosure will be made in respect of only those candidates who will appear in the Interview/Personality Test for the Combined Geo-scientist and Geologist Examination and are not finally recommended for appointment.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants. Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
UPSC Assistant Geologist 2019 Drug Inspector Written Examination
Syllabus for UPSC Assistant Geologist 2019 Drug Inspector
Exam Pattern for UPSC Assistant Geologist 2019 Drug Inspector
Candidates must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances they will be allowed the help of scribe to write answers for them. However, blind candidates and the candidates with locomotor disability and cerebral palsy where dominant (writing) extremity is affected to the extent of slowing the performance of function (minimum of 40% impairment) will be allowed to write Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination with the help of a scribe.
|S. No||Paper||Subject Name||Total No. of Marks||Exam Period|
|1.||I||General English||100||3 Hrs|
|2.||II||Geology I||200||3 Hrs|
|3.||III||Geology II||200||3 Hrs|
- All the questions in the paper are conventional (Essay) type.
- The question paper is given in only English language.
- Written exam contains 4 papers. English is common for all the posts.
- Each paper has 200 marks and 3 hrs time for the test.
- All Question papers must be answered in English. The Question Papers will be set in English only.
- The standard and syllabus of the examination will be as shown in the Schedule.
Interview/Personality Test: The candidate will be interviewed by a Board of competent and unbiased observers who will have before them a record of his/ her career. The object of the interview is to assess his/her suitability for the posts for which he/she has competed. Special attention will be paid in the Personality Test to assessing the candidate’s capacity for leadership, initiative and intellectual curiosity, tact and other social qualities, mental and physical energy, powers of practical application, integrity of character and aptitude for adapting themselves to the field life.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Important link for UPSC Examination 2019
- UPSC Combined Medical Service Syllabus 2019 – www.upsc.gov.in CMS Paper I & Paper II Exam Pattern
- UPSC CMS Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 – www.upsc.gov.in Combined Medical Service Exam Date
- UPSC CISF AC LDCE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 | upsc.gov.in Assistant Commandants Papers
- UPSC CISF AC LDCE Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 | upsc.gov.in AC Exam Date & Call Letter
- UPSC CAPF AC Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 | upsc.gov.in CAPF Assistant Commandant Previous Papers
- UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 | Download Assistant Commandant PET / PST Call Letter
- UPSC CDS 2 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 | upsc.gov.in CDS II Previous Papers
- UPSC Engineering Services Previous Old Question Papers 2018 | 2017 | 2016
- UPSC CDS 2 Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 | upsc.gov.in CDS 2 Exam Date & Call Letter
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for UPSC Assistant Geologist 2019 Drug Inspector
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
UPSC Assistant Geologist 2019 Drug Inspector Recruitment – Check Here
UPSC Assistant Geologist 2019 Drug Inspector Notification – Check Here
UPSC Assistant Geologist 2019 Drug Inspector Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download UPSC Assistant Geologist 2019 Drug Inspector Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.upsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UPSC
Download UPSC Assistant Geologist 2019 Drug Inspector Interview Call Letter