Union Public Service Commission UPSC CAPF AC Syllabus 2018 for Assistant Commandant Combined Central Armed Police Force for Hindi PDF and Exam Pattern Mentioned here. UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Group A Exam Date & centre Provide our page. UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Paper 1 & Paper 2 Syllabus Available below the page. UPSC CAPF AC Syllabus 2018 Download now at here. UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant for BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB Organization Vacancy announced now at online www.upsc.gov.in. UPSC CAPF AC Written Examination held on 12 Aug 2018 from exam centre. UPSC CAPF AC Previous Year Question Papers, UPSC CAPF AC Old Examination Papers, Sample Papers, Model Papers, UPSC CAPF AC Answer key & Result, UPSC CAPF AC Final selection, Merit List, UPSC CAPF AC Document Verification also get under the page.
UPSC CAPF AC 2018 Assistant Commandant Paper 1 & Paper 2 Syllabus for PDF
In the recent time, we are receiving most of the questions regarding the UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Examination details and exam pattern, syllabus of it. For the sake of applicants, we are disclosing the detailed information about UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Syllabus 2018 along with Union Public Service Commission Assistant Commandant AC Exam Pattern 2018.
SELECTION PROCEDURE/SCHEME AND SYLLABUS OF THE EXAMINATION
UPSC CAPF AC 2018 Assistant Commandant Selection Process
Method of Selection
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Important Instruction for UPSC CAPF AC 2018 Written Examination Hall
Articles permitted inside Examination Hall
- Clip board or hard board (on which nothing is written), a good quality black ball pen for making responses on the Answer Sheet. Answer Sheet and sheet for rough work will be supplied by the invigilator.
- Do not bring into the Examination Hall any article other than those specified above e.g. books, notes, loose sheets, electronic or any other type of calculators, mathematical and drawing instruments, Log Tables, stencils of maps, slide rules, Test Booklets, rough sheets pertaining to earlier session(s), etc.
- Mobile phones or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted.
- Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones etc. to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safekeeping cannot be assured.
|UPSC CAPF AC 2018 Central Armed Police Force Exam Summary|
|Name of Examination||CAPF Assistant Commandant|
|Board of Organization||Union Public Service Commission UPSC|
|No of Vacancy||398 Posts|
|Exam Date||12 Aug 2018|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests: Candidates who are declared qualified in the written examination will be summoned for Physical Standards/ Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests. Those candidates who meet the prescribed Physical Standards, will be put through the Physical Efficiency Tests as indicated below.
|100 Meters race||16 seconds||18 seconds|
|800 Meters race||3 minutes 45 seconds||4 minutes 45 seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meters (3 chances)||3 Meters (3 chances)|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kgs.)||4.5 Meters||NA|
Note: Pregnancy at the time of PET will be a disqualification and pregnant female candidate will be rejected.
Medical Standards Tests, to check the standards specified in Appendix-VI, will be conducted only in respect of candidates who are declared qualified in the Physical Efficiency Test. The Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests will be conducted under the supervision of a Nodal Authority to be appointed by the Ministry of Home Affairs.
These tests will be conducted at various centres to be notified after the results of the written examination. Appeals will be entertained only against the Medical Standards Tests and will have to be made to the Appellate Authority designated by the Ministry of Home Affairs within a period of 15 days from the date of declaration of the results of these tests.
Conduct in Examination Hall: No candidates should misbehave in any manner or create disorderly scene in the Examination Hall or harass the staff employed by the Commission for the conduct of the examination. Any such misconduct will be severely penalised.
UPSC CAPF AC 2018 Assistant Commandant Written Examination Details
Syllabus for UPSC CAPF AC 2018
Paper 1 (General Ability and Intelligence)
- General Mental Ability
- General Science
- Current Events
- Indian Polity and Economy
- History of India
- Indian and World Geography
General Mental Ability: The questions will be designed to test the logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude including numerical ability, and data interpretation.
General Science: The questions will be set to test general awareness, scientific temper, comprehension and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation including new areas of importance like Information Technology, Biotechnology, Environmental Science.
Current Events of National and International Importance: The questions will test the candidates’ awareness of current events of national and international importance in the broad areas of culture, music, arts, literature, sports, governance, societal and developmental issues, industry, business, globalisation, and interplay among nations.
Indian Polity and Economy: The questions shall aim to test candidates’ knowledge of the Country’s political system and the Constitution of India, social systems and public administration, economic development in India, regional and international security issues and human rights including its indicators.
History of India: The questions will broadly cover the subject in its social, economic and political aspects. This shall also include the areas of growth of nationalism and freedom movement.
Indian and World Geography: The questions shall cover the physical, social and economic aspects of geography pertaining to India and the World.
Paper II (General Studies, Essay and Comprehension)
Part A – Essay questions which are to be answered in long narrative form either in Hindi or English totalling 80 Marks. The indicative topics are modern Indian history especially of the freedom struggle, geography, polity and economy, knowledge of security and human rights issues, and analytical ability.
Part-B – Comprehension, précis writing, other communications/language skills – to be attempted in English only (Marks 120) – The topics are Comprehension passages, précis writing, developing counter arguments, simple grammar and other aspects of language testing.
Exam Pattern for UPSC CAPF AC 2018
- Penalty for wrong Answers (in Objective Type Papers)
- There Will Be Penalty (Negative Marking) For Wrong Answers Marked Bya Candidate In The Objective Type Question Papers.
- There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answers happens to be correct and there will be same penalty as above for that question.
- If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
UPSC CAPF AC 2018 Assistant Commandant Written Examination Centre
Final Selection / Merit: The merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test.
|Exam Name||Download Link|
|CISF AC(EXE) LDCE – 2018||Check Here|
|CISF AC(EXE) LDCE-2017||Check Here|
CAPF Cutoff 2017 – Previous years Cutoff (2015, 2014, 2013)
CAPF Cutoff 2015 : Cut-off marks (Out of 250) of Paper-I:
Cut-off marks (Out of 450) of Written Qualified
|Paper-I +Paper 2||172||170||153||149||68|
- Subject to a minimum of 25% (50 marks ) in Paper-II
- Subject to minimum of 10% (20 marks) in Paper-II but 15% in aggregate i.e. Paper I+ Paper II
Marks (Out of 600) obtained by the last recommended candidate:
CAPF Cutoff 2014 : Cut-off marks (Out of 250) of Paper-I:
Cut-off marks (Out of 450) of Written Qualified (Subject to 30% (60 Marks)minimum qualifying marks in paper?II)
|Paper-I +Paper 2||190||190||180||174|
Marks (Out of 600) obtained by the last recommended candidate:
CAPF Cutoff 2013:Cut-off marks (Out of 250) of Paper-I:
Important Instruction for Written Exam Booklet Details
Answer Sheet Particulars
Write in black ball pen your Centre and subject followed by Test Booklet series (in bracket), subject code and roll number at the appropriate space provided on the Answer Sheet at the top. Also encode your booklet series (A, B, C or D as the case may be), subject code and roll number with black ball pen in the circles provided for the purpose in the Answer Sheet.
Candidates should note that any omission/mistake/discrepancy in encoding/filling of details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection.
Do not write your name or anything other than the specific items of information asked for, on the Answer Sheet/Test Booklet/sheet for rough work.
Do not fold or mutilate or damage or put any extraneous marking in the Answer Sheet. Do not write anything on the reverse of the Answer Sheet.
Important Dates for UPSC 2019 Exam Calender
UPSC CAPF AC 2018 Assistant Commandant 2018 Verification Details
While reporting for the Interview & Group discussion, valid photo identification card in original (Electoral id, Passport, Aadhar card, Driver’s license) shall be produced and a self-attested copy shall be submitted.
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet.
- Certificate of proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating a date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating a date of birth).
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable.
- Aadhar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card.
- Ration Card, College ID, Bank Passbook.
- Passport, Driving License.
- Any Valid ID Proof issued by Gazetted Officer.
Previous Papers & Model papers for UPSC CAPF AC 2018 Examination
UPSC Central Police Force Asst Commandant Solved Papers – General Studies
upsc.gov.in UPSC CAPF Question Papers – General Intelligence
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Old Question Papers – Paper I & II
Related Examination Details for 2019 UPSC
- UPSC Engineering Services Preliminary Result 2019 | IES Prelims Result | ESE Pre Exam Results
- UPSC Engineering Services Preliminary Exam Answer Key 2019 | IES, ESE Prelims Solved Paper
- UPSC Engineering Service Prelims Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 | UPSC ESE Previous Papers
- UPSC Engineering Service Prelims Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 | www.upsc.gov.in ESE Exam Date
- Indian Forest Service IFS Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – UPSC IFS Prelims Previous Papers
- UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 – UPSC IFS Prelims Exam Date
- UPSC Civil Service Pre Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – www.upsc.gov.in CSE Previous Papers
UPSC CAPF AC 2018 Assistant Commandant 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
UPSC CAPF AC 2018 Assistant Commandant 2018 Official Notification – Check Here
UPSC CAPF AC 2018 Assistant Commandant 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download UPSC CAPF AC 2018 Assistant Commandant 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website http://upsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UPSC CAPF AC
Download UPSC CAPF AC 2018 Assistant Commandant 2018 Previous Papers & Model papers