Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download VDO Interview Call Letter here. Dear Applicants can able download UP VDO Exam Date & Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari VDO Admit Card 2018 Download Details get below the page. UP VDO PET, Physical Test Admit Card, Re Exam Details, Interview Admit card and UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari Syllabus & Exam Pattern, UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari Selection process, UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari Eligibility, UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari Answer key, Result, Cut off, merit List, UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari VDO Written Examination Admit Card or Call letter provide our page.
UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari 2018 VDO Admit Card Download
UPSSSC) has invited Online applications for recruitment to 1953 Posts of Gram Panchayat Adhikari, Gram Vikas Adhikari (Village Development Officer) & Samaj Kalyan Paryavekshak (समाज कल्याण पर्यवेक्षक). Many Eligible Candidates filled their application form for these Post.
You can get a direct link to access Uttar Pradesh SSSC Gram Vikas Adhikari Call Letter from here or from the official portal of UPSSSC. Go through the later sections of the article to get an idea of necessary information such as Selection Process, Test Pattern of Gram Panchayat Adhikari. Stay tuned to our page for more updates on Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Admit Card.
Download UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari Admit Card 2018: Available NOW
Exam Date: 22 & 23rd December 2018
Selection Process for UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari 2018 VDO
- Written Examination
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari 2018 VDO Recruitment Summary|
|Name of Exam||Gram Panchayat Adhikari 2018 VDO|
|Board of Organization||Gram Panchayat Adhikari 2018 VDO|
|No of Vacancy||1953 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
Eligibility: Candidates who are going to apply for UPSSSC VDO Jobs they should have passed 12th/ intermediate from UP Board Or any recognized Board/ Institute. Candidate must have CCC Certificate from DOEACC NIELIT for UPSSSC 1953 VDO Recruitment 2018.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Important Instruction for Written Examination Hall
- Candidates are advised to prepare well for the written / online selection according to the official notice the exam will contain Preliminary or Main Examination as Objective type of multiple-choice based questions in order of Paper 1 and Paper, 2 competitive examinations will come relevant to the subjects which are mentioned in the advertisement.
- There is two stages of selection mode likely for Preliminary Examination and Main Exam both will consist Objective Type of Multiple choice based questions. Those who all qualified from the Preliminary Exam they shall eligible for appearing the main written
- The written test contains Professional based subjects obtained the objective type of multiple choice based questions will carrying 100 questions in the paper of 100 marks.
- In a preliminary test, the written test will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). Each wrong answers will be deducted negative marking by 1/3 of wrong answers.
- We are strongly recommended to all the applied candidates are required to refer official advertisement to confirm the subjects are contained once before preparing the examination.
UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari 2018 VDO Written Examination Details
Syllabus UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari 2018
हिंदी परिज्ञान एवं लेखन योग्यता (General Hindi)
सामान्य बुद्धि परीक्षण (General Intelligence Test)
सामान्य जानकारी (General Knowledge)
Test Pattern for UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari 2018
|Exam Types||Subject Name||No of questions||Marks|
|1||हिंदी परिज्ञान एवं लेखन योग्यता (General Hindi)||50||100|
|2||सामान्य बुद्धि परीक्षण (General Intelligence Test)||50||100|
|3||सामान्य जानकारी (General Knowledge)||50||100|
- The total questions in the written exam are 150.
- One question carries 2 marks.
- There is 1/2 negative marking for wrong answers.
- Exam duration is 3 hours.
- Questions in the test will be objective type.
Important Link for UPSSSC
- UPSSSC Yuva Kalyan Adhikari Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018 @ upsssc.gov.in YWO Exam Date & Call Letter
- UPSSSC Lekhpal Result 2018 / UP Lekhpal Cutoff & Merit List, Final Selection List
- UPSSSC Lekhpal Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018 – UP Group C Exam Date & Interview Call Letter
- UPSSSC Lekhpal Answer Key 2018 | UP Lekhpal Key Answers Download
- UPSSSC Yuva Kalyan Adhikari 2018 Result / Cutoff / Merit List / Final Selection
- UPSSSC Yuva Kalyan Adhikari Answer Key 2018 | UP Youth Welfare Officer Answer Paper Download
- UPSSSC Yuva Kalyan Adhikari Syllabus 2018 – Youth Welfare Officer Exam Pattern & Previous Papers
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability. Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari 2018 Document verification Details
The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as passport/ Addhar/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter’s Id Card/ Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/ Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof. The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if identity of candidates is in doubt the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate).
Four recent passport size photographs
Related Examination Details
- UPSSSC VDO Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018 | upsssc.gov.in Village Development Officer Exam Date & Call Letter
- UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari Syllabus 2018 | Download UPSSSC VDO Exam Pattern
- UPSSSC VDO Result 2018, Cutoff, Merit List, Final Result – Village Development Officer
- UPSSSC VDO Answer Key 2018 | UPSSSC Village Development Officer Key Answers
- UPSSSC VDO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | upsssc.gov.in Village Development Officer Previous Papers
- UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | UP VDO Exam Date & Call Letter
UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari 2018 Notification – Check Here
UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari 2018 Notification – Check Here
UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Procedure to Download UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website https://upsssc.com
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UPSSSC
Download UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari 2018 Interview Call Lette