Union Public Service Commission UPSC Civil Services Exam Date & Exam Centre 2019 for Preliminary Exam & Main Examination Details Available below the page. UPSC Civil Service Examination Prelims Exam date & Examination Centre, UPSC CSE IAS / IPS / IFS Main Examination Date & Exam Centre mentioned below. UPSC Civil Service Pre-Exam Date & Exam centre and main Exam date & Exam centre details get following the page. UPSC Civil Services Examination (IAS / IPS / IFS) Eligibility, Selection Process, Admit Card / Hall Ticket, Syllabus & Exam Pattern also provide our page. UPSC CSE Preliminary & Main 2019 Exam date & Exam Centre also available here. Applied Candidates UPSC CSE 2019 Examination details mentioned below the page.
UPSC Civil Services Examination 2019 Details
UPSC Civil Services Examination 2019 Details Vacancies Name Below
- Indian Administrative Service (IAS)
- Indian Foreign Service (IFS)
- Indian Police Service (IPS)
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’
UPSC Civil Service Examination (IAS / IPS / IFS) 2019 Recruitment Summary
Name of Exam – Union Public Service Commission UPSC
Board of Organization – Civil Service Examination (IAS / IPS / IFS) and etc.
No of Vacancy – Refer Official
Category – Exam Date & Exam Centre
Official Website – www.upsc.gov.in
Date of Exam – 02/06/2019
UPSC Civil Service Examination 2019 Examination Centre
Preliminary Exam Centre
CENTRES OF Civil Services (Preliminary) EXAMINATION: The Examination will be held at the following Centres:
|AGARTALA||GHAZIABAD||GAUTAM BUDDH NAGAR|
|ANANTPUR (ANDHRA PRADESH)||ITANAGAR||RAJKOT|
Main Examination Centre
The centres and the date of holding the examination as mentioned above are liable to be changed at the discretion of the Commission. Applicants should note that there will be a ceiling on the number of candidates allotted to each of the Centres, except Chennai, Dispur, Kolkata and Nagpur.
Allotment of Centres will be on the “first-apply-first allot” basis, and once the capacity of a particular Centre is attained, the same will be frozen. Applicants, who cannot get a Centre of their choice due to ceiling, will be required to choose a Centre from the remaining ones.
Applicants are, thus, advised that they may apply early so that they could get a Centre of their choice. NB: Notwithstanding the aforesaid provision, the Commission reserves the right to change the Centres at their discretion if the situation demands.
All the Examination Centres for CS (P) 2019 Examination will cater to examination for Low Vision Candidates in their respective centres.
Candidates admitted to the examination will be informed of the time table and place or places of examination. The candidates should note that no request for change of centre will be entertained.
Date of Exam – Preliminary 2 June 2019 & Main Sep 2018 (Expected)
Plan of Examination
The Civil Services Examination will consist of two successive stages (vide Appendix I Section-I) (i) Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective type) for the selection of candidates for the Main Examination; and (ii) Civil Services (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the various Services and posts noted above.
Applications are now invited for the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination only. Candidates who are declared by the Commission to have qualified for admission to the Civil Services (Main) Examination will have to apply online again, in the Detailed Application Form Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply. which would be made available to them. The Main Examination is likely to be held in September 2018.
UPSC Civil Service Examination 2019 Official Details Mentioned
Minimum Educational Qualifications: The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
Important Instruction for Examination Hall
influencing the examiners, or
using unfair means during the examination, or
writing obscene matter or drawing obscene sketches in the scripts, or
misbehaving in the examination hall including tearing of the scripts, provoking fellow examinees to boycott examination, creating a disorderly scene and the like, or
harassing or doing bodily harm to the staff employed by the Commission for the conduct of their examinations, or
being in possession of or using any mobile phone (even in switched off mode), pager or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watches etc. or camera or blue tooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the examination; or
violating any of the instructions issued to candidates along with their Admission Certificates permitting them to take the examination, or
attempting to commit or as the case may be abetting the Commission of all or any of the acts specified in the foregoing clauses; may in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable.
to be disqualified by the Commission from the examination for which he/she is a candidate and/or to be debarred either permanently or for a specified period
|Name of Examination||Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2019|
|Date of Notification||19/02/2019|
|Date of Commencement of Examination||02/06/2019|
|Duration of Examination||One Day|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||18/03/2019 – 6:00 pm|
UPSC Civil Service Examination CSE 2019 IAS / IPS / IFS Verification Details
Only eligible candidates meeting all eligibility criteria mentioned herein viz., Qualification, experience, age, caste/ PWD (as applicable) need to apply. The downloaded/printed copy of the Online Application Form along with necessary original certificates and self-attested photocopies will have to be produced at the time of evaluation. No offline Application Form will be accepted by the office Elector’s Photo Identity Card
- UID Card /Aadhar Card.
- Voter ID
- College ID
- PAN Card.
- Driving License.
UPSC Other Important Link Available Here
- UPSC IFS Preliminary Result 2018, Cutoff, Merit List – Indian Forest Service Examination
- UPSC CSE (IAS / IPS / IFS) Syllabus 2018 – www.upsc.gov.in Civil Service (Preliminary) Exam Pattern & Previous Papers
- Indian Forest Service Pre Exam Answer Key 2018 | UPSC IFS Preliminary Answer Sheet Download
- UPSC Civil Service (Preliminary) Admit Card 2018 – www.upsc.gov.in IAS / IFS / IPS Exam Date & Hall Ticket
- UPSC Civil Services Prelims Result 2018 | IAS Pre Cutoff Marks | CSE Preliminary Results
- UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Answer Key 2018 | IAS Answer Key Date | Official Key
- UPSC IAS / Civil Services Exam Previous Old Question Papers Download – 2017 | 2016
- UPSC Civil Services/ IAS Examination 2017 Preparation Tips | Best Reference Books
UPSC Civil Service Examination CSE 2018 IAS / IPS / IFS Prelims Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
UPSC Civil Service Examination CSE 2018 IAS / IPS / IFS Prelims Syllabus & Exam pattern – Check here
UPSC Civil Service Examination CSE 2019 IAS / IPS / IFS Recruitment – Check Here
UPSC Civil Service Examination CSE 2019 IAS / IPS / IFS Official Notification – Check Here
UPSC Civil Service Examination CSE 2019 IAS / IPS / IFS Prelims Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
UPSC Civil Service Examination CSE 2019 IAS / IPS / IFS Prelims Syllabus & Exam pattern – Check here
How to Download UPSC Civil Service Examination CSE 2019 IAS / IPS / IFS Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit Official Website www.upsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page.
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UPSC
Download UPSC Civil Service Examination CSE 2019 IAS / IPS / IFS Exam Date & Centre