Union Public Service Commission UPSC CMS Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Combined Medical Service released from www.upsc.gov.in. UPSC CMS Exam date & Exam Centre mentioned here. UPSC CMS Selection Process, UPSC CMS Eligibility, UPSC Combined Medical Service CMS Document verification and etc. Dear Applied Candidates UPSC CMS Exam Hall Ticket / Admit Card Released soon at online. UPSC Combined Medical Service CMS Syllabus for PDF get here. UPSC Combined Medical Service CMS Exam Details Followed mentioned here.
UPSC CMS 2019 Combined Medical Service Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Candidates, below we provide Step by Step Procedure of downloading of UPSC Medical Officer Admit Card. And as well all know the Medical Officer Exam is going to held in the month of July 2019 So, there are lots of time is remaining for Exam Preparation. So, below we provide the Exact UPSC Medical Officer Exam Syllabus so you can cover all the topics for the Medical Officer Exam. As well as Exam Pattern so that you can manage your timing during an examination.
Mobile Phones Banned
Mobiles phones, Bluetooth or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations. Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/pagers or any valuable/costly items to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safekeeping cannot be assured. Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
UPSC CMS Exam Date & Centre 2019
Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct Combined Medical Services Exam on 2019 . This examination will be Computer Based Mode comprising a total of 250 marks. Those candidates who will shortlist in Computer Based Examination will be called for Personality Test.
UPSC CMS Exam Date – 21 July 2019
UPSC CMS Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019
The eligible candidates had been issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement UPSC CMS 2019 written examination. The UPSC CMS 2019 e-Admit Card was available on the UPSC website at upsc.gov.in for downloading by candidates. Candidates were not sent the admit card by means of a post.
UPSC Combined Medical Service Recruitment Summary 2019
Name of Examination – Combined Medical Service
Board of Organization – Union Public Service Commission UPSC
Category – Admit card / Hall Ticket
No of Vacancy – 965 Posts
Exam Date – 21 July 2019
Official Website – www.upsc.gov.in
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy-Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy-Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Graduates with the first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of graduation provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
UPSC CMS 2018 Admit Card for interview
The candidates who had applied can get UPSC CMS Admit Card 2018 from the online portal at upsc.onlne.gov.in for downloading. The candidates need registration ID/roll number to download their UPSC CMS Admit Card from 2019 .
Please note that mere issuance of UPSC CMS 2018 Admit Card does not imply that your candidature has been accepted by the Commission. The candidates are subject to Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents. The applicants are then called for Interview/Personality Test.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Aptitude Test
Syllabus for UPSC Combined Medical Service 2019
- General Awareness
- General Ability
- Arithmetic’s / Reasoning
- General science / Technical Ability
- Intelligence Ability
Exam Pattern for UPSC Combined Medical Service 2019
|S.No.||Exam Type||Paper||Subjects||Number of Questions|
|1.||Objective Type Written Test||Paper – I||General Ability||30|
|2.||General Medicine including Cardiology, Neurology, Dermatology and Psychiatry||70|
|4.||Paper – II||Surgery||40|
|5.||Gynaecology and Obstetrics||40|
|6.||Preventive, Social and Community Medicine||40|
General Ability: 30 Question
General Medicine: 70 Question
Paediatrics: 20 Question
Surgery: 40 Question
Gynecology & Obstetrics : 40 Question
Preventive & Social Medicine: 40 Question
- Paper-I will be comprising the question of General Medicine, General Ability & Pediatrics.
- Paper-II will comprise the question of General Surgery, Gynecology & Obstetrics.
- Each Paper will be consisting a total of 120 questions.
- There will be a penalty of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
Download Admit card / Hall Ticket 2019: The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available on the UPSC website (www.upsc.gov.in) for downloading by candidates. No Admit Card will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid & active e-mail id.
Note: Please note that mere issuance of UPSC CMS 2018 Admit Card will not imply that your candidature has been accepted by the Commission. The candidates are subject to Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents. The applicants are then called for Interview/Personality Test.
Important Instruction (UPSC Combined Medical Service 2019)
Mobiles phones, pagers/Bluetooth or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/pagers/Bluetooth or any valuable/costly items to the venue of the examination as arrangements for safekeeping cannot be assured. A commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
The candidate must note that the Commission takes up the verification of eligibility conditions i.e. age, educational qualifications, community etc. with reference to original documents only of those candidates who qualify the written examination.
The candidate must also note that if subsequent to the issue of e-Admit Card, ineligibility is detected at any stage before or after the Examination or if the conditions prescribed in the Rules and Instructions given in the advertisement or any other additional information/documents called for at any stage, have not complied within the time specified therein, the candidature would be rejected.
Examination Centre 2019 (UPSC Combined Medical Service 2019)
AGARTALA, AHMEDABAD, AIZAWL, ALLAHABAD, BENGALURU, BAREILLY, BHOPAL, CHANDIGARH, CHENNAI, CUTTACK, DEHRADUN, DELHI, DHARWAD, DISPUR, GANGTOK, HYDERABAD, IMPHAL, ITANAGAR, JAIPUR, JAMMU, JORHAT, KOCHI, KOHIMA, KOLKATA, LUCKNOW, MADURAI, MUMBAI, NAGPUR, PANAJI (GOA), PATNA, PORT BLAIR, RAIPUR, RANCHI, SAMBALPUR, SHILLONG, SHIMLA, SRINAGAR, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, TIRUPATI, UDAIPUR AND VISAKHAPATNAM.
Syllabus for UPSC Combined Medical Service 2019 – Download Here
Important Dates 2019 UPSC Examination
Admit Card / Hall Ticket Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Examination Details (UPSC Combined Medical Service 2019)
- The written part of the Computer-based CMSE 2018 is in two Papers, each Paper carrying a maximum of 250 marks.
- Each Paper is of two hours duration.
- Both the question papers I and II contain 120 items (questions) each and each item is in English only.
- Computer-based CMS 2018 in both the papers is complete of objective (Multiple choice answers) types.
- There were four alternatives for the answers to every question.
- A candidate has to select only one of the four alternatives as his/her correct answer. The system does not allow selection of more than one alternative as the correct answer.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question is deducted as penalty.
- If it is left blank i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there is no penalty for that question.
Important Note: ALL FEMALE CANDIDATES AND CANDIDATES BELONGING TO SCHEDULED CASTES/SCHEDULED TRIBES ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PAY ANY FEE. NO FEE EXEMPTION IS, HOWEVER, AVAILABLE TO OBC CANDIDATES AND THEY ARE REQUIRED TO PAY THE FULL PRESCRIBED FEE.
NOTE 1: Candidates should note that only the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Higher Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate on the date of submission of applications will be accepted by the Commission and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
Combined Medical Services Examination, 2019
|Date of Notification||02/05/2019|
|Date of Commencement of Examination||21/07/2019|
|Duration of Examination||One Day|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||25/05/2019- 6:00pm|
|Date of Upload||02/05/2019|
Notice Check Here
NOTE 2: Candidates should also note that once a Date of Birth has been claimed by them and entered in the records of the Commission for the purpose of admission to an Examination, no change will be allowed subsequently or at a subsequent examination on any ground whatsoever.
|Document Type||Document||Date of Upload|
|Question Paper||Medical Sciences Paper – I, Medical Sciences Paper – II||21/07/2019|
|Examination Time Table||TT-CMSE18-Eng.pdf||29/06/2019|
|e – Admit Card||–||02/07/2019|
UPSC Combined Medical Service CMS 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
UPSC Combined Medical Service CMS 2019 Notification – Check Here
UPSC Combined Medical Service CMS 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Steps to Download UPSC Combined Medical Service 2019 Admit Card / Call letter
Visit Official Website www.upsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UPSC
Download UPSC Combined Medical Service 2019 Call letter Exam Date