Union Public Service Commission UPSC IES, ISS Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 for upsc.gov.in IES / ISS Exam Date & Exam Centre mentioned below the page. UPSC IES, ISS Call Letter or Interview Details get following the page. UPSC IES, ISS Written Exam Date 28 June 2019 from Exam Centre. Dear Applicants are you waiting for UPSC Indian Economic Service Examination IES and in Indian Statistical Service Examination ISS Exam Admit Card mentioned below the page. Applicants can able download for UPSC IES, ISS Selection process, UPSC IES, ISS Interview Call Letter, UPSC IES, ISS Document verification, UPSC IES, ISS Preparation Tips and etc. Aspirants we are provide UPSC IES, ISS Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
UPSC IES, ISS 2019 Indian Economic Service Admit Card / Hall Ticket
No UPSC IAS / IPS Admit Card / Call Letter 2018 will not be sent by post. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the e-admit cards for IAS (IES) and IPS (ISS) exam 2018. Registered candidates can download the admit card from the official website. The examination will commence from 02 June 2019. If a candidate does not receive his / her Admit Card or any other communication regarding his / her candidature for the examination three weeks before the commencement of the examination, he/she should at once contact the Commission.
About Examination Details
As per the decision taken by the Government for increasing the access of unemployed to job opportunities, the Commission will publically disclose the scores of the candidates (obtained in the Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test) through the public portals. The disclosure will be made in respect of only those candidates who will appear in the Interview/Personality Test for the Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination and are not finally recommended for appointment. The information shared through this disclosure scheme about the non-recommended candidates may be used by other public and private recruitment agencies to appoint suitable candidates from the information made available in the public portal.
|UPSC IAS / IPS 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||IAS / IPS|
|Board of Organization||Union Public Service Commission UPSC|
|No of Vacancy||Update Soon|
|Date of Exam||02 June 2019|
www.upsc.gov.in @ UPSC IES, ISS 2019 Indian Statistical Service Eligibility Details
A candidate for the Indian Economic Service must have obtained a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics from a University incorporated by of an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act Parliament or declared to be deemed as University
A candidate for the Indian Statistical Service must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
Important Dates for UPSC 2019
Selection Process for UPSC IAS / IPS 2019
The candidates must ensure that their E-Mail IDs given in their Online Applications are valid and active as the Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination processes.
- Written Examination
- Physical Test / Medical Test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
UPSC IAS / IPS 2019 Indian Statistical Service 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for UPSC IAS / IPS 2019
Indian Economic Service
- General English
- General Studies
- General Economics-I
- General Economics-II
- General Economics-III
- Indian Economics
Indian Statistical Service
- General English
- General Studies
- Statistics-I (Objective)
- Statistics-II (Objective)
- Statistics-III (Descriptive)
- Statistics-IV (Descriptive)
Exam Pattern for UPSC IAS / IPS 2019
- Statistics I & II will be of Objective Type Questions (80 questions with maximum marks of 200 in each paper) to be attempted in 120 minutes.
- Statistics III & IV will be of Descriptive Type having Short Answer/ Small Problems Questions (50%) and Long Answer and Comprehension problem questions (50%). At least one Short Answer and One Long Answer Question from each section is compulsory. In
- Statistics-IV, equal number of questions i.e. 50% weightage from all the sub-sections below and candidates have to choose any two sub-sections and answer.
- The papers on General English and General Studies, common to both Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service will be of subjective type.
- All other papers of Indian Economic Service will be of subjective type.
Note: The question papers in all subjects in Indian Economic Service Examination and in Indian Statistical Service Examination will be of Conventional (essay) type except in Statistics Paper I and Statistics Paper II which are Objective Type Papers.
Followed Important Instruction for Examination Hall
Mobile Phones Banned: Mobile phones, bluetooth or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations. Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/bluetooth or any valuable/costly items to the venue of the examination, as arrangement for safe-keeping cannot be assured. Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP OMR SHEETS
For both writing and marking answers in the OMR Sheets (Answer Sheet) candidates must use black ball point pen only. Pens with any other colours are prohibited. Do not use Pencil or Ink pen.
Candidates should note that any omission/mistake/discrepancy in encoding/filling in details in the OMR answer sheet; especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection.
Previous Cut off
|Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2017||Check Here|
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for UPSC IAS / IPS 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
No candidate will ordinarily be allowed to take the examination unless he/she holds an e-Admit Card for the examination. On downloading of Admit Card, check it carefully and bring discrepancies/errors, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Related Examination Details for 2019 UPSC IAS / IPS
- UPSC Engineering Services Preliminary Result 2019 | IES Prelims Result | ESE Pre Exam Results
- UPSC Engineering Services Preliminary Exam Answer Key 2019 | IES, ESE Prelims Solved Paper
- UPSC Engineering Service Prelims Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 | UPSC ESE Previous Papers
- UPSC Engineering Service Prelims Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 | www.upsc.gov.in ESE Exam Date
- Indian Forest Service IFS Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – UPSC IFS Prelims Previous Papers
- UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 – UPSC IFS Prelims Exam Date
- UPSC Civil Service Pre Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – www.upsc.gov.in CSE Previous Papers
UPSC IAS / IPS 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
UPSC IAS / IPS 2019 Notification – Check Here
UPSC IAS / IPS 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download UPSC IAS / IPS 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website http://www.upsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UPSC
Download UPSC IAS / IPS 2019 Interview Call Letter