Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital VMMC Senior Resident Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Previous Year Question Papers available here. VMMC Senior Resident Syllabus for pdf, VMMC Senior Resident Written Test Details also provide our page. www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in Syllabus 2019 for pdf, VMMC Senior Resident Syllabus download link mentioned below the page. VMMC Senior Resident Selection Process, VMMC Senior Resident Eligibility, VMMC Senior Resident Previous Year Question Papers, VMMC Senior Resident Old Examination Papers, VMMC Senior Resident Sample papers, VMMC Senior Resident Model Papers, VMMC Senior Resident Document Verification and etc.
VMMC Senior Resident 2019 Syllabus for pdf Download
The Safdarjang Hospital Senior Resident Syllabus and Exam Pattern is updated on this page. Candidates who have applied for the Safdarjang Hospital & VMMC Senior Resident Recruitment can get the exam syllabus here. So VMMC and SJH Senior Syllabus helps aspirants during preparation for better results.
Along with VMMC & SJH Senior Resident Syllabus, applicants should know VMMC Safdarjang Hospital Pattern for making good preparation strategy. Download the VMMC Syllabus for the better preparation. Applicants who are going to attend the Safdarjang Hospital Senior Resident Exam can get the complete syllabus from the below sections.
Selection Process for VMMC Senior Resident
Mode of Selection: The selection will be made on the basis of consolidated marks obtained in both i.e. written examination and interview/counselling as follows.
- 80% weightage will be given for marks obtained in the written examination and 20% weightage will be given for marks obtained in the interview/counselling.
- Three candidates will be shortlisted in written examination for each vacant post.
|VMMC Senior Resident 2019 Recruitment Summary|
|Name of Exam||Senior Resident|
|Board of Organization||Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital VMMC|
|No of Vacancy||432 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Important Instruction for VMMC Senior Resident 2019
- Tentative date of joining will be 10 days from the date of issue of the result.
- The candidate has to collect his/her offer of appointment from Academic Section after display of final result.
- The offer of appointment will stand cancelled, if acceptance to the post will not be received within the stipulated time period and the post will be offered to the next candidate in the waiting list.
- Application form as per Annexure-I along with advertisement and Admit Card for written examination can be downloaded from our official website (vmmc-sjh.nic.in)
The Medical Superintendent, Safdarjung Hospital & VMM College, New Delhi invites applications for appointment to the post of Senior Residents on regular basis in the various specialties of this institution as per break up of vacancies as given below.
The tenure of Senior Resident is for three years including any service rendered as Senior Resident earlier on adhoc/regular basis in any Govt. of India/state government hospital. The appointment will be initially for a period of one year, which could be extended for a period of three years on an annual basis subject to the satisfactory work & conduct report from the concerned HOD.
Eligibility Criteria for VMMC Senior Resident
The Candidate should possess Post Graduate Degree/Diploma (approved by MCI) in the concerned speciality after M.B.B.S. failing which MBBS with two years’ experience in a Govt. organization out of which one year in the concerned speciality.
- Desired qualification is MD/DNB in Medicine or Paediatrics
- The candidate should possess MD or equivalent in Medicine or Paediatrics. Candidate with M.D. or equivalent in Pathology will not be eligible.
- The candidate should be MDS (recognized by DCI) failing which BDS with two years’ experience in a government organization, out of which, one year in the concerned speciality. Other conditions are same as in the case of other departments.
VMMC Senior Resident 2019 Written Examination Details
Exam Pattern for VMMC Senior Resident 2019
- There is 1/4 negative marking as a penalty for wrong answers.
- Total no. of questions in the examination is 100.
- One question has one mark.
- Maximum marks are 100.
All eligible candidates are requested to download their admit card for written examination from the official website of the institution (www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in).
Syllabus for VMMC Senior Resident 2019
- General English
- General Knowledge
- Concerned subjects
Safdarjang Hospital VMMC JR Syllabus – General English
- Completion Active and Passive Voice
- Fill in the blanks
- General English
- Idioms and Phrases
- Passage Completion
- Spelling Test
- Prepositions Sentence
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Arrangement
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Sentence Improvement
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
VMMC Jr Resident Exam Syllabus – Reasoning
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Clocks & Calendars
- Mirror Images
- Problem Solving
- Syllogistic Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Series
- Embedded Figures
- Number Series
- Blood Relations
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Cubes and Dice
- Number Ranking
- Alphabet Series
- Compound Interest
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Numbers
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Work Partnership
- Problems on Trains
- Simplification and Approximation
- Numbers and Ages
- Simple Interest
- Boats and Streams
- Indices and Surds
- Simple Equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Quadratic Equations
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Odd Man Out
- Races and Games
- Ratio and Proportion
VMMC & SJH Junior Resident Syllabus – BDS Subjects
- Public health dentistry
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics
- Dental Anatomy, embryology, and Oral Histology
- Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery
- Conservative Dentistry And Endodontics
- General Human Anatomy including Embryology and Histology
- Oral Pathology & Oral Microbiology
- Preclinical Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
- Conservative Dentistry And Endodontics
- Preclinical Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
- Preclinical Conservative Dentistry
- General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- General Medicine
- Oral Medicine And Radiology
- General Pathology and Microbiology
- Dental Materials
- General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- General Surgery
- Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
SJH & VMMC Exam Syllabus – MBBS Subjects
- Community Medicine
- Radio Diagnosis
- Skin & VD
VMMC SJH Junior Resident Exam Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Music & Literature
- Books And Author
- Important Dates
- Famous Places in India
- About India and it’s neighbouring countries
- International issues
- Economic issues in India
- National Dance
- Geography of India
- National and current international affairs
- Countries and capitals
- New inventions
- Indian Culture
- Famous Place
- World organizations
- Tourism spots of Historical Importance
- Political Science
- Musical Instruments
- Science and innovations
- National news (current)
- Scientific observations
Previous Papers & Model Papers
|Download VMMC Previous Papers||Download|
|VMMC Jr Resident Question Papers||Download|
|Get VMMC Jr Resident Exam Papers Pdf||Download|
|VMMC Question Papers with Answer Keys||Download|
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for VMMC Senior Resident 2019
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with a photocopy of the candidate’s photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination/ interview.
- Ration Card will not be accepted as valid id proof for this project.
- In case of candidates who have changed their name, will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification / their original marriage certificate / affidavit in original.
- School Leaving Certificate or Birth Certificate issued under Birth & Death Registration Act.