West Bengal Health Recruitment Board WBHRB Medical Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for MO Interview Call Letter available here. WBHRB Medical Officer MO Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. WBHRB Medical Officer MO Selection Process, WBHRB Medical Officer MO Eligibility, WBHRB Medical Officer MO Documnet Verification and etc. Aspirants we are provide WBHRB Medical Officer MO Syllabus for PDF get following the page. WBHRB Medical Officer MO Interview Call Letter Download procedure get following the page. WBHRB Medical Officer MO Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
WBHRB Medical Officer MO 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
On this page, we have given the simple downloading steps to easily collect the WBHRB Admit Card 2018 which was released soon @wbhrb.in. Make sure that you have properly downloaded the www.wbhrb.in MO Admit Card 2019. Because applicants who fail to carry the WBHRB Admit Card 2018 will not be permitted to write the written exam. By now, the WBHRB crew didn’t declare any information concerning WBHRB MO Hall Ticket 2019.
Soon after they reveal any related news, we will update you with the information through our age. Have a glance at our page frequently so that you will not miss out any important news about WBHRB Medical Officer Admit Card.
About Examination Board
Online applications are invited from Indian Citizen and such other nationals as declared eligible by Government of India for recruitment to the Posts of Medical Officer (Specialist) in different peripheral Health Institution under the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal. Only online registration of Application shall be allowed on the website ( www.wbhrb.in ) between 10.01.2019 to 17.01.2019(before 8 pm) Posts are temporary but likely to be permanent in future.
|WBHRB Medical Officer MO 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Medical Officer MO|
|Board of Organization||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board WBHRB|
|No of Vacancy||1274 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit card / Hall Ticket|
www.wbhrb.in @ WBHRB Medical Officer MO 2019 Eligibility or Qualification
MBBS degree included in the First Schedule OR Second Schedule OR Part II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102) of 1956 with a recognized and requisite Post Graduate Qualification in the respective Speciality and registration as Medical Practitioners in the Medical Council of India, OR any State Medical Council provided that the Candidate, if appointed, must register his/her name in the West Bengal Medical Council within 6months of joining the West Bengal Health Service.
Merit List: The candidates who had filled the application form for the post of WBHRB are invited for the Merit List of the WBHRB Pharmacist & Medical Officer MO 2018. After that qualified candidates will be selected for the next round of competition.
Personal Interview: The candidates who got selected in the Merit List are called for the personal interview of the WBHRB Pharmacist & Medical Officer MO 2018. The final appointment will be made on the basis of the personal interview and documentation.
- Merit List
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Download Admit Card / Call Letter: Candidates have to note that admit card is an essential document to participate in an examination. Below we have discussed all information related to WBHRB Medical Officer Admit Card. Go through complete article to get more information such as WBHRB Medical Officer Selection process, steps to download admit card and more.
WBHRB Medical Officer MO 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for WBHRB Medical Officer MO 2019 (Expected)
Exam Pattern for WBHRB Medical Officer MO 2019 (Expected)
- Subjects are English, General Knowledge, Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Each question carries one mark.
- WBHRB Pharmacist & Medical Officer MO exam does not contain negative marking.
- The time given to write each section is one hour.
- The questions are of objective type.
- The question paper is available in English language.
- The time duration of the exam is 60 minutes.
- A total of 100 questions are available to score 100 marks.
Note: In case, any of the statements made in the application found subsequently false, his/ her candidature shall be liable to cancellation, and even if appointed to a post on the results of this examination, his/ her appointment shall be liable to be terminated. Willful suppression of any material fact shall also be similarly dealt with.
Admit Card/Hall Ticket Download
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Related Examination Details for WBHRB
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | wbhrb.in Grade II Exam Date & Call Letter
- WBHRB Physicist Radiation Safety Officer Previous Old Question Papers PDF
- WBHRB Physicist Radiation Safety Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | www.wbhrb.in Previous Paper
- WBHRB Physicist Radiation Safety Officer Result 2019, Cutoff, Merit List
- WBHRB Physicist Radiation Safety Officer Answer key 2019 @ Online
- WBHRB Physicist Radiation Safety Officer Admit Card / Tall Ticket 2019 | www.wbhrb.in Exam Date & Call Letter
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for WBHRB Medical Officer MO 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For More Details
WBHRB Medical Officer MO 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
WBHRB Medical Officer MO 2019 Notification – Check Here
WBHRB Medical Officer MO 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download WBHRB Medical Officer MO 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website http://www.wbhrb.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for WBHRB
Download WBHRB Medical Officer MO 2019 Interview Call Letter