West Bengal Health Recruitment Board WBHRB Tutor & Demonstrator 2019 Syllabus & Exam pattern from the available official website. www.wbhrb.in West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has decided to hire the skilled candidates for the Tutor/ Demonstrator posts based on the Written Test and other rounds. WBHRB Tutor & Demonstrator Exam Date & Centre, WBHRB Tutor & Demonstrator Selection Process, WBHRB Tutor & Demonstrator Eligibility, WBHRB Tutor & Demonstrator Document verification and etc. WBHRB Tutor & Demonstrator Syllabus for pdf, selection process, written exam, model papers, sample paper, previous question papers, old papers also available under the page.
WBHRB Tutor & Demonstrator Syllabus 2019
These rounds are considered to select the skilled candidate. So the applicants are recommended to concentrate on the Written Exam to get clear the first round of selection. So the aspirants can check the check the wbhrb.in Tutor cum Demonstrator Syllabus to have better preparation for the Exam.
The syllabus will help the aspirants to acquire more details like subjects and subject wise topics etc. At the end of this article, we have given the syllabus in a detailed manner. Candidates who wish to grab the job at WB Health Recruitment Board must start their exam preparation soon after the completion of the application procedure. So, aspirants prepare a nice schedule and practise the topics as per the WBHRB Syllabus 2018. By checking the syllabus the candidates can come to an idea about the syllabus make their preparation time in an effective manner.
WBHRB Tutor & Demonstrator Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Summary
Name of Exam – Tutor & Demonstrator
Board of Organization – West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)
No of Vacancy – 402 Posts
Date of Examination – will be soon
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Official Website – www.wbhrb.in
Aspirants must follow below given Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Syllabus for WBHRB Tutor & Demonstrator 2019
- General Knowledge
- General Awareness
- General Aptitude
- Intelligence Ability
Indian Culture, National and international current affairs, Scientific observations, Political Science, Countries & Capitals, International issues, Economic issues in India, Constitution of India, Geography of India, New inventions, About India and its neighbouring countries, History of India, National news (Current).
Comprehension, Synonyms, Articles, Tenses, Adverb, Idioms & Phrases, Vocabulary, Verb, Antonyms, Unseen Passages, Fill in the Blanks, Grammar, Sentence Rearrangement, Subject-Verb Agreement, Error Correction, etc.
WBHRB Tutor & Demonstrator Admit card – Download Here
Ophthalmology, Psychiatry, Dermatology, Microbiology, General Medicine, Gynecology & Obstetrics, Biochemistry, Forensic Medicine & Toxicology, Forensic Medicine & Toxicology, Pediatrics, Pharmacology, Anesthesiology, Anatomy, Pathology, Physiology, General Surgery, TB & Respiratory diseases, Community Medicine, Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, Orthopedics, Radio-diagnosis
Data Interpretation, Verbal Classification, Letter & Symbol Series, Artificial Language, Making Judgements, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Theme Detection, Analytical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Logical Problems, Analogies, Number Series, Data Sufficiency, Puzzles, Essential Part, etc.
Exam Pattern for WBHRB Tutor & Demonstrator 2019
|S. No||Subject||Types of Exam|
- There are three subjects in the Exam.
- General English, General Knowledge are the common subjects for every candidate.
- Depending on the post you have applied, the third subject will vary.
- West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has decided to hire the skilled candidates for the Tutor/ Demonstrator posts based on the Written Test and other rounds.
- There will be two steps of selection as written tests Interview.
Previous Question Papers & Old Papers
Original Certificates relating to citizenship (by registration), age, qualifications, caste (SC/ST/BC), Physical disability (40% and above) will have to be submitted when the WBHRB asks for them. If any candidate fails to furnish any certificate or any other relevant document or information relating to his/her candidature within the time specified by the Board, his/her claim for allotment may be passed over without further reference to him/her.
- Medical Officers of West Bengal Health Service & West Bengal Public Health cum Administrative Service have to obtain NOC from appointing authority.
- Candidates have to upload the Medical Degree Certificate and West Bengal Medical Council Registration Certificate.
- And also Postgraduate/ Post-doctoral Degree Certificate, if any.
- Candidates must fulfil the essential Qualifications by the closing date.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Related Examination Details
- WBHRB Food Safety Officer (FSO) Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – West Bengal FSO Previous Question Papers
- WBHRB Food Safety Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 – www.wbhrb.in FSO Exam Date
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 | wbhrb.in Grade II Previous Papers
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 | wbhrb.in Grade II Exam Date & Call Letter
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Result 2019 | Staff Nurse Grade II Cutoff & Merit List
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Previous Old Question Papers 2019 Updated
WBHRB Tutor & Demonstrator 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
WBHRB Tutor & Demonstrator 2019 Notification – Check Here
WBHRB Tutor & Demonstrator 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Procedure to WBHRB Tutor & Demonstrator Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
Visit Official Website www.wbhrb.in
Find the link and open the page.
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop Syllabus
Download WBHRB Tutor & Demonstrator Syllabus & Exam pattern 2019