West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited WBSETCL Linesman Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Special Technical Assistant, Executive Assistant, Office Executive, Linesman Previous Year Question Papers available here. WBSETCL Linesman & Office Executive Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Applied Candidates are you searching for WBSETCL Linesman & Office Executive Syllabus for PDF subject wise mentioned below the page. WBSETCL Linesman & Office Executive Selection Process, WBSETCL Linesman & Office Executive Eligibility, WBSETCL Linesman & Office Executive Document verification and etc. WBSETCL Linesman & Office Executive Sample Papers, WBSETCL Linesman & Office Executive Model Papers and Previous Papers get following the page.
WBSETCL Linesman 2019 Office Executive Syllabus for PDF
Furthermore, it becomes simple for you to clear the exam as you will have beforehand knowledge of subjects to prepare. Also, make your preparation schedule keeping in mind the WBSETCL Linesman Test Pattern and follow it strictly. All the Eligible Candidates Will face the Exam. The Date of Examination Will be Provided Soon on the Official Website of WBSETCL. After Written Exam Interview Will be Conducted. Both the Written Test and the Interview will be held in Kolkata only.
Selected candidates must also qualify in the Pre-employment Medical Examination as per prescribed rules of the Company. The decision of WBSETCL pertaining to Pre-Employment Medical Test report will be final and binding on the candidate
Selection of candidates for all posts will be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)/Stenography Test (where applicable) and Personal Interview.
Based on the performance of the candidates in the Written Test, the shortlisted candidates will be called for Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)/Stenography Test in 1:5 ratio for the posts of Office Executive and Executive Assistant respectively in each category as per notified vacancy strictly as per merit. For all the notified posts, the candidates will be shortlisted for Interview in 1:3 ratio in each category based on their performance in the Written Test/CPT/Stenography test.
WBSETCL Linesman 2019 Office Executive Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary
|Name of Exam||Lineman & Office Executive|
|Board of Organization||West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited WBSETCL|
|No of Vacancy||322 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Eligibility or Qualification
Linesman – Madhyamik or equivalent plus Trade Certificate under NCVT from any ITI under Director of Industrial Training, Govt. of West Bengal in the trade (2 years’ duration): Wireman or Electrician. Finally, selected candidates will have to undergo 03 (three) months training in the Staff Training Centre of WBSETCL at Kalyani and their absorption to the post of Linesman will be subject to passing in the written examination to be conducted by WBSETCL authority after completion of the training.
Office Executive – Graduation in any Discipline with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University or Graduation in any Discipline with minimum 50% marks in H. S. level.
COMPUTER PROFICIECY TEST (CPT)
The Computer Proficiency Test will be held only for the post of Office Executives and will consist of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point. The marks obtained in CPT will be added with those obtained in the written test for being considered for interview for the posts of Office Executive
Total Marks: 20
Total Time: 30 Minutes (for PWD candidates it will be 40 Minutes)
Qualifying Mark: 8
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
WBSETCL Linesman 2019 Office Executive Written Examination Details
Syllabus for WBSETCL Linesman 2019 Office Executive
- General Knowledge
- English Test
- Bengali / Nepali Test
- Concerned Subjects
- General Aptitude
- English Test
- Bengali / Nepali Test
- Time and Distance.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Simple Interest.
- Races and Games.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Stocks and Share.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Boats and Streams.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Problems on Ages.
- Height and Distance.
- Compound Interest.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Time and Work.
- Chain Rule.
- Surds and Indices.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
West Bengal Linesman Syllabus 2018 – English Language
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Correction.
- Unseen Passages.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
WBSETCL Linesman Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- Indian History.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Famous Places in India.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Environmental Issues.
- Indian Economy.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Indian Parliament.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Rivers, Lakes and Seas.
- Indian Politics.
- General Science.
- Current Affairs.
WB Linesman Electrical Syllabus 2018
- EM Theory.
- Analog and Digital Electronics and Circuits.
- Electrical Machines and Power Transformers.
- Communication Systems.
- Electrical Circuits.
- Power Systems.
- Control Systems.
- Electrical Materials.
- Measurements and Instrumentation.
- Power Electronics etc.
WBSETCL Linesman Syllabus for Numerical Analysis
- Decimals & Fractions.
- Alphabet Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Time and Distance.
- Blood Relations.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Number Ranking.
- Number Series.
- Whole Numbers.
- Data Interpretation.
- Number Systems.
- Decision Making.
Exam Pattern for WBSETCL Linesman 2019 Office Executive
- There will be Objective type test comprising of 200 Questions on OMR Answer sheet.
- Written exam will be of Maximum 200 marks.
- Total time duration of written exam will be 02:30 hours (150 minutes).
- The exam is of Objective i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Written Test consists of Multiple-Choice Questions of Different Sections.
- Candidates who going to attending Exam can download the Central Railway Pattern and Syllabus on this page.
The Computer Proficiency Test will be held only for the post of Executive Assistant.
- Total Marks: 20
- Total Time: 60 Minutes (for PWD candidates it will be 85 Minutes)
- Dictation Time: 10 Minutes
- Words: 800
- Transcription Time: 50 Minutes (for PWD candidates it will be 75 Minutes)
- Qualifying Mark: 8
Marks obtained in these tests will be added with those obtained in the written test for being considered for interview for the posts of Office Executive & Executive Assistant.
Download Call Letter
The E-mail ID & Mobile number should be kept active till the completion of this recruitment process. Mobile No. & E-mail ID once given cannot be changed by the applicant under any circumstances. WBSETCL shall take no responsibility in case of failure in registration, failure to download Admit Card / Call Letter for appearing in the various stages of selection test. Issuing of Call Letters & subsequent test will be purely provisional without Verification of Documents.
During the time of verification if it is found that any candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his candidature will stand cancel. Candidates called for Interview will be required to produce all original documents i.e. Age Proof, Proof of Essential Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate (if applicable) etc.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for WBSETCL Linesman 2019 Office Executive
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
WBSETCL Linesman 2019 Office Executive Recruitment – Check Here
WBSETCL Linesman 2019 Office Executive Notification – Check Here
WBSETCL Linesman 2019 Office Executive Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download WBSETCL Linesman 2019 Office Executive Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.wbsetcl.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for WBSETCL
Download WBSETCL Linesman 2019 Office Executive Previous Year Papers