West Bengal Police Constable Syllabus 2019 for PDF in WB Police Constable Exam Pattern download from Online. West Bengal Police Constable Syllabus for PDF available here. West Bengal Police Constable Exam Date & Centre, PET, PST, PMT will be announced soon at online. West Bengal Police Constable Previous Question papers, West Bengal Police Constable Old Examination Papers, West Bengal Police Constable Sample Papers, West Bengal Police Constable Answer key & Result, WB Police Constable Syllabus 2019 Details get following the page. WB Police Constable Physical Efficiency Test PET, WB Police Constable Medical Test, WB Police Constable Answer key & Result, WB Police Constable Selection List and for more details get here.
Mains Exam Date : 24.03.2019
Download West Bengal Police Constable Pre Exam Admit Card 2019 : Available NOW
Download West Bengal Police Constable PET / PMT Admit Card 2018 : Available Now
West Bengal Police Constable Syllabus 2019 for PDF Download
Applicants provisionally considered eligible will have to appear in an MCQ based preliminary written test which is qualifying in nature. There would be 100 objective type questions having multiple choice (four choices) of answers carrying equal marks each. The duration of this test will be 1(one) hour. Question paper will be set in two languages (Bengali & Nepali). Questions of the Preliminary Written Test shall be from the following subjects
- General Awareness & General Knowledge
- Elementary Mathematics (Madhyamik standard)
West Bengal Police Constable Syllabus 2019 Selection Process
- Preliminary Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Written Examination
- Interview / Viva Voce
- Document verification
|West Bengal Police Constable 2019|
|Name of Examination||Constable|
|Board of Organization||West Bengal Police Department|
|No of Posts||8419 Posts|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Date of Examination||Update Soon|
West Bengal Police Constable 2019 for PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT TEST (PMT): The physical standards (height and weight) of the candidates as given under 3(e) will be tested by using Electronic Machines of those who qualify in the Preliminary Written Test.
West Bengal Police Constable 2019 for PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST (PET): Candidates who will qualify in PMT will be allowed to take part in PET which consists of 1600 (Sixteen hundred) meters run within 06 (six) minutes 30 (thirty) seconds.
MINIMUM PHYSICAL STANDARD for West Bengal Police Constable 2019
|Candidates of all categories (except Gorkhas, Garhwalies, Rajbanshis and Scheduled Tribes)||167||57||78 cms. (without expansion) 83 cms. (with expansion – 5 cms.)|
|Gorkhas, Garhwalies, Rajbanshis and Scheduled Tribes||160||53||76 cms. (without expansion) 81 cms. (with expansion – 5 cms.)|
Note: Timing of an individual runner shall be taken with the help of Radio Frequency Identification Device (RFID) technology. Only one chance will be given for Physical Efficiency Test. The venues for PMT & PET will be decided by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, in due course.
FINAL WRITTEN EXAMINATION for West Bengal Police Constable 2019
All the candidates who qualify in the Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Measurement Test (PET) will be called to appear in the Final Written Examination to be conducted by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
Note: Candidates must abide by the instructions as may be given by the Venue-in-Charge/Invigilator of the examination venue. If the candidate fails to do so or indulges in disorderly or improper conduct, he will render himself liable for expulsion from the examination hall and/or such other punishment as the Recruitment Board may deem fit to impose.
INTERVIEW: Full Marks – 15 A limited number of candidates will be called for Interview in accordance with merit. In the Interview, the general awareness and suitability of the candidate for public service will be tested. On the basis of the marks obtained in the Final Written Examination and the Interview, a merit list of the provisionally selected candidates will be prepared by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
West Bengal Police Constable 2019 Written Examination Details
West Bengal Police Syllabus 2019 – General Knowledge
- Indian History.
- Indian Parliament.
- Indian Politics.
- General Science.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Famous Places in India.
- Indian Economy.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Environmental Issues.
- Rivers, Lakes and Seas.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Current Affairs.
www.policewb.gov.in Syllabus 2019 – Mathematics
- Simple Interest.
- Time and Distance.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Surds and Indices.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Races and Games.
- Chain Rule.
- Stocks and Share.
- Boats and Streams.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Height and Distance.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Compound Interest.
- Time and Work.
- Problems on Ages.
Police WB Syllabus 2019 – Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Series.
- Data Interpretation.
- Number Ranking.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Decision Making.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Alphabet Series.
- Mirror Images.
English Syllabus of West Bengal Police
- Sentence Improvement.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Joining Sentences.
- Spotting Errors.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Para Completion.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Sentence Completion.
- Passage Completion.
Exam Pattern for West Bengal Police Constable 2019
The Exam Pattern of Preliminary Examination will be as Follows:
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be of 100 Marks.
- The Time Duration for the Examination Will be 01 Hour (60 Minutes) & answers carrying equal marks each.
- Question paper will be set in two languages (Bengali & Nepali).
- The Exam will be qualifying in nature.
- There will be NEGATIVE marking of ¼th Marks.
|Exam Types||Language Types||Subject Name||Marks||Durations|
Bengali & Nepali
|General Awareness, General Knowledge||30||
|Elementary Mathematics (Madhyamik standard)||20|
|Exam Types||Language||Subjects Name||Marks||Durations|
Multiple Choice Questions
Bengali & Nepali
|Elementary Mathematics||20||1 Hours|
|General Awareness and General Knowledge||25|
|Reasoning and Logical Analysis||15|
Note: There will be NEGATIVE marking for each wrong answer. ¼th of the allotted marks for a particular question will be deducted for each wrong answer. West Bengal Police Recruitment Board will decide the prescribed scheme and syllabus for the Preliminary Written Test.
The qualifying marks in the Preliminary Written Test to appear for the next stage will be fixed by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board. The marks obtained by a candidate in the preliminary written test will not be considered for preparing final merit list.
VERIFICATION OF CHARACTER ANTECEDENTS: All provisionally selected candidates will be required to fill up a ‘Verification Roll’ which will be thoroughly enquired into by the authority concerned.
MEDICAL EXAMINATION for West Bengal Police Constable 2019
- All provisionally selected candidates will be sent for Medical Examination at the State Government designated hospitals.
- The selected candidates should be in good mental and physical health. They should be free from any deformity likely to interfere with efficient performance of their work.
- The candidates will undergo all necessary medical tests as prescribed by the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal from time to time.
- The certificate of medical fitness will be issued by an authorized medical officer.
WB Police Constable Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download: In case of on-line applicants, no Admit Card will be issued through the Postal Department before the Preliminary Written Test and subsequent stages, if selected for the next stage, candidates have to download the e-Admit Cards from the website.
Free Download Previous Year Papers of West Bengal Police
- West Bengal Police Constable Model Papers
- West Bengal Constable Previous Year Question Papers
- WB Police Constable Previous Year Papers | West Bengal Police Recruitment Board Constable sample Question Papers
- Download WB Constable Solved Papers | Free Pdf of West Bengal Police Constable Solved Question Papers
- WBPRB Police Constable Exam Papers | West Bengal Constable Recruitment Test Papers
- West Bengal Police Recruitment Board Constable Old Question Papers
- Free Download West Bengal Police Constable Model Question Papers
- West Bengal Constable Recruitment Test Papers | Free Download WBPRB Constable Practice Question Papers
- Free Download WBPRB Constable Previous Question Papers
- West Bengal Police Constable Old Papers | West Bengal Police Constable Old Exam Papers
- Previous Papers of West Bengal Police Constable Exam
- West Bengal Police Constable Model Exam Papers
- West Bengal Constable Previous Year Question Papers
- WB Police Constable PreviousYear Question Papers | Previous Papers of West Bengal Police Constable Exam
- Download WB Constable Practice Papers
- WBPRB Police Constable Exam Papers
West Bengal Police Constable 2019 Document verification Details
The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as passport/ Addhar/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter’s Id Card/ Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/ Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof. The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if identity of candidates is in doubt the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form which the candidate had fill up.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point G of the advertisement
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board / University of declared result.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
Important Link for West Bengal Police 2019 Examination
- WB Police Lady Constable Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018 – www.policewb.gov.in Exam Date & Physical Test
- West Bengal Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2018 – PSCWB Police SI Prelims / Main Exam Pattern & Previous Papers
- West Bengal Police Lady Constable Answer Key 2018 | WB Police (Pre / Main) Answer Paper, Selection Modes
- West Bengal Police Data Entry Operator Result 2018 | WB Police DEO Merit List and Cut off Marks
- West Bengal Police Data Entry Operator Answer Key 2018 | WB Police DEO Solutions
- West Bengal Police Sub Inspector Result 2018 | WB Police SI Cutoff, Merit List, Final Result9
- West Bengal Police Sub Inspector Answer Key 2018 | WB Police Lady SI Solved Paper
West Bengal Police Constable 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
West Bengal Police Constable 2019 Notification – Check Here
West Bengal Police Constable 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Procedure to Download West Bengal Police Constable 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website www.policewb.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for WB Police
Download West Bengal Police Constable 2019 Previous Question papers